饭饭TXT > 学习管理 > 《功夫熊猫(中英剧本)》作者:未知【2部完结 番外】 > 功夫熊猫1+2+番外中英文剧本.txt

第 4 页

作者:未知 当前章节:15379 字 更新时间:2026-6-27 13:03

-Viper: We're not trying to stop you.

我们不是要拦你,

-Tigress: What?

什么?

-Viper: We're coming with you!

我们是要跟你并肩作战!

-Po: What? I eat when I'm upset, OK?

怎么啦?我不开心就吃不行吗?

-Master: No need to explain.

噢,不需要解释。

I thought you might be Monkey.

我还以为是皮猴儿呢。

He hides his almond cookies on the top shelf.

almond: 杏仁

他总把杏仁饼干藏在架子最上面。

-Po: Don't tell Monkey.

别跟猴哥说。

-Master: look At you.

看看你,

-Po: Yeah, I know, I disgust you.

disgust: 使……感到恶心

我知道,我让你看了恶心。

-Master: No, I mean, how did you get up there?

不,我是说,你是怎么爬上去的?

-Po: I don't know. I guess that...

不晓得,我只是……

I don't know. I was getting a cookie.

不晓得,我只是想着饼干。

-Master: Yet you are ten feet off the ground.

然后你就瞬间离地十尺。

And you have done a perfect spilt.

而且还做出了完美的一字马。

-Po: No, this? This is just... an accident

不是啦,这只是……误打误撞。

-Master: There are no accidents.

根本就没有什么误打误撞。

Come with me.

跟我来。

[Scene: Shifu finds out the secret to teach Po, and he trains Po by the temptation of food. Finally succeed.]

-Po: I know you're trying to be all mystical and kungfuey,

我知道你为教我武功,故弄玄虚。

but could you at least tell me where we're going?

但也至少告诉我现在是去哪吧?

You dragged me all the way out here...

drag: 拖

你让我累死累活爬上来……

for a bath?

就为了让我洗个澡?

-Master: Panda

熊猫,

we do not wash our pits in the Pool of Sacred Tears.

这池神圣之泪可不是给你洗腋窝的。

-Po: The Pool of...

这个池是……

-Master: This is where Oogway unraveled the mysteries

unravel: 阐明 mystery: 神迹

这是Oogway大师参透禅机的地方,

of harmony and focus.

两极调和,心无旁骛。

This is the birthplace of kung fu.

birthplace: 发源地

这就是功夫的发源地。

-Master: Do you want to learn kung fu?

你想学功夫吗?

-Po: Yeah!

当然!

-Master: Then I am your master!

那么我就是你的师傅!

-Po: OK!

明白!

-Master: Don't cry.

不要哭。

-Po: OK.

知道了。

-Master: When you focus on kung fu

当你一心想着功夫,

when you concentrate, you stink.

stink: 发出臭味

心无杂念,你就会散发出体臭。

Perhaps that is my fault.

不过那也许是我的错。

I cannot train you the way I have trained the Five.

我不该一成不变,像教导“五杰”一样教导你。

I now see that the way to get through to you...

不过现在我明白了,要你学好武功,

is with this.

就得靠这个。

-Po: Oh, great, cause I am hungry.

噢,太棒了!我饿死了。

-Master: Good.

很好。

When you have been trained, you may eat.

你有点长进的时候,就可以吃了。

Let us begin.

授业开始。

-Master: After you, panda.

熊猫,你先请。

-Po: Just like that?

这么简单?

No sit-ups? No ten-mile hike?

不需要仰卧起坐?不需要十里跑步?

-Master: I vowed to train you, and you have been trained.

vow: 誓愿

我起誓教你武功,你也学有所成。

You are free to eat.

你可以尽情享用了。

Enjoy.

多吃点。

-Po: Hey!

嘿!

-Master: I said you are free to eat. Have a dumpling.

我说了你可以尽情享用,来个饺子。

-Po: Hey!

嘿!

-Master: You are free to eat.

尽情享用。

-Po: Am I?!

我可以吗?!

-Master: Are you?!

你可以吗?!

-Po: I'm not hungry.

我不饿。

Master.

师傅。

[Scene: The Five meet Tailung and make a fierce combat, but all fail.]

-Tigress: Cut it!

砍断吊桥!

-Tailung: Where's the Dragon Warrior?

龙武士怎么没来?

-Tigress: How do you know you're not looking at her?

你怎么知道我不是?

-Tailung: You think I'm a fool?

你以为我这么好忽悠?

I know you're not the Dragon Warrior. None of you!

我知道你不是,你们都不是!

