and bring Lord Shen to justice. 好,我们出发吧。 Ok here we go.等一等,我怎么能办到这件事?
Wait a second, how can I do this
我是说, 功夫如何能终结一个把功夫终结的东西。
I mean how kungfu stop something that stop kungfu.
记住了神龙大侠,任何事都有可能
Remember Dragon Warrior, anything is possible
当你心如止水的时候。
when you have inner peace.
心如止水。 Inner Peace. 止水了。 Peace on.
阿宝,我帮你准备了旅行袋。
Po. I get you travel bag.
我帮你准备了一个星期的食物,饼干,
I pack you food for week, cookies,
小面包,蔬菜,甚至连你全部的玩偶。
buns, vegetables, and even pack all your action figures.
我不知道这是什么东西。
I don’t know what those are.
我之前压根就没见过这些东西。
Never seen them before in my life.
爸,你在我的老虎姐姐身上弄了条划痕。
Dad, you make a scratch on my tigress.
我还为了准备了画像,我们在一起最快乐的时光,
I also pack your painting, the best time together,
只是为了以防你感到孤独。
just in case you get lonely.
这是你和我在做面条, That me and you making noodles,
这是你和我在吃面条。
and that me and you eating noodles.
这是我让你骑大马时的样子。
And that me giving you a piggy back ride.
真可爱,我得再想想要不要给你这张。
That cute, on second thought, I'll hang on to this one.
嗯,他们在等我呢。
Hey, they are waiting for me.
当然了,你有事要去做。离家很远。
Of course, you have a job to do. Far from home.
一个陌生的城市,充满了陌生人和陌生的面条。
A strange city, filled with strange people and strange noodles.
面对着可怕的危险,这有可能让你永远也回不来。
Facing horrible danger, which could you never return.
不要走,阿宝。 Don’t go, Po.
我必需走,我是神龙大侠,
I got to go, I'm Dragon Warrior,
拯救功夫就是我的使命。
It's kind of my job to save kungfu.
如果我不做,我会是什么?
And if I don't. What am I?
你是我的儿子。 You are my son.
是吗? Right?
阿宝,要走了。 Po, it's time.
再见。 Goodbye.
不要担心,平先生,他会在你说“面条”前就会回来了(指很快能回来)。 Don’t worry, Mr. Ping, He will be back before you can say “noodles”.
面条。 Noodles.
快点伙计们,冲吧。
Come on guys, let's go.
妈妈。 Momma
妈,爸?是你们吗?妈!爸! Mom? Dad? is that you? Mom! Dad!
噢,嗨,嘿嘿,儿子,你回来了。
Oh hi, hey hey, son, you are back.
宝贝,你在这里干什么?
Honey, what are you doing here?
但我以为… -我们把你换了一个可爱的萝卜。
But I thought… -We replaced you, dear, with a lovely radish.萝卜? Radish?
他安静,礼貌,功夫也不错。
He is quiet, polite, and frankly does better kungfu.
等等。 Wait.
大头菜。 Radish.
心如止水。 Inner peace. 心如止水。 Inner peace. 心如止水。 Inner peace.
我在训练呢。 I'm training.
桅杆可不是个好对手。
The mast is not a worthy opponent.
我准备好了。 I'm ready.
好吧,挺认真的。 Ok. So serious.
我想我还是打桅杆比较好。
I think I prefer the mast.
对不起,我以前训练的时候经常徒手击打铁木树。
Apologize, I used to punch iron wood tree by the paws in training.
现在我什么都感觉不到。
Now I feel nothing
这可真的很酷。
That is severely cool.
再来。 Again.
那么击打铁木树这事,
So this punching iron wood tree,
你花了多长时间去练。
how long did you have to do that.
20 年。-噢 20,20 年。 Twenty years. -Oh twenty, twenty years.有没有快点方法?你知道啊, 就是练到没感觉的程度。
Is there any faster way? You know until don't feel anything. 没有。除此之外… No. Besides…
我不觉得勤学苦练的方式适合你。
I don't think hard style is your thing.
阿宝。你在这里干什么?
Po. Why do you really out here?
我刚刚发现我爸不是我真正的爸。
I just found out my dad isn't really my dad.
你父亲?那只鹅。 Your father? The Goose.
对你肯定打击不小。 Must have been quite a shock.
是啊。 Yea.
这事困扰你吗?
And this bother you?
开什么玩笑,我们是大侠,不是吗?
Are you kidding me? We are warriors, right?
钢一般的神经,铁一般的意志。就像你一样。
Nerves of steel, souls of Platinum. Like you.
那么铁石心肠,就什么都感觉不到了。
So hardcore, you don't feel anything.
我…你们在谈什么呢?
