Episode 10 – Future War (5)
第十集-未来之战(5)
After coming down from the theater, I headed straight to Myeongdong Station with Lee Hyunsung and Yoo Sangah. Dongmyo Station was important but there was something to be done first.
从剧院下来后,我和LeeHyunsung以及YooSangah一起直接去了鸣洞站。东myo火车站很重要,但首先要做的事情还有很多。
I killed the Myeongdong Representative and taken the flag so I had to hurry and occupy the empty station.
我杀死了明洞代表,拿走了旗子,所以我不得不赶紧占领空车站。
Lee Hyunsung spoke in a worried tone.
李贤成忧心忡忡地说。
"Is it okay with just us?"
“就我们两个人可以吗?”
“There won't be a fight. I will decide what to do with them. If I leave it alone, they will die soon."
“不会打架的。我将决定如何处理它们。如果我不管它,它们很快就会死去。”
The 'wanderers' who lost their group would become prey to other groups if they weren't lucky. Just like the Landlord Alliance members who left Chungmuro Station.
失去群体的“流浪者”如果不走运的话,将成为其他群体的猎物。就像那些离开忠武路站的房东联盟成员一样。
But the moment we arrived at Myeongdong Station, we saw an unexpected sight. The people in Myeongdong Station had already been hit by someone. It was also very gruesome.
但是当我们到达鸣洞站的时候,我们看到了一个意想不到的景象。鸣洞站的人们已经被人袭击了。这也是非常可怕的。
I saw a group of men standing near Myeongdong Station. The men were flustered and quickly fled in the direction of Hoehyeong Station. It wasn't easy to chase them because they had bikes.
我看见一群人站在鸣洞站广场附近。士兵们慌乱起来,迅速向和宁火车站方向逃去。追捕他们并不容易,因为他们有自行车。
It was as if they knew I was coming. There was more than one or two odd things.
好像他们知道我要来似的,不止一两件奇怪的事情。
Lee Hyunsung asked, "Who are these people? What happened?"
李贤星问:“这些人是谁?发生了什么事?”
"I'm not sure."
“我不确定。”
“Even Dokja-ssi doesn't know…"
“连Dokja-ssi都不知道......”
Lee Hyunsung gulped nervously. Fortunately, the flag holder of Myeongdong Station was empty.
李贤星紧张地咽了一口气,幸运的是,鸣洞站的旗手是空的。
[Currently there is no group occupying Myeongdong Station.]
[目前没有任何组织占领鸣洞站广场]
[Are you sure you want to take over the station?]
你确定要接管这个电视台吗
I plugged the flag into the flag holder and pulled it out again. Then a flag that was the same as mine appeared in the flag holder.
我把旗插进旗杆,然后又把它拔了出来。然后一面和我一样的旗帜出现在旗杆上。
[You have occupied Myeongdong Station.]
你已经占领了鸣洞站
[A station that has been occupied can't be taken from you unless the 'main base' or flag is taken away.]
[一个已经被占领的空间站不能从你那里拿走,除非‘主基地’或者旗帜被拿走。]
[Currently Occupied: Chungmuro (Main Base), Myeongdong]
[目前被占领:明洞忠武洛(主要基地)]
[The achievement points of the red flag are rising.]
[红旗的成绩点正在升起。]
The red colour of the flag turned darker.
国旗的红色变得更深了。
[Your influence has expanded by taking over a new station.]
你的影响力因为接管了一个新电台而扩大了
[The hidden scenario has arrived!]
(隐藏的情节已经到来!)
[The King's Road has begun!]
[国王路已经开始了!]
+
[Hidden Scenario – King's Road]
[隐蔽情况ー英皇道]
Category: Hidden
分类:Hidden
Difficulty: A
难度:a
Clear Conditions: Take over a minimum of 10 stations within the time limit.
明确条件:在规定时间内接管至少10个站点。
Time Limit: 10 days
时限:10天
Reward: The attribute of a 'king'.
奖励:国王的属性。
Failure: If you can't take over a minimum of one station per day, you and your group members will all die.
失败:如果你不能每天至少接管一个工作站,你和你的团队成员都会死。
+
I finally arrived at the terrible hidden scenario. Once I started this quest, I couldn't turn back. There were only two fates for a king.
我终于想到了这个可怕的隐藏情节。一旦我开始了这个探索,我就无法回头。一个国王只有两种命运。
Become a king or die.
要么成为国王,要么去死。
[The new king candidate has started to walk along his road!]
[新的国王候选人已经开始沿着他的路走了!]
From now on, it was the full-fledge flag struggle.
