饭饭TXT > 海外名作 > 《全知读者视角(中英互译版)》作者:[韩]sing N song/ > 《全知读者视角》作者:[韩]sing N song.txt

全知的读者视角第五章.2

作者:韩-sing N song/ 当前章节:6242 字 更新时间:2026-6-23 09:31

金南云的眼神表明他很惊讶。“怎么会?”

"I'll tell you the correct answer to my question. The answer is: an egg is a living thing."

“我告诉你我问题的正确答案。答案是:鸡蛋是有生命的东西。”

"W-What?"

“什么?”

"And in spawning season, grasshoppers lay more than 100 eggs at a time."

在产卵季节,蚱蜢一次产下100多个卵

Egg, living thing, 100…

鸡蛋,有生命的东西,100..。

Unfortunately, the time left to understand the meaning of the information was too short for the schoolboy with a bad brain.

不幸的是,对于一个脑子不好的学生来说,理解信息含义的时间太短了。

"What are you saying?"

“你在说什么?”

"It doesn't matter if you don't understand. There is one minute left."

“如果你不明白也没关系,只剩一分钟了。”

Now fear appeared on Kim Namwoon's face. "Aaaah! Die! Die!"

现在,恐惧出现在金南云的脸上。“啊!去死!去死!”

The knife moved toward my neck. I didn't even bother defending against the attack.

刀子朝着我的脖子移动,我甚至都懒得防御这次袭击。

Kakakang!

卡卡卡!

Was it because the area was more vulnerable than the chest? The wound was a little deeper than before, but it still didn't hurt much.

是因为这个部位比胸部更脆弱吗?伤口比以前深了一点,但还是没有很痛。

"Kim Namwoon."

“ Kim Namwoon”

Behind Kim Namwoon, there were people who were still crawling and looking for insects, as well as those who were willing to hurt each other for their own survival.

在KimNamwoon的背后,还有那些仍在爬行寻找昆虫的人,以及那些为了生存而互相伤害的人。

"You are right. I am the same type of human as you."

“你说得对,我和你是同一类人。”

Maybe I could've saved some of those people.

也许我可以救其中一些人。

"Shit! Why won't you die! Why won't you just die!"

“妈的!你为什么不死!你为什么不死!”

55 seconds… 50 seconds… 45 seconds…

55秒...50秒...45秒..。

The knife kept leaving only scratches. Blood flowed but the blade couldn't reach under the skin. There were 30 seconds left when Kim Namwoon opened his mouth. He dropped the knife and knelt before me.

这把刀不停地留下划痕。血液在流动,但刀刃却无法到达皮肤下面。还有30秒,金南云开口了。他放下刀,跪在我面前。

"S-Save me."

“s救救我。”

25 seconds.

25秒。

"Save me! Please! Help me!"

“救救我!求求你!救救我!”

"Why should I?"

“我为什么要这么做?”

20 seconds.

20秒。

"P-People's lives are important! That's obvious!"

“人民的生命很重要!这是显而易见的!”

"That is the rule of the old world. It is just as you said. A new world requires new laws."

“这是旧世界的规则。正如你所说。新世界需要新的法律。”

10 seconds.

10秒。

"I don't want to, I don't want to! I don't want to die! Aaaaaaack!"

“我不想,我不想!我不想死!啊啊啊!”

5 seconds.

5秒。

Kim Namwoon ran at me with a loud scream and aimed for my eye. The moment that the knife tried to dig at my retina…

金姆·纳姆文朝我冲过来,发出一声尖叫,瞄准我的眼睛。当刀子试图刺穿我的视网膜的那一刻..。

[The given time has run out.]

给定的时间已经用完了

There was a loud sound, and Kim Namwoon's head exploded.

随着一声巨响,金南云的头爆炸了。

[Paid settlement will begin.]

[付款结算将开始]

Beginning with Kim Namwoon, people's heads started exploding everywhere. One, two, three, four…

从KimNamwoon开始,人们的脑袋开始四处爆炸,一,二,三,四..。

The bursting heads were like fireworks announcing a new era. I watched the scene with a bit of joy, a bit of guilt, and a mysterious feeling.