I was ... What are you talking about?
没什么。 Nothing.
阿宝正为爸爸的事烦恼。
Po is having daddy issue.
我很幸运,我爸爸没有任何问题。
I'm so lucky, I don't have any problem with my dad.
因为我妈在我出生前就把他的头吃掉了。我不知道。
Because my mother ate his head before i was born. I don't know.
螳螂,这不是关于你的事,阿宝才是那个不知所措的人。
Mantis, it is not about you, Po is the one freaking out.
我没有不知所措。
I'm not freaking out.
阿宝。 Po.
我不知所谓。 I'm freaking in.
阿宝!-啥? Po! -what?
我们到了,宫门城。 We are here, Gongmen city.
我父亲的王位。 My father's throne.
他经常让我在旁边玩。
He always let me play here beside him.
向我保证有一天这王位会是我的。
Promising someday this throne would be mine.
向左一点。 A little to the left.
但这个很重啊,师傅。 But it is so heavy, Master.
三十年了,我就在等这一刻。
Thirty years, I've waited for this moment.
每一样东西都必需和我设想的一样。
Everything must be exactly how I've envisioned.
我设想的就是,再往左一点。
And I envisioned, a little to the left.
完美。 Perfect.
凭借着这件武器,在我…再往左边一点。
With the weapon, by my .. left a bit more.
凭借着这件在我旁边的武器, 整个天下都将臣服于我。
With the weapon, by my side, all china will be bowed for me 我们将在三天后出发, We move out in 3 days,
在那月满潮涨之时。 when the moon is full and the tide is high.现在你这只老山羊,为何不跟我说说我的…
Now you old goat, why don’t you tell me my...
财富? Fortune?
未来,我说的是未来。 The future, I was going to say the future.瞧瞧你的碗, Looking to your bowl,
告诉我什么样的辉煌在等着我
And tell me what glorious waits
如果你继续在你现在这条路上走下去…
If you continue on your current path ...
你会发现你自己… You will find yourself...
走下了这个台阶。 At the bottom of this stair.
我看到 I see...
我看到 I see...
我看到了痛楚。 I see pain.
还有愤怒。 And anger.
好大的胆子,这可是全省最名贵的衣服。
How dare you, That is the finest suit in the province.
我也这样认为。 Followed by denial.
这不是叫预言,你只是在说什么样事情发生在...
This is not fortune telling. you just say what is happening right…
现在? Now?
现在是最重要的时刻。 The most important time is now.
但如果你真的想看到未来…
But if you really want to see the future...
你看到了什么?
What do you see?
一只孔雀... A peacock...
被一个黑白勇士所打败了。
is defeated by a warrior of black and white.
什么都没有改变。 Nothing has changed.
这是不可能的,你知道的。
That's impossible. and you know it.
这并不是不可能的,他也知道。
It is not impossible. And he knows it.
谁? Who?
沈王爷。我看到一只熊猫了。 -一只熊猫?
Lord Shen. I saw a pandas. -A panda?
一个武林中人,他身手不凡。
A kungfu warrior, he fought like a demon.
又大又勇,又软又茸。 Big and fury, soft and squashy.
毛长长的很可爱。
Kind of plush y and cuddly.
现在已经再也没有熊猫了。
There are no more pandas.
就算他眼神不好,他也能看到真相。
Even with the poor eye sight, he can see the truth.
为什么?是你看不到吗?
Why? Is that you cannot?
找到这只熊猫,然后带回来给我。
Find this panda and bring him to me.
遵命! Yes, sir.
一只熊猫活着,并不能证明你是对的。
One panda lives, that does not make you right.
你说得对,但我也对,因为对所以对。
You are right, being right makes me right.
那我就把他杀了,然后让你错。
Then I will kill him and make you wrong.
你给我住口! Would you stop that!
城的另一边肯定是沈王爷的宫殿。
That must be Shen’s palace in the other side of the city.
太好了,我们就直接走到塔下然后宣布…
Great, we march to the tower and proclaim...
我们是神龙大侠和盖世五侠
We are the Dragon Warrior and Furious Five
我们要将你绳之于法。
and we are here to bring you justice.
你在搞什么? What are you doing?
这里满街都是狼啊。
This place is crawling with wolves.
嘿,那个不是用锤子砸你脸的家伙吗。
Hey, isn't that the guy who hammered you in the face.
我不喜欢那个家伙…
I do not like that guy ...
我们要在不被狼发现的情况下到达那个塔。
We need to get to that town without being spotted by those wolves.
明白,潜行模式。 Got it. Stealth Mode.
哦~ Ow~
你好,呵呵呵呵,我… Hello. Hehehehe, I ...
好吧。管他呢,我之前到哪里了?