从现在开始,这是一场充满活力的旗帜斗争。
* * *
* * *
I returned to Chungmuro, gathered the party members and told them about the hidden scenario. Jung Heewon made an interested expression while Lee Hyunsung looked confused. Yoo Sangah was as anxious as always.
我回到忠武路,召集党员,告诉他们这个不为人知的场景。郑和元做了一个感兴趣的表情,而李贤成看起来很困惑。刘尚雅一如既往地焦虑不安。
“It sounds like a difficult scenario… Dokja-ssi, will it be okay?"
“这听起来像是一个困难的场景......Dokja-ssi,它会好起来吗?”
"It's okay."
“没关系。”
An angel or a fool.. In this situation, they were worried rather than jealous about the hidden scenario.
一个天使或者一个傻瓜在这种情况下,他们担心而不是嫉妒隐藏的情节。
Lee Hyunsung said, “I'm glad that Dokja-ssi is the king candidate."
李贤成说:“我很高兴Dokja-ssi是国王的候选人。”
“Thank you."
“谢谢。”
“Then should I call you Your Majesty?"
“那么我应该称呼您陛下吗?”
I was hit in the head by Jung Heewon after being touched by Lee Hyunsung's serious words.
我被李贤成严肃的话语感动后,被郑希元击中头部。
“I don't want that."
“我不想那样。”
“Your Majesty, based on this hidden scenario, shouldn't we go occupy a new station right away? You should think about the lives of your subjects." Jung Heewon said sarcastically.
“陛下,根据这个隐藏的情况,我们是不是应该马上占领一个新的车站?你应该考虑你的臣民的生活。”郑鹤元讽刺地说。
I nodded.
我点点头。
“I think we need to find out about the people who attacked us. I'll go straight to Dongmyo. Jung Heewon-ssi and Lee Hyunsung-ssi, will you go with me?"
“我认为我们需要找出袭击我们的人。我直接去Dongmyo。郑希元和李贤熙,你们愿意和我一起去吗?”
Yoo Sangah raised her hand at my words.
刘尚雅听了我的话,举起了手。
"Then I…"
“那我......”
“Yoo Sangah-ssi will stay here."
“YooSangah-ssi将留在这里。”
“Ah, really… on the other hand, more…"
“啊,真的......另一方面,更多......”
I listened to Yoo Sangah's voice and it sounded glum. Perhaps Yoo Sangah was thinking that she was useless.
我听到刘尚雅的声音,听起来很闷闷不乐,也许刘尚雅认为她是个废物。
Her damage wasn't as strong as Jung Heewon and she didn't have a strong physique like Lee Hyunsung. In addition, she didn't have a powerful trump card like Gilyoung.
她的伤害没有郑和元那么强壮,也没有李贤星那样强壮的体格。此外,她也没有吉英那样强大的王牌。
"Yoo Sangah-ssi."
“ Yoo Sangah-ssi。”
"…Yes?"
“什么事?”
All her previous 'specs' had become obsolete in this new world. But she was too good to be jealous of other people. Thus, her inferiority complex was quietly festering.
在这个新世界里,她以前所有的眼镜都过时了。但她太善良了,不会嫉妒别人。因此,她的自卑情结正在悄悄地恶化。
“Yoo Sangah, not everyone can do the same things well."
“YooSangah,不是每个人都能做好同样的事情。”
"Yes, I am aware of that." Yoo Sangah smiled weakly.
“是的,我知道。”刘尚雅虚弱地笑了笑。
I spoke carefully so that she wouldn't feel it was an admonishment. “Do you remember the words that you said on the subway? Dokja has a solo life and I will…"
我说话很小心,这样她就不会觉得这是一种警告。“你还记得你在地铁上说的话吗?Dokja有自己的生活,我会......”
“I will have an ivory life. Yes, I remember. I wrote it on the notepad of my smartphone."
“我将拥有象牙般的生活。是的,我记得。我把它写在了智能手机的笔记本上。”
Why did she look so elated? In any case, I couldn't hate it. I continued speaking.
为什么她看起来那么高兴?无论如何,我不能讨厌它。我继续说。
“Yoo Sangah-ssi has things to do here. I can't leave the unconscious Gilyoung alone. I need someone to monitor Gong Pildu and to control the nervous group members."
“YooSangah-ssi在这里有事要做。我不能把失去知觉的吉英单独留下。我需要有人来监督宫匹度,并控制紧张的团队成员。”
Yoo Sangah's eyes shook.
刘尚雅的眼睛颤抖着。
“Besides, the Hoehyeon forces must be kept in check. They might attack while we're away. Gong Pildu is here but Yoo Sangah's Binding Thread might be necessary."
