Episode 9 – Omniscient Sunfish (4)
第九集-无所不知的太阳鱼(4)
Unfortunately, Yoo Jonghyuk wasn't on the sixth floor.
不幸的是,柳永玉不在六楼。
The only comfort was that the movie on the sixth floor was easy. It was a typical thriller directed by Bryan Singer. I knew the killer so it was possible to clear it quickly.
唯一令人欣慰的是,在六楼看电影很容易。这是一部典型的由布莱恩·辛格导演的惊悚片。我认识凶手,所以可以很快清理干净。
[The theater owner is satisfied with the changed ending of the movie.]
电影院老板对电影的结局改变很满意
[You have obtained 500 coins as compensation.]
你得到了500枚硬币作为补偿
Lee Jihye asked as if she was dumbfounded.
李继惠问道,似乎她目瞪口呆。
“…He was really the killer?"
“他真的是凶手吗?”
"Don't tell me it is a spoiler? There is actually someone here who hasn't seen it."
“别告诉我这是剧透,这里还真有人没看过。”
[The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' hates spoilers.]
[星座“秘密情节者”讨厌剧透。]
In any case, an item was rewarded due to the movie's unique characteristics.
无论如何,一部电影因其独特的特点而获得了奖励。
[Skill Book: Calm Observation.]
[技能手册:冷静观察]
Calm Observation. It was quite a useful skill.
冷静的观察,这是很有用的技能。
This skill allowed the user to see the movements of the target and figure out their overall stats. It didn't mean much to me since I could use Character List, but it would be quite useful for people like Yoo Sangah and Lee Gilyoung. This skill would be good against enemies excellent at acting.
这种技能允许用户看到目标的动作,并计算出他们的总体属性。它对我来说没什么意义,因为我可以使用角色列表,但是它对于像YooSangah和LeeGilyoung这样的人来说非常有用。这个技能在对付擅长动作的敌人时很有用。
[The exclusive skill ' Calm Observation' has been acquired.]
[获得了独家技能“冷静观察”]
Still, I felt a bit sad. It would be nice to experience a movie like Gladiator.
不过,我还是觉得有点难过,如果能体验一下《角斗士》这样的电影就好了。
I had yet to obtain a suitable combat passive skill. He might purchase the skill Weapons Training but it wasn't a good idea to spend coins on the skill right now.
我还没有获得一个合适的战斗被动技能。他可能会购买技能武器训练,但现在不是一个好主意花钱在技能上。
"…Now I am tired of movies."
“...现在我厌倦了电影。”
I agreed with Jung Heewon's words. I didn't want to look at a movie theatre for a while. I should just be satisfied with the high performance fee.
我同意郑鹤元的话。我有一阵子不想去看电影院。我应该对高绩效费感到满意。
We went directly up to the seventh floor. Maybe this time we could see Yoo Jonghyuk's back…
我们直接上了七楼。也许这次我们可以看到柳钟玉的背..。
Damn. Most of the posters on the seventh floor were torn. Yes, Yoo Jonghyuk was now in the boss room. Under these circumstances, there was really no time to delay.
该死。七楼的大部分海报都被撕坏了。是的,柳荣玉现在在老板的房间里。在这种情况下,真的没有时间耽搁了。
"Run. It is almost the last floor."
“快跑,快到最后一层了。”
We started to run. We had to catch up with that guy as fast as possible. Before he gave up everything.
我们开始奔跑。我们必须尽快赶上那家伙。在他放弃一切之前。
We passed through the auditoriums and ran down the aisles. The posters on the 7th floor were of Korean movies popular in the past.
我们穿过礼堂,沿着过道跑去。七楼的海报是过去流行的韩国电影。
Shit, please let all of them be torn…
妈的,请让他们都被撕碎..。
However, unlike what I hoped, the last poster was still intact.
然而,不像我希望的那样,最后一张海报仍然完好无损。
"Damn…"
“该死......”
[The screening will begin.]
[放映开始。]
The blue spotlight covered the party and the scene changed. My head spun and a salty smell entered my nose.
蓝色的聚光灯照在聚会上,一切都变了。我的头转了一下,一股咸咸的味道进入了我的鼻子。
The stage was the sea. But… this time it wasn't a cruise ship. There was the smell of artillery. The rough texture of the Panokseon could be felt. (Panokseon wiki link)
舞台就是大海。但是...这次不是游轮。有大炮的味道。可以感觉到潘诺克森的粗糙纹理。(Panokseonwiki链接)
The moment I turned my head on the shaky boat, I heard someone's voice.
当我把头转向摇晃的小船时,我听到了有人的声音。
“Everybody, down—!”
