我们现在怎么办?熊猫走了,
Who will be the Dragon Warrior?
谁会成为“龙武士”呢?
-Master: All we can do is resume our training and trust that in time
resume: 继续
我们能做的,就是勤加练习,假以时日,
the true Dragon Warrior will be revealed.
reveal: 显露
真正的“龙武士”便会脱颖而出。
What are you doing here?!
你在这干吗?
-Po: Hi!Good morning, Master!
早上好,大师!
I thought I'd warm up a little.
我想先热热身。
-Master: You're stuck.
你是被卡住了。
-Po: Stuck? Nah. What? Stuck?
卡住了?什么,哪有?
Nah. This is one of my... Yeah, I'm stuck.
这是我的一只……没错,我是被卡住了。
-Master: help Him.
去帮他。
-Crane: Oh, dear.
噢,我的祖宗,
Maybe on three. One two...
我数到三!一,二,
...three.
……三。
-Po: Thank you.
谢谢。
-Crane: Don't mention it.
不用客气。
-Po: No, really, I appreciate...
appreciate: 感激
不,我真的很感激……
-Crane: Ever.
永远别提!
-Master: You actually thought you could learn to do a full split in one night?
split: 劈开
你真以为你能一夜练成横劈?
It takes years to develop one's flexibility!
flexibility: 柔韧性
这可是数年苦练才修得的柔韧性。
And years longer to apply it in combat!
combat: 格斗
再继以数载,才能用之以战。
Put that down!
把那放下来!
The only souvenirs we collect here are bloody knuckles and broken bones.
knuckle: 指节
我们只收集的纪念品是流血的指节跟断掉的骨头。
-Po: Yeah!Excellent.
好啊!棒极了!
-Master: Let's get started.
让我们开始吧。
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗?
-Po: I was born re...
我天生就准备……啊!
-Viper: I'm sorry, brother.
真不好意思,伙计。
I thought you said you were ready.
我以为你说了你准备好了呢。
-Po: That was awesome!
awesome: 令人叹为观止的
那太彪悍了!
Let's go again!
我们再来一次吧!
-Master: I've been taking it easy on you panda.
我一直都还比较照顾你,熊猫。
But no more.
可现在不了。
Your next opponent will be me.
下一个对手,就是我了。
-Po: All right!Yeah , let's go!
好!太棒了!上吧!
Step forth.
上前一步。
The true path to victory is to find your opponent's weakness
胜利的两个诀窍就是,找到对手的软肋,
and make him suffer for it.
suffer: 遭受
并让其为之受罪。
-Po: Oh, yeah!
太爽了!
-Master: To take his strength and use it against him...
出其不意,攻其不备!
until he finally falls...
直到他倒下放弃,
or quits.
或认输退出。
-Po: A real warrior never quits.
真的武士绝不言弃,
Don't worry, Master. I will never quit!
别担心,大师。我永远不会放弃的!
-Monkey: If he's smart he won't come back up those steps.
如果他够聪明,他不会再爬上来了。
-Crane: But he will.
可他会上来的。
-Viper: He's not going to quit, is he?
他不会放弃的,是吗?
-Mantis: He's not going to quit bouncing I'll tell you that.
bounce: 弹跳
我可以告诉你,他不会放弃弹跳的。
-Po: I thought you said acupuncture would make me feel better.
acupuncture: 针灸
我记得你说针灸会让我好受些。
-Mantis: Trust me, it will.
相信我,会的。
It's just not easy finding the right nerve points under all this...
只是不容易找准你的穴位,都是些……
-Po: Fat?
脂肪?
-Mantis: Fur. I was going to say Fur.
毛皮,我是想说毛皮的。
-Po: Sure you were.
知道你是这意思。
-Mantis: Who am I to judge a warrior based on his size?
我怎么会用体型来评价一个武士?
Look at me.
看看我。
I'm over here.
我在这里。
-Viper: Maybe you should look at this again.
也许你得再看看这个。
-Mantis: Oh, OK.
噢,好吧。
-Po: Stop it. Stop!
住手,住手……啊!
I know Master Shifu is trying to inspire me and all...
我知道师傅是在激励我,
but if I didn't know better I'd say he was trying to get rid of me.
get rid of: 摆脱
要不是我了解他,我还会以为他是想撵我走
I know he can seem kind of heartless
我知道他看上去有点无情,
-Viper: but he wasn't always like that.
