Episode 10 – Future War (1)
第十集-未来之战(1)
[Main Scenario #3 – Emergency Defense has ended.]
[主要场景#3-紧急防御已经结束]
[You have obtained 1,000 coins as compensation.]
你得到了1000枚硬币作为补偿
The main scenario, which was supposed to begin only after the sun had risen, actually started less than 10 minutes after the third main scenario was over.
主要场景本来应该在太阳升起后才开始,实际上在第三个主要场景结束后不到10分钟就开始了。
[The fourth main scenario is about to begin!]
(第四个主要场景即将开始!)
Damn, how long had it been since the third scenario ended…
该死,从第三种情况结束到现在有多久了..。
I went straight to Lee Jihye.
我直接去找了LeeJihye。
“You take Yoo Jonghyuk."
“你带柳钟玉去。”
"…Can I do that?"
“我能做到吗?”
“You can't go downstairs now anyway. It will be a problem for when he wakes up."
“反正你现在也不能下楼去,等他醒来就麻烦了。”
Lee Jihye nodded as she looked at Yoo Jonghyuk.
李智慧看着柳荣玉,点了点头。
“Please inform me when he wakes up. I want to give him another hit in the back."
“等他醒了,请告诉我。我想在他背后再打一下。”
I headed downstairs with Jung Heewon. I carried Lee Gilyoung, who had completely fallen asleep after the meteor shower.
我和郑希元一起下楼,抱着李吉英,他在流星雨之后完全睡着了。
The dungeon disappeared and it turned into an ordinary theatre. The items in the rewards room on the 5th floor were turned into ordinary stage props. It was as if everything that happened yesterday was a dream.
地牢消失了,变成了一个普通的剧院。五楼奖励室里的物品都变成了普通的舞台道具。就好像昨天发生的一切都是一场梦。
Then BIhyung's voice was heard.
然后听到了毕亨的声音。
[…Do you know what I am going to say?]
你知道我要说什么吗
'Yes.'
“是的。”
[Sigh…I nearly fell down.]
[叹气...我差点摔倒。]
I felt a little relieved as I listened to Bihyung's grumbles.
听着毕亨的抱怨,我感到轻松了一些。
The constellations were powerful but they weren't omniscient. It was because all the sounds and images of the scenario were transmitted through the 'channel.' What did this mean?
星座是强大的,但它们不是无所不知的。这是因为所有的声音和图像都是通过通道传输的这是什么意思?
‘Was it filtered properly? I was too excited that I said too much.' [Of course it was. Is there something wrong with my channel? That level of information is automatically filtered.]
”“过滤好了吗?我太兴奋了,说得太多了。”当然是了。我的频道有什么问题吗?这个级别的信息会被自动过滤。]
If my thoughts were correct, the words I said to Yoo Jonghyuk would be conveyed to the constellations in the following way.
如果我的想法是正确的,我对柳钟玉说的话将以下面的方式传达给星座。
–Do you really think so? You have already forgotten the determination of your ■■ attempt.
-你真的这么认为吗?你已经忘记了你■■■尝试的决心。
-Why are you alone? When you ■■■ like a fool in the ■■■■■■■■, when you cried over your ■■■■■■! When your loved one gave ■■ to a ■■!
你怎么一个人?当你■■■■■像一个在■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■,当你为你■■■■■■■■■■■!当你所爱的人给■■■■!
-Helping people and fighting against the damn ■■■! When you finally ■■■ before the ■■■■■!"
——帮助别人,反对该死的“■”!当你终于“■”在“■”之前“■”
In fact, I didn't know how much filtering there was.
事实上,我不知道有多少过滤。
It might be more than this, but it wouldn't be weak. In the original work, Yoo Jonghyuk experienced information being blocked this way at the beginning, even when information about 'regressors' was spreading.
它可能不仅仅是这样,但它不会是软弱的。在最初的研究中,柳钟玉经历了信息在一开始就以这种方式被阻塞,甚至在关于回归变量的信息正在传播的时候。
[The constellations didn't hear anything. Don't worry. The problem is that even I didn't hear much.
星座没有听到任何声音。别担心。问题是我也没听到多少。
'…You didn't hear it?'
“你没听到吗?”
This was a bit odd. The dokkaebi also couldn't hear the information?
这有点奇怪,多卡比也听不到信息吗?
[Yes, that's right. What were you talking about?]
是的,没错,你刚才在说什么
Information that even the dokkaebi didn't know. I had one guess. Perhaps… the constraints of 'probability' had begun? I naturally came up with something from Ways of Survival.
