饭饭TXT > 学习管理 > 《功夫熊猫(中英剧本)》作者:未知【2部完结 番外】 > 功夫熊猫1+2+番外中英文剧本.txt

第 2 页

作者:未知 当前章节:15367 字 更新时间:2026-6-27 13:03

-Guardian: Behold is Tai Lung.

behold: 看;看见

看看,这就是Tai Lung。

-Zeng: I'm just gonna wait right here.

我……我还是待在这儿吧。

It's nothing to worry about. It's perfectly safe.

没什么好担心的,万无一失。

-Guardian: Crossbows! At the ready!

crossbow: 拉弓

弓箭准备!

Crossbows?

弓箭手?

Hey , tough guy, did you hear?

嗨,混蛋,你听说了吗?

Oogway's giving someone the Dragon Scroll and it's not gonna be you.

Oogway要把龙卷轴传别人了,别想了,反正不会是你。

-Zeng: Don't get him mad.

别把他惹恼了。

-Guardian: What's he gonna do about it?

他又能怎么着,

I've got him completely immobilized.

immobilized: 使固定

我已经把他捆结实了。

Did I step on the little kitty's tail?

我刚是不是踩到小猫咪的尾巴了?

-Zeng: I'm good. I've seen enough.

我服了,我看的够多了。

I'll tell Shifu he has nothing to worry about.

我会跟师傅说没啥可担心的。

-Guardian: No, he doesn't.

当然不用担心。

-Zeng: I'll tell him that.

我会告诉他的。

Can we please go now?

咱们能走了吗?

[Scene: in the Jade Palace, Master Shifu is teaching a lesson to Po.]

-People: Dragon Warrior! Dragon Warrior!

龙武士!龙武士!

Dragon Warrior! Dragon Warrior!

龙武士!龙武士!

-Po: Wait a second!

等一下!

I think there's been a slight mistake.

我想这是个小误会。

Everyone seems to think that I'm...

大家都以为我是……

The Sacred Hall of Warriors!

这是武士圣殿!

sacred a.1. 神的,宗教(性)的2. 神圣的;不可侵犯的;庄严的;郑重的3. 祭祀(某神)的;奉献给...的;专供...用的

No way!

不会吧!

Look at this place.

瞧瞧这地儿,

Master Flying Rhino's armor with authentic battle damage!

rhino : 犀牛authentic : 真正的

飞行犀牛大师的盔甲,还有货真价实的战斗中损坏的痕迹!

The Sword of Heroes!

英雄之剑!

Said to be so sharp you can cut yourself just by looking.

据说看看都会受伤,

The Invisible Trident of Destiny!

invisible: 隐形的 trident : 三叉戟 destiny: 命运

隐形的命运之杖!

I've only seen paintings of that painting.

我只见过这画的赝品。

No!

不会吧!

The legendary Urn of Whispering Warriors.

urn: 骨灰缸 whisper: 说悄悄话

传说中的武士窃语之瓮。

Said to contain the souls of the entire Tenshu Army.

soul: 灵魂

据说里面有整个天书军的灵魂。

Hello.

你们好。

-Master: Have you finished sight-seeing?

sight-seeing: 观光

你观光完毕了吗?

-Po: Sorry, I should have come to you first.

对不起,我该先来看你。

-Master: My patience is wearing thin.

wearing thin: 逐渐消失

我的耐心有限,

-Po: Well, I mean, it's not like you were going anywhere.

不过,看起来你也没法去哪儿。

-Master: would you Turn around?

你能转过身来吗?

-Po: Sure.

当然可以。

How's it going?

嗨,这怎么弄的?

How do you get 5 000... Master Shifu!

你是怎么让五千…… 大师傅!

Someone... broke that.

有人把这个打碎了。

But I'll fix it.

但我会给补好的。

Do you have some...

你有没有……

...glue?

胶水?

A splinter.

splinter: 碎片

有一块碎片。

-Master: So you're the legendary Dragon Warrior?

你就是那个传说中的“龙武士”?

-Po: I guess so.

我想是吧。

-Master: Wrong!

错!

You are not the Dragon Warrior. You will never be the Dragon Warrior until...

你不是也不可能是龙武士,除非

you have learned the secret of the Dragon Scroll.

除非你学会了那龙轴里的秘密。

-Po: So how does this work?

那我怎么上去呢?

Do you have a ladder or a trampoline or...?

trampoline : 蹦床,

你有梯子或者蹦床或者其它东西……

-Master: You think it's that easy?

你想的太简单了,

That I'll just hand you the secret

我会把那无限力量的秘密

to limitless power?

就这么交给你?

-Po: No I...

不,我……

-Master: One must first master the highest level of kung fu.

