饭饭TXT > 海外名作 > 《全知读者视角(中英互译版)》作者:[韩]sing N song/ > 《全知读者视角》作者:[韩]sing N song.txt

第301章:第57集-光荣归来(2).2

作者:韩-sing N song/ 当前章节:2639 字 更新时间:2026-6-23 09:31

“尽量避免战斗。把在基地上留下痕迹作为优先考虑的事情。一旦我们清除了这种情况,我们就可以避免成为灾难。”

Fortunately, I was able to communicate with this group. There was Flying Fox so if I was lucky, I would be able to complete the scenario without much conflict. However, things didn’t work out so easily, just as in all scenarios.

幸运的是,我能够与这个小组交流。还有飞狐,所以如果我够幸运的话,我可以在没有太多冲突的情况下完成这个场景。然而,事情没有那么容易解决,就像在所有情况下一样。

“Alliance! The Busan Alliance!”

“联盟!釜山联盟!”

Along with the shouts, people approached through the crowd of incarnations that split apart. At this moment, I heard the distant sound of boats in my ears. There was a faint saltiness in the breeze from Haeundae.

伴随着呼喊声,人们穿过分裂的化身人群走近。这时,我听到远处船只的声音在耳边响起。从海云台吹来的微风中有一丝咸味。

[The ‘Fourth Wall’ is shimmering faintly.]

(《第四道墙》在微微地闪烁着。)

12 boats appeared on the sandy beach of Haeundae. Two people leapt from the front boat.

12艘船出现在海云台的沙滩上,两个人从前面的船上跳下。

“The admiral has come!”

“上将来了!”

“The Insect King!”

“昆虫之王!”

I once again realized that a lot of time has passed. Some things had changed and some hadn’t changed. The girl with the cap on her head was still wearing her distinctive hoodie but she no longer wore a uniform skirt.

我再一次意识到很多时间已经过去了。有些事情已经改变,有些还没有改变。戴着帽子的女孩仍然穿着她与众不同的连帽衫,但是她不再穿着制服裙子。

The boy with the insect net still had his distinctive, fierce eyes but his features were more pronounced and he was taller. At the very least, he couldn’t stick to my thighs anymore.

那个戴着昆虫网的男孩仍然有着与众不同的凶狠的眼睛,但是他的五官更加明显,个子也更高了。至少,他不能再粘在我的大腿上了。

“Kid, do you want to do it or should I?

“孩子,你来还是我来?

“We will decide by tossing a coin.”

“我们掷硬币决定。”

I missed them. I really missed them. I wanted to say this. The pure white sand sparkled and I knew I had to run away, but I couldn’t move my feet.

我想念他们。我真的很想念他们。我想说的是。纯白的沙子闪闪发光,我知道我必须逃跑,但我的脚却动不了。

[The constellation ‘Demon King of Salvation’ is looking at his companions.]

“救世魔王”星座正在看着他的同伴

Maybe I had hope. The others were different but they would definitely recognize me. Perhaps I wanted to believe that.

也许我还有希望。其他人都不一样,但他们肯定会认出我。也许我想相信这一点。

[The scenario penalty has distorted the indirect message.]

[这种情况下的惩罚扭曲了间接信息。]

The next moment, an indirect message emerged in the air.

接下来,一个间接的信息出现在空气中。

[The ‘Ugly Squid’ is provoking the incarnation ‘Lee Jihye’.]

[‘丑鱿鱼’正在激怒‘李吉惠’这个化身]

Lee Jihye stared at me. “Kid, I will kill that squid.”

李智慧盯着我,“孩子,我要杀了那条鱿鱼。”

TL: Rainbow Turtle

彩虹龟

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Chapter 302 - Episode 57 - Glorious Return (3)

目录
设置
设置
阅读主题
字体风格
雅黑 宋体 楷书 卡通
字体大小
适中 偏大 超大
保存设置
恢复默认
手机
手机阅读
扫码获取链接,使用浏览器打开
书架同步,随时随地,手机阅读
首 页 < 上一章 章节列表 下一章 > 尾 页