这些信息连dokkaebi人都不知道。我只猜了一次。也许......‘概率’的约束已经开始了?我自然而然地想到了《生存之道》中的一些东西。
「 'Probability' is a great deterrent that controls the Star Stream. 」 …I was reminded of it but it didn't help me straight away. One of the reasons why Ways of Survival was ruined was that there were too many settings the writer didn't know well.
「概率」是控制星河的重要威慑力量我想起来了,但是没有立刻帮到我。《生存之道》被毁掉的原因之一是作者不熟悉的背景太多了。
'What is the reaction among the constellations?'
“星座之间的反应是什么?”
[They are fed up. There is still an uproar about what you were talking about.]
他们受够了。你所说的话仍然引起一阵骚动
I guess so. The constellations experienced a filter and the movie suddenly changed into a silent movie.
我想是的。星座经历了一个过滤器,电影突然变成了无声电影。
If they were smart, they should start paying attention to the possibilities I had. The fact that my words were filtered meant I knew information that shouldn't be revealed at the present time.
如果他们够聪明,他们应该开始关注我所拥有的可能性。事实上,我的话被过滤了,这意味着我知道一些现在不应该透露的信息。
[A few constellations are watching you to explore your secrets.] [The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is excited by your existence.]
[几个星座在看着你探索你的秘密][神秘的密谋者星座为你的存在而兴奋]
[2,000 coins have been sponsored.]
[赞助了2000枚硬币]
I thought Bihyung had forgotten.
我以为比亨忘了。
[I received so many indirect messages that I didn't send them to you. Do you understand?] 'Do so in the future. I only want messages about coins.'
我收到了那么多间接的信息,所以没有发给你。你明白吗?]”“以后再说吧。我只想知道关于硬币的信息。”
[…Am I your manager?]
我是你的经理吗
The figure of Bihyung disappeared. I thought he was becoming cuter over time. One thing was finished and the other… “Dokja-ssi, is it hard? I'll carry Gilyoung."
比亨的身影消失了。我觉得他随着时间的推移变得越来越可爱了。一件事结束了,另一件......“Dokja-ssi,这很难吗?我来背吉英。”
“Ah, it would be appreciated."
“啊,非常感谢。”
I handed Lee Gilyoung to Jung Heewon. Her face looked somewhat serious. I hesitated for a moment before opening my mouth.
我把LeeGilyoung交给了JungHeewon。她的脸看上去有些严肃。我犹豫了一会儿才开口说话。
"Heewon-ssi."
“平原西。”
"Huh?"
“啊?”
“What are you worried about?"
“你在担心什么?”
"No, just…" Jung Heewon hesitated for a moment before sighing. “Hah… okay. It isn't in my nature to keep it in."
“不,只是......”郑希元犹豫了一会儿,然后叹了口气。“哈......好吧。我的天性不是保守秘密。”
Indeed.
的确如此。
Jung Heewon got directly to the point.
郑鹤元直截了当地说到了重点。
“What is Dokja-ssi's identity?"
“Dokja-ssi的身份是什么?”
“…Did you hear something earlier?"
“你之前听到什么了吗?”
“A little bit."
“一点点。”
I thought she wouldn't hear it because we were quite far away. Unfortunately, she heard something. Jung Heewon was closer than Lee Jihye and no human-to-human filtering is possible…
我以为她听不到,因为我们离得太远了。不幸的是,她听到了什么。郑和元比李智惠更接近,没有人对人的过滤是可能的..。
Lee Gilyoung let out a loud snoring noise. I decided to be half honest.
李·吉林发出一声巨大的鼾声,我决定半开诚布公地说。
“I know part of the future."
“我知道未来的一部分。”
"Really?"
“真的吗?”
"Yes."
“是的。”
Jung Heewon thought about something for a while. She seemed to be wondering if my words were true or not. Then Jung Heewon seemed to have decided as she bit her lips.
郑和元想了一会儿。她似乎在怀疑我说的话是不是真的。当郑鹤元咬着嘴唇时,她似乎已经下定了决心。
“Do Yoo Sangah and Lee Hyunsung know?"
“柳善雅和李贤星知道吗?”
“They don't know yet."
“他们还不知道。”
I answered in earnest and Jung Heewon stepped away from me with Lee Gilyoung.
我认真地回答了,郑和元和李吉英一起离开了我。
“…Surely you aren't going to kill me?"