OK. anyway, Where was I?
阿宝呢?那么大块头我们怎么走散了?
Where is Po? How can we lose a guy that big?
伙计们,伙计们。 Guys, guys?
阿宝… -不好意思。 Po... -Sorry.
那么这就是所谓的潜行模式了,嗯?
So that was stealth mode huh?
老实说吧,这不是我的强项。
Be honest, not one of my stronger mode.
你还有更多的金子吧,快点拿出来。
You got more gold. Come on.
这米是生的。 This rice is raw.
你把我的锅偷给沈王爷了。
You stole of my metal pots for Lord Shen.
要么你煮我的饭要么我把你煮了。-我的锅…
Either you cook my rice or I cook you. -My pot is...
阿宝,想想办法。
Po, do something.
我怎么才能在不被捉的情况下帮他做饭?
How am I supposed to help the cook-rice without getting caught?
等等。我有个更好的主意。
Wait. I have a better idea.
一…嘿。嘿。 One hey? hey?
我们来这里是为了解放这座城还有将姓沈的绳之于法。
We are here to liberate the city and bring Shen to justice. 你会需要帮助的。 You will need help
谢谢了,勇敢的羊。但这太危险了,我不能让你 …
Thank you, brave sheep. But it was too dangerous and I can't let you...
噢,不是我。在这里说话不安全。-对。
Oh, not me. It's not safe to speak here. - Right.
我是在说牛师傅和鳄鱼师傅。
I'm talking about Master Ox and Croc.
他们被关在宫门城牢房,在黑龙区。
They are in Gongmen jail, at Black Dragon area.
啥?他们还活着?
What? they are still alive?
他们一定是在牢里收集情报策划
They must be in that jail to gathering intelligent hatching
计谋着怎么毁掉那件武器。
a plot to use their awesomeness to defeat the weapon.
好了,出发吧。谢羊了。
OK, let’s go. Thank sheep.
嘿!拦住那条戏龙! Hey! Stop that costume!
捉住他们。 Get them.
额,对不起! Uhh.. Sorry!
尝我 ... 厉害! Take ... that!
跑啊!快点! Keep going! Faster!
就是现在。 Now.
抓到你了... Got you ...
啊? Huh?
他们去哪里? Where did they go?
分头行动! Spread out!
搜寻所有地方! Search everywhere!
那个地方呢? What about over there?
“那个地方”是不是所有地方的一部分?
Is 'there' a part of every where?
我…我想是。 I.. I guess.
那就搜寻那个地方!
Then search there!
他们肯定在附近。 The most be close.
我可以感觉一股杀气在我后背挪动。
I can feel a Kung-Fu chill riding up my spine!
不好意思,阿宝。这只是我。
Sorry, Po. It's just me!
看! Look!
宫门城牢房! Gongmen Jail!
噢,真可爱。 Oh.. It's cute.
可爱?嗯? Cute? Huh?
做得好,阿宝。 Nice work, Po.
只要我一看到苗头不对,我就会通知你们。
At the first sight of trouble, I'll give you a signal.
嘎嘎,吱吱! Gaga-Gygy!
你意思是就像仙鹤那样叫? -对!
You mean like Crane does? -Yeah!
不好意思,我什么时候发出过这样的噪音?
Excuse me, when have I ever, made that noise?
牛师傅…… Master Ox! Master..
猛鳄鱼师傅! The ferocious Master Croc!
嘿…暴风牛师傅! Hey.. Master storming Ox!
我不敢相信我们现在救的是功夫中的活传奇呢。
I can't believe, we're rescuing actual legends of Kung-Fu.
我们会把你们从牢里救出来的 ,这附近 肯定会有条钥匙。
We will free you from those bondages, just no problem, gotta be a key around here.
不,他们不会在这附近留下条钥匙的。
No, they wouldn't leave a key around here.
噢, 太好了…你找到了! 来吧, 伙计们。 耶!
Oh, good.. You found it! Come on you guys. Yeah!
我们来找你了,姓沈的!
We're coming for you, Shen!
伙计们,我们到底要不要走?
Guys, are we going or not?
我们要迟点动手吗?
Do we need to do this later?
你们的确想夺回这座城吧?对不对?
I mean, you do wanna take back you city. Right?
我们当然想。 Of course, we do.
但是如果我们和姓沈的作对,
But if we stand up to Shen,
他会把武器对准这座城!
he will turn the weapon on the city!
听听你自己在说什么。
Listen to yourself.
你们以 “不保护宫门城”的方式来保护宫门 城?
You're protecting Gongmen city, by not protecting Gongmen city?
如果我们并肩作战… If we all fight together...
那种武器就会杀掉,所有人。 T
hen the weapon would kill, everyone.
