The stone in my hand trembled like it was alive.
我手中的石头像活的一样颤抖着。
[You have acquired a new story!]
(你有了一个新故事!)
[The story 'The Stone and I' wants to continue.]
[《石头和我》这个故事还要继续。]
It was a first for me. I just touched the stone and a story occurred? There were all sorts of complicated hypotheses in my head but I didn't have an answer.
这对我来说是第一次。我只是碰了碰石头,一个故事就发生了?我脑子里有各种各样复杂的假设,但我没有答案。
[The probability of the first generation is around you.] [Currently, the Fourth Wall is in a very thin state.]
[第一代的可能性就在你身边][目前,第四道墙处于非常薄的状态]
The only doubts were these two system messages. Yoo Hosung stared at me with suspicious eyes. "I see, you are a reincarnator. Is that right?"
唯一的疑问是这两个系统信息。柳浩成用怀疑的眼光盯着我。“我明白了,你是转世。是这样吗?”
I
t seemed he had the wrong hypothesis about me.
看来他对我的假设是错误的。
"Were you stoned to death in your previous life? That's why the stone is…"
“你前世是不是被石头砸死的?这就是为什么这块石头......”
"No."
“没有。”
"Oh, you're a stone head. That's why the stone―"
”哦,你是个石头脑袋,这就是为什么石头...”
I picked up a branch thrown by Yoo Hosung.
我捡起柳浩成扔出的树枝。
[The material of the story is sensitive to you.] [The story 'Kim Dokja Likes a Branch' has begun!]
[故事的素材对你来说是敏感的][故事‘KimDokjalikeaBranch’已经开始了!]
I glanced towards the dazed Yoo Hosung who had a gaping mouth. "I'm afraid that my head isn't that bad."
我瞥了一眼昏昏沉沉、张着大嘴的柳浩成(YooHosung,音译)。“我恐怕我的头没那么糟糕。”
By my side, Lee Jihye glared at me. Yoo Hosung shouted with wide eyes.
在我身边,李智慧瞪着我,柳浩成睁大眼睛喊道。
"H-Hold this!"
“嗯,拿着!”
I accepted the flower that Yoo Hosung gave me.
我接受了柳浩星送给我的花。
[The story material has an affinity for you.]
这个故事材料对你很有吸引力
[The story 'Kim Dokja with a Flower' has begun.]
[故事《金杜佳与一朵花》已经开始了]
Yoo Hosung continued to give me things and I accepted all of them.
柳浩成继续给我东西,我接受了所有的东西。
[The story material has an affinity for you.]
这个故事材料对你很有吸引力
[The story material has an affinity for you.]
这个故事材料对你很有吸引力
My surroundings were filled with singing stones and flowers. After much agonizing, Yoo Hosung made a decision.
我的周围充满了歌唱的石头和鲜花。经过许多痛苦之后,柳浩成做出了一个决定。
"…Grab me."
“...抓住我。”
"Where do you mean?"
“你是什么意思?”
"Here, grab me here."
“这里,抓住我这里。”
Yoo Hosung's eyes were blazing. I understood his anger. The 'real stories' that took 10, 100 or even 1000 years to build up were easily obtained by me… he was bound to feel like this.
柳浩成的眼睛闪烁着光芒。我理解他的愤怒。真实的故事花了10年,100年,甚至1000年才建立起来,我很容易就弄明白了......他肯定会有这种感觉。
"If you wish… please excuse me."
“如果你愿意......请原谅我。”
I sighed and placed a hand on Yoo Hosung's shoulder.
我叹了口气,把一只手放在柳浩成的肩膀上。
…Why was this small shoulder so hard?
为什么这个小肩膀这么硬?
Yoo Hosung said, "There is no change. Is it limited to inanimate objects? Hrmm…"
柳浩成说:“没有改变,仅限于无生命的物体吗
[The character 'Yoo Hosung' shows a small liking towards you.]
[“YooHosung”这个角色对你有点意思。]
The shocked Yoo Hosung withdrew from my hand. "W-What is this?"
震惊的柳浩成从我手中抽回:“这是什么?”
The next second, I heard a message in my ears.
接下来的一秒,我听到了一个信息在我的耳朵里。
[The story 'Person Who is Loved by All' has been acquired!]
[故事《被所有人所爱的人》已经获得!]
***
***
It was the other residents of the village who showed interest in me while Yoo Hosung was in shock.