I heard how he fell out of the sky in a ball of fire.

我听说了他是从天而降的火球,

That he's a warrior unlike anything the world has ever seen.

他才是武士,前无古人。

-Monkey: Po?

Po?

-Tailung: So That is his name. Po.

那就是他的名字?Po。

Finally,a worthy opponent.

我终于棋逢对手。

Our battle will be legendary!

这场对决将流传万世。

-Viper: We've got this. Help her.

我们来拉住,你去帮她。

-Tigress: Monkey!

Monkey!

Go!

拿着!

-Mantis: What was I thinking?!

我在想什么?!

Mantis!

Mantis!

Now!

快啊!

-Tailung: Shifu taught you well.

师傅把你们调教得不错。

But he didn't teach you everything.

不过并没倾囊相授。

-Master: You have done well, panda.

你表现不错,熊猫。

-Po: Done well? Done well?

表现不错?只是表现不错?

I've done awesome!

我表现超常!

-Master: The mark of a true hero is humility.

humility: 谦虚

真英雄无不谦逊有加。

But, yes, you have done awesome.

虽然这样说你表现确实非常好。

-Po: Guys? Guys?! They're dead!

伙计们?伙计们?他们挂了!

No, they're breathing. They're asleep?

不对,还在呼吸,睡着了吗?

But their eyes are open.

可眼睛睁着呢。

-Tigress: We were no match for his nerve attach.

nerve: 神经 attach: 与……有关联

我们根本不是对手,都被点穴了。

-Master: He's gotten stronger.

他越来越强大了。

-Po: Who? TaiLung? Stronger?

谁?Tailung吗?变强大了?

-Viper: He's too fast!

他速度太快了!

-Monkey: Sorry, Po.

不好意思,Po。

-Tigress: I thought we could stop him.

我以为我们可以阻止他的。

-Master: He could have killed you.

他本来可以杀了你们的。

-Po: Why didn't he?

那他为什么没呢?

-Master: So you could come back and strike fear into our hearts.

strike: 引起……敢情 fear: 恐惧

让你们活着回来引发我们内心的恐惧。

But it won't work.

我可不会着他的道,

-Po: It might. I mean, a little. I'm pretty scared.

这样会吓到我的,我是说,就一点点,我真的吓死了。

-Master: You can defeat him, panda!

你可以打败他的,熊猫。

-Po: Are you kidding? If they can't?! They're five masters.

你在说笑吧?我是说他们都不行,他们可是“勇猛五杰”。

I'm just one me.

我只有一个人而已。

-Master: But you will have the one thing that no one else does.

但是,你拥有一样任何人都没有的东西。

-Po: You really believe I'm ready?

你真的相信我已经准备好了?

You are...

你是说……

-Master: Po. Behold the Dragon Scroll.

Po,尽揽龙之卷轴。

[Scene: Po reads the Dragon Scroll, finding out it’s blank, and Shifu decides to fight Tailung on his own.]

-Master: It is yours.

现在它是你的了。

-Po: Wait. What happens when I read it?

等等,如果我读了它的话会怎么样?

-Master: Legend says you will be able to hear a butterfly's wing beat.

butterfly: 蝴蝶

传说你甚至聆听到蝴蝶振翅之音,

-Po: Really? That's cool.

哦,真的?酷!

-Master: Yes. And see light in the deepest cave.

是的,你能在至深之洞中明察秋毫。

You will feel the universe in motion around you.

motion: 运动

你也会感受到天地万物间的运动。

-Po: Can I punch through walls?

哇哦!我能打烂墙吗?

do I quadruple back flip?

quadruple: 翻四倍

我能连做四个后空翻吗?

-Master: Focus.

集中注意力。

-Po: will I...?

我能……?

-Master: Focus.

心无杂念。

Focus.

心无杂念。

-Po: Oh, Yeah, Yeah.

哦,好的,好的。

-Master: Read it , Po, and fulfill your destiny.

Po,认真读,然后完成你的使命。

Read it, and become the Dragon Warrior.

读吧,成为龙武士!

-Po: It's impossible to open.

根本打不开。

-Viper: OK. Come on, baby. Come on now.

加油!加油!

-Po: Thank you.

谢谢。

I probably loosened it up for you though.

也许是我刚才已经弄松了吧?

OK,here goes.

好了,开始了。

It's blank.

是空白的。

-Master: What?!

什么?

-Po: here, look.

你看这里。

-Master: No, I am forbidden to look upon.

禁止旁人看的。

Blank. I don't...

空白的,我……

I don't understand.

我想不通。

-Po: OK. So, like...