可他不总是这样的,
According to legend,
传说,
there was once a time when Master Shifu actually used to smile.
很久前,师傅也曾笑口常开。
-Po: No!
不可能!
-Crane: Yes.
可能。
-Viper: But that was before.
那是在……之前,
-Po: Before what?
在什么之前?
-Tigress: Before Tai Lung.
在Tailung之前。
-Crane: We're not really supposed to talk about him.
我们不该提起他的。
-Tigress: Well, if he's going to stay here he should know.
要是他打算留下,他也该知道。
[Scene: Tigeress begins to tell Po the story of Tailung and Shifu. ]
-Po: Guys, guys, I know about Tai Lung.
大伙,我知道Tailung。
He was a student.
他曾是一个学徒。
The first ever to master the thousand scrolls of kung fu.
他是有史以来第一个学会了师傅千般武艺的徒弟。
And then he turned bad and now he's in jail.
jail: 监狱
然后他变坏了,然后,就蹲大牢了。
-Tigress: He wasn't just a student.
他不只是个徒弟。
Shifu found him as a cub...
cub: 幼仔
师傅在他还在襁褓中时就发现他了。
and he raised him as his son.
抚养他长大,视同己出,
And when the boy showed talent in kung fu,
当发现那小子天生就是武学奇才时,
Shifu trained him.
师傅倾其所能悉心教导。
He believed in him.
他信任他。
He told him he was destined for greatness.
be destined for: 命中注定将会……
跟他说必将成其大器。
It was never enough for Tai Lung.
Tailung他永远不满足,
He wanted the Dragon Scroll.
他想得到龙之卷轴。
But Oogway saw darkness in his heart and refused.
可Oogway洞察到他心中的黑暗,拒绝传之于他。
Outraged ,Tai Lung laid waste to the valley.
outraged: 愤慨 lay waste: 变成废墟。
盛怒之下,Tailung血洗山谷。
He tried to take the scroll by force.
他试图强行夺取龙轴,
And Shifu had to destroy what he had created.
可师傅必须毁灭他自己培养的徒弟。
But how could he?
他怎么忍心呢?
Shifu loved Tai Lung like he had never loved anyone before.
师傅之前从没像爱Tailung那样爱过别人,
Or since.
或者说,从那之后。
And now he has a chance to make things right.
而现在他有机会重新来过,
To train the true Dragon Warrior.
训练真正的“龙武士”。
And he's stuck with you.
却碰到了你,
A big fat panda who treats it like a joke.
这只肥头大耳玩世不恭的熊猫。
That is it!
够了!到此为止!
-Mantis: Wait!My fault!
等等,是我的错!
I accidentally tweaked his facial nerve.
nerve: 神经 tweak: 扭,用力拉
我不小心扭到了他面部神经。
And may have also stopped his heart.
好像心脏也被扎停了。
[Scene: Master Shifu learns the bad news, and he turns to Oogway for help, but Oogway passes away, and tells him to believe in Po.]
-Master: Inner peace.
inner: 内心的
心静我静。
Inner peace.
心静我静。
Inner...
内心的,内心的,
Inner peace.
心静我静。
Would whoever is making that flapping sound quiet down?!
flap: 拍打
谁在外面吵吵闹闹的?给我安静点!
Inner...
心静...
Oh, Zeng.
噢,Zeng!
Excellent.
太好了!
I could use some good news right now.
我现在可以听到一些好消息了。
-Master: Master! Master!
大师大师
I have... It's... It's very bad news.
我有……是…… 呃,大势不妙了!
-Oogway: Shifu. There is just news.
师傅。消息就是消息。
There is no good or bad.
没有好坏之分。
-Master: Master, your vision. Your vision was right.
vision: 幻想
大师,你的幻相,你的幻相应验了!
Tai Lung has broken out of prison. He's on his way.
Tailung越狱了,他正赶过来!
-Oogway: That is bad news,
这还真是坏消息。
if you do not believe that the Dragon Warrior can stop him.
如果你不相信“龙武士”可以阻止他的话。
-Master: The panda?
那只熊猫?
Master, that panda is not the Dragon Warrior.
大师,那熊猫可不是什么“龙武士”。
He wasn't meant to be here! It was an accident.
他根本不该在这儿,那是个巧合。
-Oogway: There are no accidents.
没有巧合。
-Master: Yes, I know. You've said that already.