一个人必须先达到功夫的最高境界,

And that is impossible if that one is someone like you.

而像你这样的人是不可能了。

-Po: Someone like me?

像我这样?

-Master: Yes, look at you! This fat butt!Flabby arms!

butt: n. 屁股;烟头;笑柄;靶垛;粗大的一端vt. 以头抵撞;碰撞树墩flabby: (肌肉)松软的

没错,你瞧瞧你这肥肥的臀,软绵绵的手臂,

Those are sensitive in the flabby parts.

啊,这些赘肉可都娇贵的很呢!

And this ridiculous belly.

ridiculous: 滑稽的 belly n. 腹部;胃;食欲vt. 使鼓起vi. 涨满;鼓起: 肚子

还有这滑天下之大稽的大肚皮。

And utter disregard for personal hygiene.

utter adj. 完全的;彻底的;无条件的vt. 发出,表达;发射;全然的disregard n. 忽视;不尊重vt. 忽视;不理;漠视;不顾轻视 hygiene :n]: 卫生

还有,一点儿也不讲个人卫生。

-Po: Now, wait a minute. That's uncalled for.

uncalled adj.不必要的, 未经邀请的;未叫到的uncalled for: 不适当的

嘿,积点口德。这么说可有点不耐听。

-Master: Don't stand that close. I can smell your breath.

别站这么近,口臭都出来了。

-Po: Listen, Oogway said I was...

听着,Oogway大师说我是……

The Wuxi Finger Hold. Not the Wuxi Finger Hold!

啊,巫师指,别用巫师指!

-Master: Oh, you know this hold?

哦,你知道这个指法?

-Po: Developed by Master WuXi in the Third Dynasty.

第三王朝时,巫师大师发明的。

Then you know what happens when I flex my pinky.

flex: 弯曲 pinky: 小手指

那你一定知道,一旦弯下小指会发生什么了。

-Po: No, no!

不,不要

-Master: You know the hardest part of this?

你知道最难办的是什么吗?

The hardest part is cleaning up afterwards.

就是清理你的尸骨残骸。

-Po: OK, OK, take it easy.

好吧,好吧,不要激动。

-Master: Now listen closely, panda.

那仔细听着,熊猫。

Oogway may have picked you but when I'm through with you

Oogway也许选了你,可当我找上你,

I promise you, you're going to wish he hadn't!

我向你保证,你会希望,他选的不是你!

Are we clear?

清楚了吗?

-Po: Yeah, we're clear. We're so clear.

清楚了,清楚了,太清楚了。

-Master: Good.

很好,呵呵。

I can't wait to get started.

我都按耐不住,就等着开始了。

Let's begin.

我们开始吧

[Scene: Master wants Po to make some moves, and Po falls into great mess.]

-Po: Wait, wait, wait.

等等,

What?

什么?

Now?

现在?

-Master: yes, now.

是的,现在!

Unless the great Oogway was wrong

除非你认为了不起的Oogway错了,

and you are not the Dragon Warrior.

而你也不是“龙武士”。

-Po: Oh, OK, well……

好吧。

I don't know if I can do all of those moves.

我不知道我能不能把那些招式都比划出来。

-Master: Well, if we don't try we'll never know, will we?

不试试,又怎么能知道呢?

-Po: Yeah, it's just ,

是啊,

maybe we can find something more suited to my level.

但能不能从更合适我这个层次的开始

-Master: What level is that?

那你的层次又是什么呢?

-Po: Well, I'm not a master, but...

你知道,我不是大师,

let's just start at zero. Level zero.

不如从零级开始,零级。

-Master: No. There is no such thing as level zero.

不,从来没有零级的说法。

-Po: Maybe I Can start with that.

嘿,也许我可以从那开始。

-Master: that?

那个?

We use that for training children

我们用这训练孩子,

and propping the door open when it's hot.

prop: 支撑物

天热的时候还用来顶着门。

But if you insist...

可要是你坚持的话,

-Po: The Furious Five!

喔,是“勇猛五杰”!

You're bigger than your action figures.

figure: 身形

你们可比功夫公仔大多了。

Except you, Mantis. You're the same.

除了你,Mantis,你还是那么大。

-Master: Go ahead, panda. Show us what you can do.

开始吧,熊猫。让我们看看你的能耐。

-Po: Are they gonna watch?

你们就在这看我打?

or should I wait till they get back to work?

还是我应该等你们都回去再开始?

-Master: Hit it.

出招。

-Po: OK , yeah. I mean, I just ate.

好吧,我才刚吃完东西,

So I'm still digesting.

所以还在消化。

So my kung fu might not be as good as... later on.

所以我的功夫可能不像晚些那么好。

-Master: Just hit it.