“......你肯定不会杀我吧?”
'Why are you saying this all of a sudden?"
“你为什么突然这么说?”
“Normally, a development like 'You know too much about me' will occur…"
“通常情况下,会出现‘你对我了解得太多了’这样的情况......”
Where did this normal development come from? Somehow I seemed to be a bad person.
这种正常的发展从何而来?不知怎的,我似乎是一个坏人。
“I don't know what the normal development is but I would've already killed Heewon-ssi if I wanted to."
“我不知道正常的发展是怎样的,但如果我想的话,我早就杀了平原小姐了。”
“Actually, that is a bit weird."
“实际上,这有点奇怪。”
“…I don't have bad thoughts. It is actually the opposite."
“我没有不好的想法,事实上正好相反。”
"The opposite?"
“恰恰相反?”
I looked into Jung Heewon's eyes and said.
我看着郑和元的眼睛说。
“The future scenarios will be more dangerous. You might almost die many times and might lose preciouse things.
“未来的情况将更加危险,你可能多次几乎死去,可能失去宝贵的东西。
"…So?"
“那又怎样?”
"So…"
“那么......”
I looked into Jung Heewon's increasingly nervous eyes and said.
我看着郑和元越来越紧张的眼睛说。
“Please stay with me from now on."
“从现在开始,请和我在一起。”
“…What do you mean?”
“什么意思?”
“It means to be my companion."
“这意味着成为我的伴侣。”
It was time to make my people. 'Trustworthy people’ who wouldn't easily betray me.
是时候让我的人民,那些不会轻易背叛我的值得信赖的人。
Jung Heewon, who I helped awaken and could read her mind, was the most suitable talent. Jung Heewon looked blank for a moment.
我帮助唤醒了郑鹤元,她能读懂她的心思,是最合适的人选。郑鹤元看了一会儿,一脸茫然。
“Dokja-ssi didn't consider me a companion before?"
“Dokja-ssi以前没把我当作同伴吗?”
"It is actually the opposite. I'm not the one who doesn't think of you as a companion."
“事实恰恰相反,我不是那种不把你当作同伴的人。”
Jung Heewon's eyes shook.
郑鹤元的眼睛在颤抖。
I deliberately took a step back.
我故意后退了一步。
“If you don't want to be companions, think of it as a deal. I need Heewon's strength and my information will be helpful to Heewon-ssi. It is give and take. The important thing is that our relationship won't change in the future."
“如果你不想成为伴侣,就把它当成一笔交易。我需要平原的力量和我的信息将有助于平原-西。这就是给予和索取。重要的是,我们的关系在未来不会改变。”
"It is a bit abrupt… Do I have to answer now?"
“有点唐突......我必须现在回答吗?”
“No."
“没有。”
For a person like Jung Heewon, a leisurely approach was better than a hasty and emotional one. In fact, Jung Heewon's expression wasn't bad.
对于像JungHeewon这样的人来说,从容不迫的方法要比草率和情绪化的方法要好。事实上,郑鹤元的表情并不坏。
[The character 'Jung Heewon' is relieved at your honesty.] [The character 'Jung Heewon' is seriously thinking about your proposal.]
[“JungHeewon”这个角色因为你的诚实而松了一口气][“JungHeewon”这个角色正在认真考虑你的提议]
Maybe it wouldn't be long. I had a big influence on Jung Heewon's awakening event and my presence would be deeply stamped in her subconscious.
也许不会太久。我对郑鹤元的觉醒事件有很大的影响,我的出现会在她的潜意识里留下深深的印记。
Perhaps when this scenario was over, the second Sponsor Selection would begin. Then Jung Heewon would gain a sponsor. The real power of Jung Heewon would be shown from then on.
也许当这个场景结束时,第二次赞助商选择就会开始。然后郑鹤元将获得一个赞助商。从那时起,郑和元的真正力量就会显现出来。
"Then can I ask you something?"
“那我能问你点事吗?”
"Yes."
“是的。”
“Do you know what I am doing in the future?"
“你知道我将来要做什么吗?”
I looked up. Wouldn't this be filtered?
我抬头一看,这个不会被过滤掉吗?
“I also don't know."
“我也不知道。”
"…Huh?"
“嗯?”
“There is no Jung Heewon in the future that I know."
“据我所知,未来没有郑鹤元。”
"What…"
“什么......”
“That’s why this deal is really necessary for Heewon-ssi."
“这就是为什么这笔交易对于平原证券而言非常必要。”
Jung Heewon’s eyes widened.