好吧,就是说,

Oogway was just a crazy old turtle after all.

Oogway也不过就是只疯癫老龟。

-Master: No. Oogway was wiser than us all.

不,Oogway比我们大家都要英明。

-Po: Oh, come on!Face it he picked me by accident.

哦,拜托,面对现实吧!他只不过是碰巧选上了我。

Of course I'm not the Dragon Warrior.

我当然不是什么“龙武士”。

Who am I kidding?

开什么玩笑。

-Tigress: But who will stop Tai Lung?

但是谁来阻止Tailung呢?

He'll destroy everything and everyone.

他会毁了一切并杀了每个人的。

-Master: No.

不会的。

Evacuate the valley.

evacuate: 清空

疏散整个山谷,

You must protect the villagers from Tai Lung's rage.

rage: 暴怒

你们必须保护村民们免受Tailung残暴的侵害。

-Po: What about you, Master?

那您怎么办呢,师傅?

-Master: I will fight Him.

我来迎战。

-All: What?

什么?

-Master: I can hold him off long enough

hold off: 耽搁

我可以尽可能久的拖延,

for everyone to escape.

这样大家都能全身而退。

-Po: But, Shifu, he'll kill you.

但是,师傅,他会杀了你的。

-Master: Then I will finally have paid for my mistake.

那就是我为我犯的错误付出代价了。

Listen to me, all of you.

都听我说,

It is time for you to continue your journey without me.

没有我,你们也要继续走下去。

I am very proud to have been your master.

身为你们的师傅,我十分自豪。

We've got to get them out safely.

我们必须让他们平安无事地转移。

-Monkey: Come, little one. Let's find your mama.

别怕,小猪猪。我们去找妈妈。

-Tigress: Viper, gather the southern farmers.

Viper,聚集村子南边的人。

Mantis, the north.

Mantis,你去村北。

Crane, light the way.

Crane,点灯引路。

-Pig: Look, it's the Dragon Warrior.

看,那就是“龙武士”。

-Po: Hey, Dad.

嗨,老爸。

-Dad: Po!

Po!

Good to have you back, son.

很高兴见你回来,儿子。

Good to be back.

真高兴能回来。

Let's go, Po.

我们走吧,Po。

So for our next shop it's time to face it,

我们该规划一下下一家面馆了。

the future of noodles is dice-cut vegetables,

dice: 切成丁

面的未来就是切成块的蔬菜,

no longer slices.

再不是蔬菜丝。

Also, I was thinking, maybe this time

我还在想……这次

we'll have a kitchen you can actually stand up in.

也许这次我们可以有一个厨房,你可以堂堂正正做个大厨。

You like that?

喜欢不?

Po, I'm sorry if things didn't work out.

Po,我很遗憾事情不顺利。

It just wasn't meant to be.

命运本就不该如此。

Po, forget everything else.

Po,忘了这些不快吧。

Your destiny still awaits.

你的命运还在等你。

We are noodle folk.

我们是面条世家,

Broth runs deep through our veins.

broth: 肉汤 vein: 静脉

血管里流淌着面条的血液!

-Po: I don't know, Dad.

我不知道,老爸。

Honestly, sometimes I can't believe I'm actually your son.

说实话,有时我甚至不相信我是你儿子。

-Dad: Po...

Po……

I think it's time I told you something

我想是时候告诉你,

I should have told you a long time ago.

一些很久以前就该告诉你的事了。

-Po: OK.

好的。

-Dad: The secret ingredient of my Secret Ingredient Soup.

ingredient:配料

我那秘之又秘私酿密汤的配方,

Come here. The secret ingredient is...

靠近点,秘之又秘的配方就是……

nothing.

啥都没有。

You heard me. Nothing!

你听到了,啥都没有!

There is no secret ingredient!

根本就没什么秘之又秘的配方!

-Po: Wait, wait. It's just plain old noodle soup?

等等,不过是普通的面汤?

You don't add some kind of special sauce or something?

什么特别酱汁都没加?或者其他什么的?

-Dad: Don't have to. To make something special

没那必要,想让一件东西特别,

you just believe it's special.

你只要相信那是特别的就够了。

-Po: There is no secret ingredient.

根本没有秘方。

[Scene: Tailung comes back, he almost kills Shifu, at that moment, Po comes to save Shifu.]

-Tailung: I have come home, Master.

我回来了,师傅。

-Master: This is no longer your home.

这里不再是你家了。

And I am no longer your master.

我也不再是你师傅了。

-Tailung: Oh, yes. You have a new favorite.

是啊,你已经另有新宠了。

So where is this Po?