当YooHosung震惊的时候,村里的其他居民对我表现出了兴趣。
"It has been a long time since I've seen this crazy talent."
“我很久没有看到这种疯狂的才能了。”
"Huh, this is a rare friend… did you come from the outside?"
“哈,这是一个难得的朋友......你是从外面来的吗?”
"Are you interested in the cattle feed?"
“你对牛饲料感兴趣吗?”
I accepted the cattle feed that the woman gave me in a dazed mood.
我接受了那个女人给我的牛饲料,神情恍惚。
Human Kim Dokja. This was the first time I received such attention in my almost 30 years of living. I… was talented?
人类KimDokja。在我近30年的生活中,这是我第一次受到这样的关注。我。.才华横溢?
「 (Dokja-ssi is definitely talented. You've been reading this novel for over ten years.) 」
“(Dokja-ssi绝对是个天才,你已经读这本小说超过十年了)”
Perhaps her librarian's work had been busy lately because Yoo Sangah sounded tired.
也许她的图书管理员最近工作很忙,因为刘尚雅听起来很累。
'Is it related to reading the novel?'
“这和阅读小说有关吗?”
「 (I can't think of anything else but that.) 」
“(除此之外我想不到别的了)”
'This has never happened in the meantime…;
“在此期间,这种事从未发生过.....
Come to think of it, that wasn't true. There were some characters who had good feelings towards me as soon as they saw me.
仔细想想,那不是真的。有些角色一看到我就对我有好感。
「 (Maybe it is because the wall is thinner?) 」
「(也许是因为墙壁更薄?)」
I heard Yoo Sangah's words and thought it was possible. I didn't know the exact reason but it was possible the failure of the Fourth Wall had closed the distance between the world and me. Then how far did this power apply?
我听到YooSangah的话,认为这是可能的。我不知道确切的原因,但是第四面墙的失败可能拉近了我和世界的距离。那么这种力量的作用有多大呢?
Looking back, Lee Jihye seemed to have her own sense of pride as she muttered to herself while holding a branch in her hand. I poked her with my finger.
回想起来,李智慧手里拿着一根树枝,喃喃自语着,似乎有一种自豪感。我用手指戳她。
"Eek!" The startled Lee Jihye screamed. "Ahjussi, are you crazy? The finger that touched poop…!"
“哎呀!”受到惊吓的李智慧尖叫起来。“大叔,你疯了吗?碰到便便的手指......!”
It didn't work. Now, let's see…
没有成功,现在,让我们看看..。
I poked the shoulder of Cheok Jungyeong sitting next to me.
我戳了戳坐在我旁边的CheokJungyeong的肩膀。
"Is this a challenge?"
“这是一个挑战吗?”
"That's not it."
“不是这样的。”
…This didn't work either. Then what were the principles behind it? No matter how I thought about it, I couldn't figure out how my talent worked.
这个也不管用。那么它背后的原则是什么呢?不管我怎么想,我都不知道我的天赋是如何运作的。
"It is really fucking talent. I can't explain it any other way."
“这真是他妈的天赋,我无法用其他任何方式来解释。”
The one who spoke with Yoo Hosung, who had been preoccupied with his thoughts for a long time.
那个和YooHosung说话的人,他已经被他的想法占据了很长一段时间。
Ferocious anger was seething on his face.
凶恶的怒火在他脸上沸腾着。
Yoo Hosung approached me with a child's stride. "You might not know but I hate strange fates the most. In particular, I hate those like you who don't try hard and easily obtain something.
柳浩成迈着孩子般的步伐向我走来。“你可能不知道,但我最讨厌奇怪的命运。我尤其讨厌像你这样不努力就轻易得到的人。
One Invincible Fist Yoo Hosung was such a person. He liked people with a persistent spirit and cared for those who strove to overcome their insurmountable talent. In Yoo Hosung's eyes, a man like me was a criminal who would destroy the first generation with talent.
一无所有的拳头柳浩成就是这样一个人。他喜欢有坚持不懈精神的人,关心那些努力克服自己不可逾越的天赋的人。在YooHosung的眼里,像我这样的人是一个罪犯,他会用自己的才能毁灭第一代人。
"For the first time today, I am going to break my belief."
“今天,我将第一次打破自己的信念。”
Huh?
什么?
"I will teach you Story Control."
“我会教你故事控制。”
***
***
I didn't know why Yoo Hosung changed his mind. The only certainty was that he discovered some possibilities from me. As if to leave a lifelong disciple, Yoo Hosung troubled me day and night.