郑和元的眼睛睁大了。
Jung Heewon wasn't in the original book. She was a variable that I raised directly. Her attribute was good enough and if she got a proper sponsor, she would play a key role in changing future scenarios. Especially if I fought against people with 'other variables' that I didn't know.
郑和元并不在原著中。她是我直接提出的一个变量。她的特质足够好,如果她得到一个合适的赞助商,她将在改变未来的情景中扮演关键角色。特别是当我和那些有其他变量的人对抗的时候。
Then a loud noise was heard from downstairs.
接着从楼下传来一声巨响。
“Think about it. Let's hurry."
“考虑一下,我们快点。”
We descended to the platform where many people were putting pressure on a small group.
我们下到平台上,许多人正在向一小群人施加压力。
I understood the situation. The Landlord Alliance. They were still like this.
我明白这种情况,地主联盟,他们还是这样。
"Where did that bastard Kim Dokja go? Tell me quickly."
“那个混蛋KimDokja去哪儿了?快告诉我。”
Looking closer, I saw that the Landlord Alliance were harassing Lee Hyunsung. I deliberately walked towards them and spoke in a loud voice.
仔细一看,我发现房东联盟在骚扰李贤星。我故意朝他们走去,大声说话。
“Yoo Sangah-ssi, Lee Hyunsung-ssi."
“柳尚雅-西,李贤贤-西。”
“You!"
“你!”
An alliance member cried out as soon as I came down to the platform of Line 4.
我一下到4号线的站台,一个联盟成员就大叫起来。
I saw a familiar landlord uncle. The evidence of the fierce battle remained on the bastard's body. At first glance, I could tell that his overall stats had risen sharply. I liked it.
我看见一个熟悉的房东叔叔。残酷战斗的证据留在了那个混蛋的尸体上。乍一看,我可以说他的总体数据急剧上升。我喜欢。
"Gong Pildu."
“宫皮都。”
Gong Pildu used Armed Zone and eight turrets rose. The alliance members centred around Gong Pildu looked at me. They didn't know the person who saved them.
宫皮渡用武区,炮台八座。以龚皮尔度为中心的联盟成员看着我。他们不认识救他们的人。
“This jerk…!"
“这个混蛋......!”
The moment Gong Pildu was about to say something. There was an electric current in the air.
龚皮尔都正要说什么的时候,空气中就有一股电流。
[The fourth main scenario will start in 5 minutes!]
(第四个主要场景将在5分钟后开始!)
Along with the system message, Dokkaebi Bihyung appeared.
随着系统信息,DokkaebiBihyung出现了。
[Hahaha, everyone! Have you been well?]
[哈哈哈,各位!你们好吗?]
People's expressions stiffened at this nasty guy's face.
看到这个讨厌的家伙的脸,人们的表情僵硬起来。
[It looks like you are all restless!]
看起来你们都坐立不安
“W-What is it now?"
“现在又怎么了?”
[Of course I came because of the announcement for the fourth scenario.]
(当然,我来是因为第四种情况的宣布。)
"This is shit…"
“这是狗屎......”
[Now now, don't act like that. Don't you know I go after the first person who complains? The fourth main scenario has to do with the other stations. A fairly exciting story is waiting for you. I'm sure you will be satisfied!]
现在,不要那样做。你难道不知道我是在追第一个抱怨的人吗?第四个主要方案与其他台站有关。一个相当激动人心的故事正在等着你。我相信你会满意的
Everyone's complexions darkened as they heard about other stations.
当他们听到其他电台的消息时,每个人的肤色都变暗了。
Chungmuro alone was this bad. It was obvious how much trouble there would be if other stations were involved. Bihyung laughed.
只有Chungmuro一个人就这么糟糕。如果其他电视台也参与进来,麻烦就显而易见了。比亨笑了。
[By the way, in order to proceed with this scenario, you have to perform another task first. Won't it be a mess if the number of people increases? Therefore, you need a presence to lead you. In other words, there must be a station representative!]
[顺便说一下,为了继续处理这个场景,您必须首先执行另一个任务。如果人数增加,不是一团糟吗?因此,你需要一个存在来引导你。换句话说,必须有一个站代表!]
Representative. It was finally starting.
终于开始了。
[From now on, we will play a 'skirmish.'] It could be called a warm-up game. The rules of the game… well, you will see!]
从现在开始,我们要打一场“小冲突”这可以被称为热身赛。游戏的规则......好吧,你会看到的!]