快出招!

All right.

好吧。

What you got?

你算老几啊?

You got nothing 'cause I got it right here.

你算个屁,因为有我在这儿!

You picking on my friends? Get ready to feel thunder.

pick on: 找……岔子 thunder: 雷电

你找我朋友的茬?等着找死吧。

I'm coming at you with crazy feet.

看我佛山无影脚,你没辙了吧?

Come on. I'm a blur. You've never seen bear style.

blur: 模糊不清的东西

我移型幻影,你看不见,看不见。

You've only seen praying mantis.

pray: 祈祷

你就崇尚螳臂,

Or monkey style.

猴拳。

Or I could come at you snickety-snake.

金蛇狂舞袭击你。

-Master: Would you hit it!

你能出招吗?!

-Po: All right. All right.

好吧,好吧。

-Master: Why don't you try again? A little harder.

再来一次,重点打。

-Po: How's that?

怎样……啊,

That hurts.

疼死我了!

This will be easier than I thought.

这比我想得可简单多了。

I'm feeling a little nauseous!

nauseous: 令人作呕的

我感到有点想吐。

Those are hard!

他们太难了。

My tenders.

tender: 嫩肉

我的小嫩肉。

How did I do?

我表现如何?

-Master: There is now a level zero.

你给“零级”下了一个定义。

-Mantis: There's no words.

无话可说了。

-Viper: No denying that.

我同意你的说法。

-Mantis: What was Master Oogway thinking?

我不明白Oogway大师在想什么?

The poor guy's gonna get himself killed.

那可怜的家伙差点自送黄泉。

-Monkey: He is so mighty!

mighty: 有权势

他太“无敌”了!

The Dragon Warrior fell out of the sky on a ball of fire!

龙武士从天而降坐在火球上,

When he walks, the very ground shakes!

举手投足,地动山摇!

-Tigress: One would think Master Oogway would choose someone who knew kung fu.

本以为Oogway大师会选一个会功夫的,

-Monkey: Yeah, or could at least touch his toes.

没错,起码是一个能摸到脚趾头的。

Or even see his toes.

至少也要能看到自己的脚吧。

-Po: OK.

好吧。

Great.

很好。

Hi. You're up.

嗨,你还没睡啊。

-Crane: I am now.

现在醒了。

-Po: I was just...

我只是……

-Crane: Some day, huh?

不简单的一天,嗯?

That kung fu stuff is hard work, right?

功夫可够累人的哈?

Are your biceps sore?

bicep: 二头肌 sore: 酸软的

你二头肌酸不?

I've had a long and rather disappointing day, so,

今天已经是又长又失望的一天了,所以,

Yeah, I should probably get to sleep now.

我差不多也该睡觉了。

-Po: Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. of course. OK, Thanks.

是是,当然。谢谢。

It's just, Man, I'm such a big fan!

只是,我可是你们的超级粉丝。

You guys were amazing at the Battle of Weeping River.

卫平河战役,你们表现得太厉害了。

Outnumbered a thousand to one but you didn't stop.

敌人千倍于你们,你们毫无退意,

You just...outnumber

outnumber: 数量上超过

你们只是……数量上超过

Sorry about that.

哦,不好意思哦,

-Crane: Look, you don't belong here.

听着,你不属于这儿。

-Po: I know. I know. You're right.

呃,我知道,你没错。

I don't have... I just...

我没有……我只是……

My whole life I dreamed of...

我一生都梦想……

-Crane: No, I meant you don't belong here.

不,我指你不属于“这儿”,

I mean, in this room. This is my room.

我指这个房间,这是我的房间。

Property of Crane.

property: 财产

Crane产权所有。

-Po: OK. Right, right.

哦,好的。确实,确实。

So, you want to get to sleep?

那么,你想睡觉了?

-Crane: Yeah.

是的。

-Po: I'm keeping you up.

我妨碍你了。

-Crane: We got big things tomorrow.

明天还有要事呢。

-Po: All right. You're awesome.

好吧,你很彪悍!

Last thing I'm gonna say. Bye-bye.

我就说这么多,拜拜。

-Crane: What was that?

你刚说什么?

-Po: I didn't say anything.

我什么都没说。

-Crane: OK. All right. Good night.

好的,晚安。

-Po: Sleep well.

好梦!

That seemed a little awkward.

awkward: 尴尬

貌似有点尴尬。

Master Tigress!

Tigeress大师!

I didn't mean to wake you.

没想吵醒你,

-Tigress: You don't belong here.

你不属于这里!

-Po: Yeah, of course.

是,当然。

This is your room.

这是你的房间。

-Tigress: I mean, you don't belong in the Jade Palace.