是的,我知道。你已经说过了。
Twice.
两遍。
-Oogway: Well. That was No accident, either.
那也绝非偶然。
-Master: Thrice.
三次.
-Oogway: My old friend,
我的老朋友,
the panda will never fulfill his destiny nor you yours
fulfill: 完成
Po没法完成他的使命,你也一样不能。
until you let go of the illusion of control.
illusion: 幻象
除非你拨开眼前的迷雾。
-Master: Illusion?
迷雾?
-Oogway: Yes. Look at this tree. Shifu.
没错,看看这棵树,师傅。
I cannot make it blossom when it suits me
blossom: 开花
我无法强迫它开花愉悦我,
nor make it bear fruit before its time.
fruit: 结果
时机未到我也不能让它结果。
-Master: But there are things we can control.
但是,有些事情我们可以控制的。
I can control when the fruit will fall.
我可以左右果子何时落地,
And I can control where to plant the seed.
我还可以左右种于何地。
That is no illusion, Master.
这可不是假象,大师。
-Oogway: Yes.
即便如此,
But no matter what you do
但是无论你做什么,
that seed will grow to be a peach tree.
这种子终会长成桃树,
You may wish for an apple or an orange
但你能得到的只是桃子而已,
but you will get a peach.
你也许想要苹果或是橘子,
-Master: But a peach cannot defeat Tai Lung!
但是桃子不能打败Tailung!
-Oogway: Maybe it can.
也许可以呢?
If you are willing to guide it.
只要你愿意对其谆谆教导,
To nurture it.
nurture: 培养
悉心培养。
To believe in it.
心存信念。
-Master: But how? How?
但是得怎么做呢?怎么做呢?
I need your help, Master.
我需要你的帮助,大师。
-Oogway: No, you just need to believe.
不需要,你只需要相信。
Promise me, Shifu.
答应我,师傅。
Promise me you will believe.
答应我你会相信。
-Master: I will try.
我尽量。
-Oogway: Good.
很好。
My time has come.
我气数已尽。
You must continue your journey without me.
你得孤身上路了。
-Master: What are you...? Wait!
什……什……你说什么?等等!
Master!
大师!
-Oogway: You can't leave me!
不要丢下我一个!
You must believe.
你必须相信!
-Master: Master!
大师!
-Po: Yeah,so I'm like "Fine, you may be a wolf,
可怕吧?对呀,我当时说“就算你是豺狼”
you may be the scariest bandit in Haijin Province...
province: 省 bandit: 强盗
你也许还是福建第一恶霸。
but you're a lousy tipper."
lousy: 差劲的 tipper: 给小费的人
要是不懂给狱卒点儿好处...
-Monkey: Really? So how did you get out of there alive?
真的?那你是怎么活着回来的?
-Po: I mean, I didn't actually say that
我……我没有真的说出口,
but I thought it in my mind.
我只是心里这么想。
If he could read my mind he'd be like "What?"
他要是会读心术的话,他一定会想:“你胆子还真大?”
Order up!Hope you like it.
上菜咯,希望你们会喜欢。
-Viper: This is really good!!
味道好极了!
-Po: No, come on.
哦,得了吧。
Try my dad's Secret Ingredient Soup.
你得尝尝我老爸的私酿密汤,
He actually knows the secret ingredient.
只有他知道秘方。
-Viper: What do you mean? This is amazing!
你在说什么?这太好吃了!
You're a really good cook.
你可真会煮。
I wish my mouth was bigger.
为什么我嘴巴不再大点呢。
Tigress, you've got to try this.
Tigeress,快尝尝。
-Tigress: It is said that the Dragon Warrior can survive for months
相传“龙武士”单靠银杏甘露,
on nothing but the dew of ginkgo leaf and the energy of the universe.
ginkgo: 银杏 dew: 露水
和日月精华就可活好几个月。
-Po: I guess my body doesn't know it's the Dragon Warrior yet.
我猜我的身体还没意识到它成了“龙武士”呢。
I'm gonna need a lot more than dew and universe juice.
gonna: <美俚>(= going to)将要
光靠甘露和日月可没法活。
What? Nothing... Master Shifu.
笑啥?没事,师傅。
Never be the Dragon Warrior
你永远都不会成为“龙武士”,
unless you lose 500 pounds and brush your teeth!
除非你减掉500磅,刷干净牙。
What is that noise you're making? Laughter? I never heard of it!