“此外,必须控制和研的军队。我们不在的时候他们可能会进攻。龚皮尔都在这里,但柳桑加的捆绑线可能是必要的。”
“C-Can I do this role well…?"
“我能演好这个角色吗......?”
Yoo Sangah spoke weakly because of her low self-esteem.
由于缺乏自信,刘尚雅说话不力。
"Hey everyone. In that way… I will give Yoo Sangah-ssi a job position. What do you think?"
“嘿,大家好。这样的话......我会给柳善西一个工作职位。你们觉得怎么样?”
Lee Hyunsung and Jung Heewon thought for a moment before nodding.
和JungHeewon想了一会儿,然后点了点头。
“Okay, I can trust it if it is Yoo Sangah."
“好吧,如果是YooSangah的话,我可以相信。”
“King… if you wish then do so…"
“国王......如果你愿意,那就这么做吧......”
I glared at Jung Heewon. Did she think that was funny right now?
我瞪着郑鹤元,她现在觉得这很好笑吗?
[You are using the unique permissions of a representative.] [Chungmuro Station's representative, Kim Dokja is transferring some of his authority to group member 'Yoo Sangah.'] [Group member 'Yoo Sangah' has become the deputy of Chungmuro Station.] [In the future, group member 'Yoo Sangah' can deal out punishments on behalf of the representative.]
[您正在使用代表的唯一权限。][忠武路站组织的代表KimDokja正在将他的部分权力移交给组织成员YooSangah.][集团成员YooSangah已经成为忠武路站的代表][以后,组员YooSangah可以代表该代表处罚。]
Yoo Sangah looked at me with stunned eyes and stuttered. She looked terrified.
刘尚雅目瞪口呆,结结巴巴地看着我,她看起来很害怕。
“G-Giving, giving this position to me…"
“给予,给予我这个位置......”
“I will leave it to Yoo Sangah-ssi."
“我将把它留给柳善雅-西。”
I meant it. Once again, not everyone could do the same things well. Based on what I remembered, Yoo Sangah would be appropriate for this.
我是认真的。再说一次,不是每个人都能做好同样的事情。根据我所记得的,刘尚雅适合这个角色。
Yoo Sangah was the best person in the human resources department, not someone else.
是人力资源部最好的人,而不是其他人。
“Oh…I'll do my best."
“哦......我会尽力的。”
Yoo Sangah bowed before slowly raising her head. Tears could be seen in her eyes.
刘尚雅鞠了一躬,慢慢抬起了头。她的眼中充满了泪水。
* * *
* * *
We headed straight for the tunnel on the east side.
我们直奔东边的隧道。
We had to pass three stops before arriving at Dongmyo. We moved with the fainted Kang Ilhun. Honestly, taking this guy was a burden but I needed him to identify the faces. When I looked back at Chungmuro, I could hear Yoo Sangah's voice.
我们必须经过三站才能到达Dongmyo。我们跟着晕倒的康一魂动了起来。老实说,带着这个家伙是一种负担,但我需要他来辨认这些面孔。当我回头看忠武路时,我能听到刘尚雅的声音。
“Everyone, please gather!"
“大家集合!”
As I expected, Yoo Sangah worked harder in the shadows. The people were already organized and were receiving their orders. Sentries were set up and people were put in charge of different areas. Some of the landlords said they wouldn't listen to Yoo Sangah but… [Chungmuro Station's deputy, Yoo Sangah has used the punishment.]
正如我所料,YooSangah在暗处工作得更加努力。人们已经组织起来,正在接受他们的命令。设立了岗哨,人们负责不同的地区。一些房东说他们不会听YooSangah的,但是...[忠武路站的代理人YooSangah使用了惩罚。]
I vaguely heard someone moaning.
我隐约听到有人在呻吟。
…Was this okay? Well, it should be fine.
这样可以吗?应该没问题。
Jung Heewon looked at my face and said, “Good job. I felt that Yoo Sangah had been a bit depressed."
郑和元看着我的脸说:“干得好,我觉得柳善雅有点沮丧。”
“I didn't select Yoo Sangah-ssi because I was thinking of her emotions. I thought Yoo Sangah-ssi would do really well."
“我没有选择YooSangah-ssi,因为我想到了她的情绪。我认为YooSangah-ssi会做得很好。”
"…Ah, is that so? Then please me something later. It should fit me."
“......啊,是这样吗?那就等会儿再给我买件衣服吧,应该合身才对.”
“How about an executioner?"
“刽子手怎么样?”
"…Forget it."
”...算了吧”
Jung Heewon grumbled and turned her head away. It was good after all the jokes she played.
郑熙媛嘟囔着,转过头去,说了那么多笑话,还是很好的。
“But that gangster on the roof, is it okay to leave him?"
