饭饭TXT > 海外名作 > 《全知读者视角(中英互译版)》作者:[韩]sing N song/ > 《全知读者视角》作者:[韩]sing N song.txt

第353章:第66集-超越善与恶(3).2

作者:韩-sing N song/ 当前章节:4585 字 更新时间:2026-6-23 09:31

[What nonsense is that? The stage is…!]

[那是什么鬼话?舞台是...!]

They all tried to make a place favourable to them as the stage. There was also a place I wanted as the stage but no one would support me if I spoke. I thought to myself. How to do… 「 (Dokja-ssi, do you want the island as the stage?) 」

他们都想找一个对他们有利的地方作为舞台。还有一个地方,我想作为舞台,但没有人会支持我,如果我说。我对自己说。如何做...“(Dokja-ssi,你想把这个岛当舞台吗?)”

Then I heard a message from Yoo Sangah in my head.

然后我听到刘尚雅在我的脑海里传递了一个信息。

「 (Perhaps I can help?) 」

“(或许我能帮上忙?)”

'…Huh?'

“嗯?”

「 (I found something interesting inside the wall.) 」

“(我在墙内发现了有趣的东西)”

'Interesting?'

有趣吗

There was no answer from Yoo Sangah. Instead, I heard a rustling sound in my head. After a while, an uneasy atmosphere occurred in the loud hall.

刘尚雅没有回答。相反,我听到一个沙沙的声音在我的脑海里。过了一会儿,喧闹的大厅里出现了一种不安的气氛。

Several constellations were whispering together.

几个星座在窃窃私语。

[The information that just came in…]

[刚收到的消息......]

[What? Is that true?]

什么?是真的吗

I noticed their whispers.

我注意到他们的窃窃私语。

…Were they constellations with the power of 'revelation'? The atmosphere was becoming graver. The whispers spread like waves. After five minutes, even Metatron was making a serious expression. The voices of the arguing constellations and demon kings died down one by one. After a while, they started to glance at each other. It was the demon kings who acted first in the fierce battle of wits.

他们是拥有启示的星座吗?气氛变得更严峻了。耳语像波浪一样传播开来。五分钟后,就连梅塔特隆也做出了严肃的表情。争论星座和魔王的声音一个接一个地消失了。过了一会儿,他们开始互相扫视对方。在这场激烈的斗智斗勇中,最先采取行动的是魔王们。

[I'm sorry, there is a bit of work to do and I have to go.]

对不起,我还有一些工作要做,我得走了

[Me too! It is the same for me.]

我也是!我也一样

Several demon kings suddenly disappeared from their seats. I watched their faces closely. They were those associated with the Seekers of the End.

几个恶魔国王突然从座位上消失了。我仔细地看着他们的脸。他们是那些与末日探索者有关的人。

[I'm sorry but I have to leave for a while.]

对不起,我得离开一段时间

Once the Morning Star Goddess of the Guardian Tree nebula spoke these words, the situation became a one-sided wave.

一旦守护树星云的晨星女神说出这句话,情况就变成了一片波澜。

[I have a little work too─]

我也有一些工作要做

More and more people left and Metatron sighed lightly before glancing at Baram.

越来越多的人离开了,梅塔特隆在看巴拉姆之前轻轻叹了口气。

[I think you'll have to decide on your own.]

我想你得自己做决定了

Great Dokkaebi Baram's eyes widened as he looked at the air.

大多卡比·巴拉姆望着空气,眼睛瞪得大大的。

[…Interesting. A revelation at this timing?]

[...有意思。在这个时候有什么发现吗?]

Several constellations noticeably flinched at the word 'revelation.' Baram laughed. […Good. Even if everyone doesn't speak, the stage has already been decided―]

一些星座在听到“启示”这个词时明显地退缩了巴拉姆笑了。很好。即使每个人都不说话,舞台已经决定了

I listened to the words of the great dokkaebi and was in a daze. What the hell just happened? Then pain suddenly shot through my head.

我听着伟大的多卡比的话语,感到茫然。刚才到底发生了什么?然后我的头突然一阵剧痛。

[The probability of the Star Stream is doubting you!]

[星流的可能性在怀疑你!]

I perceived a terrible gaze starting at me. It was gazing at me as if it found something suspicious. The gaze lasted for a moment before disappearing.

我感觉到一种可怕的凝视开始盯着我。它盯着我,好像发现了什么可疑的东西。凝视持续了一会儿,然后消失了。

[The Star Stream has turned its gaze from you.]

[星流已经把目光从你身上移开了]

I wiped my sweat and cautiously called out to Yoo Sangah.

我擦了擦汗,小心翼翼地向刘尚雅喊道。

'Yoo Sangah-ssi? What did you do?'

‘YooSangah-ssi?你做了什么?’

Yoo Sangah was silent like she was looking for words to explain. Then she said.

刘尚雅沉默着,好像在寻找解释的话语。然后她说。

「 (Dokja-ssi, do you know how constellations read the future?) 」

“(Dokja-ssi,你知道星座如何预测未来吗?)”

'…I know.'

“我知道。”

There were two main ways in which the constellations could read the future. One way was to gather data to measure the future, like Hermes' system. The other way was to receive a revelation like the Moerae, Eden and some of the demon kings. It was a force called 'divine revelation.'

星座预测未来的主要方法有两种。一种方法是收集数据来衡量未来,就像Hermes的系统。另一种方式是像摩瑞、伊甸园和一些恶魔国王一样接受启示。这是一种叫做“神圣启示”的力量

Yoo Sangah searched for words for a moment before replying with a light laugh.

刘尚雅搜索了一会儿词语,然后轻声笑着回答。

「 (Well, I think I became a god.) 」

“我觉得自己成了神”

TL: Rainbow Turtle

彩虹龟

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Chapter 354 - – Beyond Good and Evil (4)

目录
设置
设置
阅读主题
字体风格
雅黑 宋体 楷书 卡通
字体大小
适中 偏大 超大
保存设置
恢复默认
手机
手机阅读
扫码获取链接,使用浏览器打开
书架同步,随时随地,手机阅读
首 页 < 上一章 章节列表 下一章 > 尾 页