吵什么吵?!还敢笑?我听都没听过!
Work hard, panda, and maybe someday,
努力吧,熊猫,也许有一天,
you will have ears like mine.
你可以拥有像我一样的耳朵,
-Monkey: That's good.
还真像。
Ears. It's not working for you?
这是耳朵,不好笑吗?
I thought they were pretty good.
我觉得蛮不错的。
-Mantis: It's Shifu!
是师傅!
-Po: Of course it's Shifu.
当然是师傅。
What do you think I'm doing?
不然你以为我在模仿谁?
Master Shifu!
噢,大师傅!
-Master: You think this is funny?
你们觉得好笑吗?
Tai Lung has escaped and you're acting like children!
Tailung越狱了,你们还跟个毛孩子一样。
-All: What?
什么?
-Master: He is coming for the Dragon Scroll
他是冲着“龙之卷轴”来的。
and you are the only one who can stop him.
而你是唯一可以阻止他的人,
-Po: And I was saying you got no sense of humor.
哈哈,我说的没错吧,你还真不懂幽默。
I'm gonna... stop Tai Lung.
我要阻止Tailung……
What? You're serious? And I have to...?
啥?!你当真?我得……
Master Oogway will stop him like he did before.
Oogway大师会阻止他的像上次一样。
Oogway cannot!
Oogway不能!
-Master: Not anymore.
再也不能了!
Our only hope is the Dragon Warrior.
我们唯一的希望就只剩下“龙武士”了。
-Tigress: The panda?
这熊猫?
-Master: Yes, the panda!
就是这熊猫。
-Tigress: Master, let us stop Tai Lung. This is what you've trained us for.
师傅,让我们来阻止Tailung。这也是你教我们武功的目的呀。
No!It is not your destiny to defeat Tai Lung.
不,打败Tailung不是你的使命。
It is his!
而是他的!
Where'd he go?
人呢?
You cannot leave!A real warrior never quits.
你不可以走,真的武士是永不言弃的。
-Po: Watch me.
看看我,
Come on.
拜托,
How am I supposed to beat Tai Lung?
我凭什么打败Tailung?
I can't even beat you to the stairs.
我连绕过你下山都不行。
-Master: You will beat him because you are the Dragon Warrior.
你可以打败他的,因为你是“龙武士”。
-Po: You don't believe that. You never believed that.
你不信这鬼话,你从没信过这鬼话。
From the beginning you've tried to get rid of me.
我初来乍到的时候,你不是想方设法把我踢走?
-Master: Yes!I was.
没错。
But now I ask you to trust in your master
但现在,我要你相信你师傅,
as I have come to trust in mine.
就像我开始相信你一样。
-Po: You're not my master. And I'm not the Dragon Warrior.
你不是我师傅,我也不是什么“龙武士”。
-Master: Then why didn't you quit?!
那你为什么不放弃?!
You knew I wanted you gone, yet you stayed.
你明知道我要赶你走,但你还是留下了。
-Po: Yeah, I stayed.
没错,我是留下了。
I stayed because every time you threw a brick at my head,
brick: 砖头
我留下是因为,每次你往我头上拍砖。
or said I smelled, it hurt but it could never hurt more
或者说我难闻,这很让我伤心。
than it did every day of my life just being me.
但是每天我看到自己不成材,更让我伤心。
I stayed because I thought if anyone could change me...
我留下是因为我知道,要是还有人能改变我。
could make me... not me...
可以让我超越自我。
it was you.
那个人就是你。
The greatest kung fu teacher in all of China!
全中国最了不起的功夫师傅。
-Master: But I can change you!
我可以改变你!
I can turn you into the Dragon Warrior! And I will!
我可以让你成为“龙武士”!我会的!
-Po: Come on. Tai Lung is on his way here right now.
得了吧!Tailung马上就要赶到了。
Even if it takes him a hundred years to get here
就算他要在路上耗上个一百年,
how are you gonna change this into the Dragon Warrior?
你又怎么能把眼前这个肥仔训练成龙武士?
How?
哪有办法?
How?
有吗?
How?!
没有了吧?
-Master: I don't know!
我不知道。
I don't know.
我不知道。
-Po: That's what I thought.
我就知道。
-Tigress: This is what you trained me for.
train: 训练
养兵千日,用兵一时。
-Viper: Tigress!
Tigeress!
-Tigress: Don't try and stop me.
别想拦我!