“但是屋顶上的那个歹徒,可以离开他吗?”
“Oh, you mean Yoo Jonghyuk?"
“哦,你是说柳钟玉?”
“I guess his name is similar."
“我猜他的名字很相似。”
"It will probably be fine."
“可能会没事的。”
"It sounds like you know him very well. What is it?
“听起来你很了解他,怎么了?
“That…” I thought for a moment before asking. "Heewon-ssi, do you have a younger sibling?"
“那个......”我想了一会儿才问道,“熙原,你有弟弟妹妹吗?”
"…? Yes. Why?”
“......?是的,怎么了?”
“A brother or a sister?"
“兄弟还是姐妹?”
"A brother."
“兄弟。”
“How old is he?"
“他多大了?”
“He is one year younger."
“他比我小一岁。”
"How is it having a brother?"
“有个哥哥感觉怎么样?”
"Annoying. He easily defies me and I had to take him to school instead of my mother…"
“真烦人。他很容易反抗我,我不得不代替妈妈送他去学校......”
Jung Heewon feel silent as she was complaining about her brother. She gazed somewhere in the air. Then I asked her.
郑鹤元一边抱怨她的哥哥,一边感到沉默。她凝视着空中的某个地方。然后我问她。
"But now you are worried about him right?
”“但是现在你很担心他,对吗?
“Well… we are family."
“嗯......我们是一家人。”
"I am similar."
“我很相似。”
“Dokja-ssi also has a younger brother?"
“Dokja-ssi也有一个弟弟?”
“Nope, I'm talking about Yoo Jonghyuk."
“不,我说的是柳钟玉。”
"Ah…" Jung Heewon looked at me and nodded. “Then do you like or hate him?"
“啊......”郑希元看着我点点头,“那么你是喜欢还是讨厌他?”
“I hate him. I fought with many people because of him.”
“我恨他,因为他,我和很多人打过架。”
I wasn't the only reader of Ways of Survival in the early days. Quite a few people followed along out of curiosity up to the 10th chapter. There were also 12 readers at the 50th chapter.
在早期,我并不是唯一一个读过《生存之道》的人。不少人出于好奇跟着读到第十章。第50章也有12个读者。
There was a guy who liked Kim Namwoon… while I argued with him. I wonder if any of the people who fought with me back then were alive. Maybe the people I was going to catch now was one of them.
有个家伙喜欢KimNamwoon...当我和他争论的时候。我想知道那时和我并肩作战的人是否还活着。也许我现在要抓的人就是其中之一。
“You two, you seem to have become very close."
“你们两个,好像变得很亲密。”
Lee Hyunsung interrupted and I suddenly realized I was walking too close to Jung Heewon.
李贤星打断了我,我突然意识到我走得离郑和元太近了。
Jung Heewon smiled.
郑鹤元笑了。
“Why, soldier ahjussi. Are you jealous?
“大叔,你吃醋了吗?
"Hrmm. It isn't like that…"
“哼,不是那样的......”
Come to think of it, didn't Lee Hyunsung join the army right after going to a male high school? I felt sorry for Lee Hyunsung when I thought about the setting.
想想看,李贤成不是在上完男子高中后就参军了吗?当我想到这个场景的时候,我为李贤星感到难过。
“It seems we have arrived at Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station."
“看来我们已经到了DongdaemunHistoryandCultureParkStation。”
In fact, the entrance of Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station could be seen in the distance.
事实上,从远处可以看到DongdaemunHistory和文化公园站的入口。
We nervously stuck to the tunnel wall and looked around. It was in case troops were waiting. But this worry was pointless. Jung Heewon muttered.
我们紧张地贴在隧道墙上,环顾四周。这是为了防止军队在等待。但这种担忧毫无意义。郑鹤元喃喃地说。
“It is strange. There are no sentries."
“真奇怪,没有岗哨。”
The fact that there was no guards while Struggle for the Flag was ongoing meant that the station had already been eaten by another group. Once we confirmed this, we immediately approached the flag holder.
事实上,在为国旗而战的过程中没有守卫,这意味着火车站已经被另一群人吃掉了。一旦我们确认了这一点,我们立即接近旗手。
[The station has already been occupied by 'Dongmyo Station.'] [If you want to occupy the station, take the flag of Dongmyo Station or occupy its flag holder.]
[这个车站已经被‘东面车站’占据了。][如果你想占领车站,那就占领东庙车站的旗帜或者占领车站的旗杆。]
It was as expected.
果然不出所料。
Then Kang Ilhun's body twitched. His body was shaking like he was having seizures and his condition was strange. I released the thread blocking his mouth and Kang Ilhun shouted.