那么这个Po人呢?

Did I scare him off?

scare off: 吓跑

我把他吓跑了吗?

-Master: This battle is between you and me.

这是你我之间的战斗。

-Tailung: So, that is how it's going to be.

那么,就如你所言吧。

-Master: That is how it must be.

必须如我所言!

-Tailung: I rotted in jail for 20 years because of your weakness!

rot in jail: 进监狱 rot: 腐烂

我在大牢里蹲20年,就因为你的懦弱!

Obeying your master is not weakness!

听师父的话,怎叫懦弱!

You knew I was the Dragon Warrior.

你知道的,我原本应是“龙武士”。

You always knew.

你一直知道。

But when Oogway said otherwise what did you do?

但是当Oogway说:“非也。” 你做什么了?

What did you do?!

你做什么了?

Nothing!

什么都没做!

-Master: You were not meant to be the Dragon Warrior!

你本来就不是龙武士,

That was not my fault!

那不是我的错!

-Tailung: Not your fault?!

不是你的错?

Who filled my head with dreams?!

是谁让我充满梦想?

Who drove me to train until my bones cracked?!

crack: 断裂

是谁让我练功练到骨断筋逆?

Who denied me my destiny?!

是谁否定了我的命运?

-Master: It was never my decision to make!

这不是我能决定的事!

-Tailung: It is now.

那就趁现在(快做决定)!

Give me the scroll!

给我卷轴!

-Master: I would rather die.

我宁可死。(也不给你卷轴)。

-Tailung: All I ever did , I did to make you proud!

我做的一切都是为了让你骄傲,

Tell me how proud you are , Shifu!

告诉我你有多骄傲,师父!

Tell me!

告诉我!

Tell me!

告诉我!

-Master: I have... I have always been proud of you.

我……我一直都为你骄傲,

From the first moment, I've been...

从一开始,我就……

...proud of you.

……为你骄傲。

And it was my pride that blinded me.

是这种骄傲,让我看不清你

I loved you too much to see what you were becoming...

我太爱你了,而看不到你变成了……

what I was turning you into.

我让你转变成的样子。

I'm...

我……

I'm sorry.

我很抱歉。

-Tailung: I don't want your apology.

我不要你的道歉,

I want my scroll!

我要卷轴!

What?!

什么!

Where is it?!

卷轴去哪了?!

-Master: Dragon Warrior has taken the scroll halfway across China by now.

龙武士早已带着卷轴穿行在神州大地,

You will never see that scroll, Tai Lung.

你永远见不到那卷轴了,Tailung。

Never.

永远。

Never.

永远。

-Po: Stairs.

台阶太多了。

-Tailung: Who are you?

你是谁?

-Po: Buddy, I am the Dragon Warrior.

伙计,我就是“龙武士”。

-Tailung: You?

你?

Him? He's a panda.

他?他是只熊猫。

You're a panda. What are you gonna do, big guy?

你就是只熊猫,你要干什么?大个子?

Sit on me?

泰山压顶?

-Po: Don't tempt me.

tempt: 触犯

别把我惹毛了。

Now. I'm gonna use this.

现在,我要用这个。(卷轴)

You want it? Come and get it.

你要不?来拿啊。

-Tailung: Finally!

终于!

That scroll is mine!

那个卷轴是我的!

Lightning!

闪电般!

The scroll has given him power!

卷轴给了他力量!

No!

不!

Finally! Oh, yes.

终于!哦,太好了!

The power of the Dragon Scroll is mine!

龙轴的力量是我的!

It's nothing!

什么都没!

-Po: It's OK. I didn't get it the first time, either.

没关系,我第一次也没看出个所以然来.

What?

什么?

There is no secret ingredient.

根本没有秘方。

It's just you.

只有你。

Stop it!

停下!

I'm gonna pee.

pee: 小便

我要尿出来了。

Don't.

别……

Don't! Don't!

别!别!

-Tailung: You...

你……

...can't defeat me.

……不可能打败我的。

You...

你……

...you're just a big...

……你不过是只个……

...fat...panda!

……肥头大腚的……熊猫!

-Po: I'm not a big fat panda.

我不是肥头大腚的熊猫,

I'm the big fat panda.

我是独一无二的肥头大腚的熊猫。

目录
设置
设置
阅读主题
字体风格
雅黑 宋体 楷书 卡通
字体大小
适中 偏大 超大
保存设置
恢复默认
手机
手机阅读
扫码获取链接,使用浏览器打开
书架同步,随时随地,手机阅读
首 页 < 上一章 章节列表 下一章 > 尾 页