我不知道为什么柳浩成改变了主意。唯一可以肯定的是,他从我这里发现了一些可能性。似乎要离开一个终身的门徒,柳浩成日夜不停地烦扰着我。
"Phenomena and truth aren't the same. Using a story properly means understanding its language."
“现象和真相是不一样的。恰当地使用一个故事意味着理解它的语言。”
"Solid ground is needed to leap into abstraction. That is the details of the stories you have built up."
“扎实的基础是跳跃到抽象概念的必要条件。这就是你构建的故事的细节。”
…Etc. There were so many ghostly words that I thought it would be better to read Ways of Survival again.
......等等。有那么多幽灵般的文字,我想最好还是再读一遍《生存之道》。
I ate a tangerine that the villagers gave me and thought hard about it.
我吃了一个村民给我的橘子,并认真考虑了一下。
"Stupid guy. It is a face that doesn't understand anything."
“愚蠢的家伙,一张什么都不懂的脸。”
"I'm sorry."
“对不起。”
"Don't try to understand it if you don't know. Not everyone will learn control in the same way."
“如果你不知道,就不要试图去理解它。不是每个人都能以同样的方式学会控制。”
"What are you saying?"
“你在说什么?”
It was like I was struck.
就好像我被击中了。
"It is your problem from the beginning. You lack respect for the elderly."
“这从一开始就是你的问题,你不尊重老人。”
"…"
"..."
"You must learn how to listen first."
“你必须先学会如何倾听。”
"I don't think I can listen better than this."
“我觉得我再也听不到比这更好的了。”
"I'm telling you to listen to the words of your story!"
“我在告诉你,听听你故事里的话!”
…Words of the story? Was this mentioned in Ways of Survival?
故事里的台词?《生存之道》里有提到吗?
"You already have the talent to communicate with stories. It is the talent to listen to their emotions and words."
“你已经有了与故事交流的天赋。倾听他们的情感和语言的天赋。”
It was true. I didn't know when but I was able to read the stories, just like they were people.
这是真的,我不知道什么时候,但是我能够读到这些故事,就像他们是人一样。
"However, I want to control the stories, not chat."
“不过,我想控制故事,而不是聊天。”
"The stories aren't controllable."
“这些故事无法控制。”
The one saying this was the person who taught the method to control stories.
其中一个人说,这是谁教方法控制故事。
"Can you control your thoughts?"
“你能控制你的思想吗?”
"Of course I can…"
“我当然可以......”
"Then don't think of anything for five minutes."
“那就五分钟内什么都不要想。”
I nodded as if it was easy. Don't think, don't think…
我点点头,好像很容易。不要想,不要想.....。
Damn, I was thinking 'don't think'. I tried hard to escape my thoughts but it wasn't easy.
该死的,我在想‘不要想’。我试着逃避我的想法,但这并不容易。
In five minutes, many things passed through my head. For example, the probability of Yoo Jonghyuk becoming a girl and killing the demon kings or Han Sooyoung suffering from an unknown delirium declaring, "I'm sorry for plagiarizing Kim Dokja at the time"…
五分钟之内,许多事情在我脑海中闪过。例如,柳永玉成为一个女孩并杀死恶魔国王的可能性,或者韩秀英患有未知的精神错乱,宣称“我很抱歉当时抄袭了金道佳”.....。
I raised both hands and surrendered. "…I can't do it."
我举起双手投降,“......我做不到。”
"You're a fool."
“你是个傻瓜。”
[The story 'Demon King of Salvation' is laughing at you.] "This is what you have to do from today. Listen to the words of the story."
(故事《救赎之魔王》正在嘲笑你。)“从今天开始,你必须这样做。听故事里的词汇。”
"But…"
“但是......”
"Don't be afraid. No matter how big the story, they are stories that you gained."
“不要害怕,不管故事有多大,它们都是你得到的故事。”
Turning away, Yoo Hosung looked like a teacher for the first time.
转过身去,柳浩成第一次看起来像个老师。
"A story can dominate us but sometimes it tells us the way."
“一个故事可以主宰我们,但有时它会告诉我们方向。”
From that day on, I started practicing Story Control. To be precise, it was practice to hear the voices of the story more accurately.
从那天起,我开始练习故事控制。准确地说,这是为了更准确地听到故事的声音。
[The giant story 'Torch That Swallowed the Myth' is annoyed by your interest.]