“所有人,趴下!”
I reflexively fell down and there was a bombardment of gunfire around me. Tang tang tang tang― A few soldiers collapsed while bleeding.
我条件反射地摔倒了,周围响起了一阵炮火轰击。唐唐唐唐——几个士兵在流血时晕倒了。
“Protect the ship―!"
“保护这艘船!”
The soldiers dressed in old military garb were rushing around. An uneasy wind blew as war took place. The turbulent Myeongnyang Strait was swirling and there was the distant sound of drums.
穿着旧军装的士兵们奔跑着。战争爆发时,一阵不安的风吹过。汹涌澎湃的鸣梁海峡旋转着,远处传来鼓声。
Dammit.
该死。
There was no Korean who didn't know this movie. It was because this movie had been watched by most South Koreans.
没有一个韩国人不知道这部电影。这是因为大多数韩国人都看过这部电影。
Jung Heewon looked at the horizon and muttered.
郑和元看着地平线喃喃自语。
“This… how can we win?"
“这......我们怎么才能赢?”
The ending of Theater Dungeon would only open when the master was satisfied.
剧场地下城的结局只有在主人满意的时候才会开放。
Kukukukung!
久久功!
300 Japanese warships filled the sea. I hurriedly confirmed the power on our side. Still, this was a movie based on historical facts. There was hope.
300艘日本军舰装满了大海。我匆忙地确认了我们这边的权力。尽管如此,这是一部基于历史事实的电影。还有希望。
"…What is this?"
“这是什么?”
There was only one Panokseon where there should be 12. I hurriedly grabbed one of the sailors around him and asked.
只有一个Panokseon应该有12个。我匆忙抓住他周围的一个水手问道。
"Where is the commander?"
“指挥官在哪儿?”
"Comman…der?"
“同......同......同?”
“Admiral Yi!"
“李将军!”
The navy sailor had no idea at all. My chest became cold. It was different from the movie I knew. The theatre master changed the story.
海军水手一点也不知道。我的胸口变得冰冷。这与我所熟悉的电影不同。戏剧大师改变了故事。
In no time, the enemy narrowed the distance. This was ridiculous. How could we win the Battle of Myeongnyang without help from the Duke of Loyalty and Warfare?
敌人立刻缩小了距离。这太荒谬了。没有忠诚与战争公爵的帮助,我们怎么能赢得鸣梁海战呢?
I looked around and hurriedly exclaimed.
我环顾四周,急忙叫了起来。
"Lee Jihye!"
“李智慧!”
(TL: For those who won't know, this movie is The Admiral: Roaring Currents about Admiral Yi Sunshin, which broke records when it was released. Wiki link here)
(对于那些不知道的人来说,这部电影是《海军上将:咆哮的洋流》,讲述的是易善信海军上将的故事,上映时打破了纪录。这里的Wiki链接)
* * *
* * *
I thought that this might happen. If fact, I brought Lee Jihye not just for her power but to consider the 'what if's.' [The constellation 'Maritime War God' is sorry for Lee Jihye.]
我就知道会这样。事实上,我带李智慧来不仅仅是为了她的权力,也是为了考虑“如果......会怎样”[“海上战神”星座为李继惠感到遗憾。]
It wasn’t difficult to find Lee Jihye. There was only one boat and the place where Duke of Loyalty and Warfare's messages could be heard was limited.
找到李智慧并不难。那里只有一艘船,而忠诚战争公爵的消息只能在有限的地方听到。
"U-Uhhhh…"
“ uhhhh... ”
She was vomiting in a corner of the first floor deck.
她在一楼甲板的一个角落里呕吐。
"Hey, are you okay?
“嘿,你还好吗?
Lee Jihye looked up at me with moist eyes.
李智慧用湿润的眼睛看着我。
"I can't, I can't do it!"
“我做不到,我做不到!”
This wasn't about me.
这不是我的问题。
[The constellation 'Maritime War God' is encouraging 'Lee Jihye'.]
[“海战之神”星座正在鼓励“李继惠”。]
"Never, I will never do it! Oof…!"
“决不,我决不会这么做!呜......!”
She vomited once again.
她又呕吐了。
I knew. The reason why this person was chosen by Duke of Loyalty and Warfare, despite hating the sea.
我知道这个人为什么会被忠诚和战争公爵选中,尽管他讨厌大海。
[Due to the effect of your exclusive attribute, the memories from the books you have read will increase.]
[由于你独特属性的影响,你所读过的书的记忆会增加。]
In my head, a scene from the 40th chapter of Ways of Destruction passed.