噢,是吗? Oh, would it?
这样我们就采用,偷袭! Then we use, a sneak attack!
我们潜进去 ,然后 … -然后 你被制服! -
We'll get inside, and then... - And then you'll be stopped! 被那无法阻止的武器。
By the unstoppable weapon.
没有什么是无法阻止的。除了我,
Nothing is unstoppable. Except for me,
当我在阻止你跟我说有些东西是不可阻止的时候。
When I'm stopping you from telling me something unstoppable. 牛师傅,我不会让你待在这个牢房里的!
Master Ox, I'm not let you stay in the cell!
我倒想看看你怎么把我弄出去!
I like to see you get me out!
你看到了吗?这就叫给力了!
You guys see that? It's called being awesome!
拜托!当英雄又怎么了?
Come on! whatever happened being hero?
这个城里的唯一的英雄,已经死了。
The only hero in this town, is a dead one.
正如我所说,你不能让我离开这个牢房!
Like I said, you are not getting me out of the cell!
成了! Yes!
好了。走吧! Alright. Let's go!
我要睡上铺。 I get the top bunk.
是时候投降了,熊猫。
It's time to surrender, panda.
功夫已经死了。 Kung-Fu is dead!
我… I.. 你…你…功夫已经死…死…了。
You.. You.. Kung-Fu is a dea..aa.ad!
好吧! Fine!
你就留在你恐惧之牢里吧!
You stay in your prison of fear!
被绝望制成的高墙所囚禁。
With bars made of hopelessness.
你们一日三餐虽然丰盛但却充满…耻辱。
And all you get is 3 square meals a day of... Shame.
还有绝望甜点。
With despair for dessert.
我们会搞定姓沈的。 We'll take on Shen.
向所有渴望正义的人证明!
And prove to all those who hunger for justice!
向所有渴望荣誉的人证明,功夫仍然存在。
And honor, 'The Kung-Fu still lives'.
耶! Yeah! 猴子! Monkey! 嘎嘎! Gaga! 你…你是我的了。 You.. You're mine!
我会告诉你什么将会是你的。
I'll tell you what's gonna be yours.
我那打在你毛茸茸脸的拳头。
My fist in your plush cuddly super soft face.
呃-噢! Uh-ouh! 捉住他! Get him!
带我离开这里!-遵命! -
Get me out of here! -Yes, sir!
阻止他!-耶! Stop him! -Yeah!
快点! Faster!
阿宝,冲啊! Po, go!
甩掉他! -遵命! Lose him! -Yes, sir!
稳住了! Hang on!
注意了! Watch out!
很卑鄙! Very uncool!
尝尝这个! Try this!
伙计们,伙计们,伙计们。 Guys, guys, guys.
或者来点小东西。 Maybe something small.
噢,不要! Oh, no!
你们最好别挡我的脸! You better get off my face!
让一下!好了,让一下。
Pardon me! Ok, pardon me.
有火!有火! Fire! Fire!
我们跟丢他们了。 We lost them.
耶!再来一次! Yeah! Again!
仙鹤,接住了! Crane, catch!
伙计们,伙计们,伙计们…助我一把!
Guys, guys, guys.. give me a shot!
螳螂,就是现在! Mantis, now!
这就是你的全部本事吗?
Is that all you got to defeat us
像一团又大又软的云就想来击败我们?
like a big old fluffy cloud!
这可是一片带电云!
This cloud is about to bring the thunder!
到你了! Your turn!
为什么会有…这么…多…招牌啊?
Why there are.. so.. many...signs?
到这边来! Come here!
我会将你像壁球一样打。
I like to squash you.
好!失败的滋味。 Yes! Taste of the defeat.
我跟你说件事…
Let me tell you something..
你下次你惹上一只熊猫的时候,你最好带上…
Next time you mess with a panda, you better bring a whole... 我猜没人告诉过你;如果你惹上了一只狼…
Guess nobody told you; If you miss with a wolf..
你就会被撕成碎片。
You'll get the fangs.
我打了你两次… I hit you twice..
你现在准备怎么做?
What are you gonna do now?
我们投降了! We surrender!
你可以锁住我的身体,但你永远也锁不住我的…斗志。
You could chain my body but you will never chain my.. warrior spirit.
嘿, 不要忘了这小东西! -你是在说我…
Hey, don't forget the little guy! -Did you just called me.. 阿宝,你在搞什么? Po, what're you doing?
相信我,我有一个计划哇哇哇!
Trust me, I gotta a... pla..ww!
不可能! No way!
八针连环锁! Eight-point acupuncture cuffs!
就像锁太郞那个锁,越挣扎就锁得越紧…
Just like the one that held Tai Lung, the more you move the tighter they get...