[《吞噬神话的火把》这个巨人故事被你的兴趣惹恼了。]
The stories were unfamiliar to me but after a day or two, they started to gradually open up. I listened to the voices of the stories that had refrained from expressing their emotions so far.
这些故事对我来说并不熟悉,但一两天后,它们开始逐渐敞开心扉。我倾听那些故事的声音,这些故事到目前为止还没有表达他们的情感。
[The story 'King of a Kingless World' says it was very happy at the time.]
(故事《一个没有王国的世界之王》说它当时非常快乐。)
The stories told their tales and I heard them. The stories became the memories we accumulated.
这些故事讲述着他们的故事,我也听到了他们的故事,这些故事成为了我们积累起来的记忆。
The feeling of pleasure as the Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword broke the Absolute Throne. Yes, I really enjoyed it. It was because this was my first story.
四阴恶魔斩首剑的快感打破了绝对王座。是的,我真的很喜欢。因为这是我的第一个故事。
[The story 'Person who Opposes the Miracle' says the returnee was really troublesome.
“反对奇迹的人”这个故事说回国的人真的很麻烦。
That's right, the Myung Ilsang bastard was really tricky. I fought with Yoo Jonghyuk and Han Sooyoung and still almost died.
没错,那个叫明一生的混蛋真的很狡猾。我与柳永玉和韩秀英并肩作战,但还是险些丧命。
[The story 'One Who Hunted the King of Disasters' misses the taste of the snake wine.] [The story 'One Who Killed an Outer God' is asking you to remember.]
[《大难之王》这个故事让人想起了蛇酒的味道。][《杀死外神的人》这个故事要你记住。]
Every time I heard these words, I was immersed in my memories. On the other hand, it was hard to suppress the urgency if I delayed here for too long.
每次听到这些话,我都沉浸在自己的记忆中。另一方面,如果我在这里耽搁太久,就很难抑制这种紧迫感。
Han Sooyoung, Yoo Jonghyuk, Anna Croft…
韩秀英,柳永玉,安娜·克罗夫特..。
Those who pursued a different ending from me might already be knocking at the door of the next scenario.
那些追求与我不同结局的人可能已经在敲下一个场景的门了。
[The story 'Demon King of Salvation' says you shouldn't run away anymore.]
(故事《救赎之魔王》说你不应该再逃跑了。)
I focused on the story again. From a certain point, the voices of the stories grew and I found it hard to distinguish between reality and the illusion. My sense of space was fading. I couldn't tell if I was in the story or if I was listening to the story in reality.
我又把注意力集中在这个故事上。从某种程度上来说,故事的声音越来越大,我发现很难区分现实和幻觉。我对空间的感觉正在消退。我不知道自己是在故事里还是在现实中听故事。
[The story 'Revolutionary of the Silver Screen' is hungry for a new revolution.]
[《银幕革命》这个故事渴望一场新的革命]
Yes, I'm sorry. I neglected you for too long.
是的,对不起,我忽视你太久了。
[The story 'Gourmet Association's Heretic' is complaining of hunger!]
“美食家协会的异教徒在抱怨饥饿!”
[The story ' Miracle Gambler' wants another big bet.]
(故事《奇迹赌徒》还想再下一个大注。)
In between, dream-like screens passed by.
在这期间,梦幻般的屏幕经过。
-Dokja-ssi. We almost died. Do you know?
-Dokja-ssi。我们差点死了。你知道吗?
-Ahjussi!
大叔!
The voices of the party members were faintly heard from somewhere.
从某个地方隐约听到党员们的声音。
-…Oh, how cheap. You are training alone?
-...哦,多便宜啊,你一个人训练?
-We will learn quickly! Who can we learn from?
-我们学得很快!-我们能向谁学习?
I had a thought while listening to those voices. If this was really a dream, it was a sweet dream.
听着这些声音,我有了一个想法,如果这真的是一个梦,那么这就是一个甜蜜的梦。
-…Why am I not getting a story? Dokja hyung got a story from doing this.
-...为什么我没有得到一个故事?Dokjahyung得到了一个故事从这样做。
-Get your hands off him, Lee Gilyoung.
把你的手拿开LeeGilyoung。
-You stay away, Shin Yoosung.
-你走开,ShinYoosung。
In my dream, I heard the children muttering things like 'Ahjussi and I' or 'Dokja hyung and Lee Gilyoung'. I didn't know how they would use such stories even if they did obtain them but… [The giant story 'Demon World's Spring' is looking at your story together.]