这些爆发就像烟火,宣告着一个新时代的到来。我带着一丝喜悦、一丝罪恶感和一种神秘的感觉看着这一幕。

Why? Why was I so calm at the sight in front of me? It was like I was looking at a novel.

为什么?为什么看到眼前的景象我会如此平静?就好像我在看一本小说。

[You have killed 124 living things.]

你已经杀了124个生物

[Kill History: One grasshopper, 123 grasshopper eggs.]

[杀死历史:一只蚱蜢,123只蚱蜢卵]

[You have killed non-resistance living things, so the number of coins you have acquired is reduced by half.]

[你杀死了不抵抗的生物,所以你获得的硬币数量减少了一半。]

[6,200 coins have been acquired!]

[已获得6200枚硬币!]

[The number of coins used for the stats level up is automatically subtracted.]

[硬币的数量用于统计水平上自动减去。]

[You have a total of 3,500 coins.]

你一共有3500枚硬币

[The 'Mass Murderer' achievement has been gained through excessive killing.]

[《连环杀手》的成就是通过过度杀戮取得的。]

My face could be seen on the darkened window of the carriage.

在车厢黑暗的窗户上可以看到我的脸。

It was a face I had never seen before, despite looking into the mirror countless times in my life. I wiped at the blood on my cheeks. The blood wasn't erased. It turned out to be blood on the window.

这是一张我从未见过的脸,尽管我一生中无数次地照镜子。我擦了擦脸颊上的血。血迹没有被擦掉。结果是窗户上的血迹。

Kkiiik.

Kkiiik.

There was a lurching feeling, and the train started to move again. It made the familiar train noise.

有一种摇晃的感觉,火车又开始移动了,发出熟悉的火车声。

Soon, light flooded in, and darkness was lifted from the windows. We had arrived at the surface ground section of Line 3 between Apgujeong and Oksu.

很快,光线涌进来,黑暗从窗户中消失了。我们已经到达了Apgujeong和奥克苏之间的3号线的地面部分。

Outside the window, the Han River and Seoul were revealed.

窗外,可以看到汉江和首尔。

Ahh. Someone let out a moan. It was a moan which contained deep relief that they survived.

啊。有人发出了一声呻吟。那是一声呻吟,带着他们幸存下来的深深的宽慰。

However, it didn't take long for the meaning of that moan to change. Ah, ah…

然而,没过多久,那声呻吟的意思就改变了。啊,啊..。

The landscape outside the window was no longer the Seoul that they knew. Smoke and dust rose from the ruined city.

窗外的景色不再是他们熟悉的首尔了。烟尘从废墟上升起。

The Han River bridges had collapsed. The Han River itself was red with the bodies of soldiers, while among the fallen buildings, a monster was trampling on a K1 tank like it was a toy.

汉江的桥梁已经倒塌。汉江本身被士兵的尸体染成了红色,而在倒塌的建筑物中,一个怪物像踩玩具一样踩着一辆K1坦克。

[Main Scenario #1 – Proof of Value has ended.] [300 coins have been acquired as a basic clearance reward.] [100 coins have been reduced for the channel usage fee.]

[主要场景#1-价值证明已经结束][已获得300枚硬币作为基本的清仓奖励][100枚硬币已减去频道使用费]

[Additional compensation settlement will begin.]

[额外的赔偿和解将会开始。]

One world was destroyed, and a new world was born.

一个世界被摧毁了,一个新的世界诞生了。

…And I was the only reader who knew the ending of this world.

我是唯一一个知道世界末日的读者。

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Chapter 6

目录
设置
设置
阅读主题
字体风格
雅黑 宋体 楷书 卡通
字体大小
适中 偏大 超大
保存设置
恢复默认
手机
手机阅读
扫码获取链接,使用浏览器打开
书架同步,随时随地,手机阅读
首 页 < 上一章 章节列表 下一章 > 尾 页