我的意思是,你不配待在翡翠宫。

You're a disgrace to kung fu and if you have

disgrace: 耻辱

你让功夫蒙羞,

any respect for who we are and what we do

如果你对我们,还有我们的事业存有所敬重。

you will be gone by morning.

明早前你就该走人。

-Po: Big fan!

超级粉丝哦!

[Scene: Po is eating under the Peach Tree, and he meets Master Oogway, also wins encouragement from him.]

-Oogway: I see you have found the Sacred Peach Tree of Heavenly Wisdom.

heavenly: 天上的 wisdom: 智慧

看来你找到了神秘的天堂智慧桃树啊。

-Po: Is that what this is?

这就是那棵树?

Sorry. I thought it was just a regular peach tree.

regular: 普通的

抱歉,我以为它就是棵普通桃树。

-Oogway: I understand. You eat when you are upset.

我能理解,你不开心的时候就会狂吃东西。

-Po: Upset? I'm not upset.

不开心?我没不开心啊。

What makes you think I'm upset.

什么让你认为我不开心了?

-Oogway: So why are you so upset?

那你为什么不开心呢?

-Po: I probably sucked more today than anyone in the history of kung fu.

sucked: 被对方假动作骗过

我可能是功夫史上最烂的,

In the history of China. In the history of sucking!

中国史上最烂的,烂人史上也是最烂的!

-Oogway: Probably.

可能吧。

-Po: And the Five!

看看“勇猛五杰”!

Man, you should've seen them!

你该看看,

They totally hate me.

他们对我恨之入骨啊!

-Oogway: Totally.

一点不假。

-Po: How is Shifu ever going to turn me into the Dragon Warrior?

大师傅怎么可能把我变成“龙武士”啊?

I mean, I'm not like the Five.

我一点也不像“五杰”。

I've got no claws, no wings, no venom.

claw: 爪子 venom: 毒液

我没爪子,没翅膀,也没毒牙。

Even Mantis has those... things.

就连Mantis,也有那些……镰刀

Maybe I should just quit and go back to making noodles.

唉,也许我就该一走了之,回家煮面。

-Oogway: Quit, don't quit.

走?别走!

Noodles, don't noodles.

面条?不要面条!

You are too concerned with what was and what will be.

concern with: 对……关注

你太在意过去是怎样,将来会怎样。

There's a saying:

有句谚语说得好:

Yesterday is history,

昨天已是历史,

tomorrow is a mystery,

明天是秘密,

but today is a gift.

但是今天是一个礼物。

That is why it is called the present.

这就是为什么要把它叫做“present”(现在)。

[Scene: Tailung breaks the prison, and sends Zeng back to warn Master Shifu.]

-Guardian: Oh, no!What's happening?!

噢,不会吧?发生什么了?

To your battle stations!

去你的战斗位置!

Go! Go! Go!

快!快!快!

Fire crossbows!

巨箭开火!

Fire!

开火!

Fire!

开火!

-Zeng: Tai Lung is free!

Tailung越狱了!

I must warn Shifu.

我必须去警告师傅!

-Guardian: Not going anywhere!

你哪儿都不许去!

Neither is he!

他也是!

-Zeng: Let go of me!

放开我!

-Guardian: Bring it up!

把它拉起来!

Wait!Bring it back!

等一下,把它放回去!

-Zeng: He's coming this way!

他朝这来了!

-Guardian: He won't get far. Archers!

archer: 弓箭手

他过不来的,弓箭手!

-Zeng: We're dead. So very , very dead.

我们死定了,一定死定了!

-Guardian: Not yet, we're not.

还没呢,我们还没输!

Now!

就是现在!

-Zeng: Can we run now?

现在能逃了么?

-Guardian: Yes.

逃吧。

-Tailung: I'm glad Shifu sent you.

我很高兴师傅派你来。

I was beginning to think I'd been forgotten.

我还以为都把我忘了呢。

Fly back there and tell them...

飞回去跟他们说,

the real Dragon Warrior is coming home.

真正的“龙武士”要回家了。

[Scene: Po chooses to stay in the Palace, and Shifu still wants to get rid of him.]

-The Five: Good morning, Master!

早上好,大师!

-Master: Panda!

熊猫!

Panda!

熊猫!

Wake up!

起床!

-Master: He's quit.

他退出了。

-Viper: What do we do now, with the panda gone?

目录
设置
设置
阅读主题
字体风格
雅黑 宋体 楷书 卡通
字体大小
适中 偏大 超大
保存设置
恢复默认
手机
手机阅读
扫码获取链接,使用浏览器打开
书架同步,随时随地,手机阅读
首 页 < 上一章 章节列表 下一章 > 尾 页