饭饭TXT > 学习管理 > 《功夫熊猫(中英剧本)》作者:未知【2部完结 番外】 > 功夫熊猫1+2+番外中英文剧本.txt

第 7 页

作者:未知 当前章节:15360 字 更新时间:2026-6-27 13:03

这是"最"牛的锁了。

These are "the" best cuffs.

你好啊,熊猫。终于我们见面了。

Greetings, panda. At last we meet.

不,不,不,不… No. No, no, no..

我们终于见面了。 We meet at last!

没错!就是这样! Yes! That's it!

你好啊,熊猫。我们见面… Greetings, panda. We meet at..

你害怕是因为一个理由。

You are afraid for a reason.

我没有害怕。 I'm not afraid.

他来的时候是被锁着的。

He's coming to me in chains.

有谁该感到害怕?

Have anyone should be afraid?

你! You!

这个你想也不用想。

Don't you even think about it.

我希望这个计划能变得比你那…

I hope this turns out better than your plan to...

吃生米喝开水在胃里做饭的计划要管用。

cook rice in your stomach by eating it raw and then drinking boiling water.

这个计划和那个计划一点都不像。

This plan's nothing like that plan.

为什么? How?

这个计划肯定管用!

Cuz is one's gonna work!

继续走。 Keep moving.

噢…我的老对手! Ah... My old enemy!

楼梯! Stairs!

感谢抬我上来,这是最后一程了。

Thanks for carrying me. This is last free flight.

好了。我在三楼吐了点东西,

Okay. I threw up a little bit on the third floor,

有人得去清扫一下。

Someone might wanna clean that up.

这里有没有像黑道清洁工,或者其他人的?

There's some sort of evil janitor, or something?

你好啊,熊猫。我们最终见…

Greetings, panda. We meet at...

嘿,你好吗?

Hey, how you doing?

嘿… Hey...

你比我想的长大了不小嘛。

You've grown up bigger than I thought.

嘿,好了。不要毛手毛脚的。

Hey, okay. enough of the poking around.

强壮。 Strong. 健康。 Healthy.

听着, 我不知道你是谁, 但请你站远点, 先生。

Look, I don't know who you are. But please stand aside, sir.

这是位女士! That's a lady!

噢..对不起! Oh.. Sorry!

这胡子误导了我。

The beard threw me, it's kind of misleading.

样子真悲剧。 False avatar.

废话少说! Enough of this nonsense!

把犯人带到我跟前。

Bring the prisoners to me.

失陪了,夫人。准备好了,伙计们,注意观察那件…

Sorry ma'am. Get ready guys, keep your eyes peeled for the..

武器! Weapon!

麻雀回旋踢! Sparrow kick!

我们做到了!我刚把它“功夫”掉了。你们看到了吗?

We did it! I just Kung-Fued it. Did you guys see that?

我刚才就像… I was all like..

哇! Waao!

你真的相信这个就是命中注定要打败我的大侠吗?

Do you actually believe this is the warrior destined to defeat me? 我不相信! I do not!

但我知道他就是。 I know he is.

看看他! Look at him!

用一辈子来策划的复仇计划,他却是跪着来见我的。

A lifetime to plot his revenge, and he comes me on his knees.

一辈子…哇哇哇!我可没有用了一辈子的时间。

A life time.. Wo-wo-wo! I did not have a life time.

我们只是在几天前听说过犀牛大师的事,

We only heard about master Rhino a few days ago,

我们是来帮他报仇的!

And we've came to avenge him!

你只是来报仇的,没其他事了?

You've come to avenge, nothing else?

嗯,有。那些你偷的锅锅盘盘,

Well, Yeah. All the pots and pants that you stole,

我们要拿回来。 I want those back.

没其他事了? Nothing else?

你之前可能还做过其他坏事。

You probably did some evil stuffs along the way.

我不知道。你还做了什么事?

I don't know. What else did you do?

你不知道?-知道什么? You don't know? -Know what?

有什么好笑的? What's so funny?

很多事。 Many things.

你真的一点都不知道?

Did you clearly do not know?

好了,不要再拐弯抹角了!

Okay, enough for these riddles!

你们能不能有话就直说?

Would you guys spill the beans?

首先,我们进来了然后看到这武器是很小的。

First we know, we came in and the weapon is tiny.

很惊喜,其实是大的。

Surprise, it's big.

然后,这边的女士,我以为是男人,他…

And then, lady over here, I think is a guy, he's got

你现在还活着的唯一一个原因,

The only reason you're still alive,

是我发现你很笨和可笑。

Is that I find your stupidity, mildly amusing.

额, 谢谢。 但我发现你的恶行真的很烦人!

Well, thank you. But I found your evilness extremely annoying!

你以为你是谁,熊猫?

Who do you think you are, panda?

你以为我又是谁,孔雀?

Who do you think am I, peacock?

我们在笑什么? Why are we laughing?

干掉他。 Take him.

点火! Fire!

啊,点火啊。 Well, light that thing.

我点了啊。 I did!

虫子在此! Here the bug!

拿下那武器! Get the weapon!

虎妞! Tigress!

你…你曾在那里。 -是的,我曾在。

You...You were there. -Yes. Yes, I was!

你刚让姓沈的跑掉了。

You just let Shen get away.

起码我们毁掉了那件武器。

We destroyed the weapon.

开火! Fire!

呃,不!他还有更多。

Uh.. No! He's got a way more.

哇! Wow! 我的翅膀! My wings!

救命,阿宝!-来了!

Help, Po! -Coming!

小心! Watch out!

阿宝! Po!

拉我上去!-不,放他下去。

Help me up! -No. Get him down.

抓住那些绳子。 Use the ropes.

跑呀,跑呀,小熊猫!

Run, run. Little panda!

起来!我们需要你集中精神。

Come on! We need you to focus.

我知道了,我知道了!

I've got it, I've got it!

炸掉他们!

Bring 'em down!

我们被困住了!-这边!

We trapped! -This way.

再见了! Good bye!

开火! Fire! 回去! Get back!

唯一的出路就是上面。

The only way out is up.

什么? What?

跟着我。 Follow me.

快点! Come on!

他们在去哪里? Where are they going?

到顶部! To the top!

快点,继续跑! Come on, keep going!

我们来了! Here we go!

你这个笨蛋! You idiot!

我的鼻子! My nose!

召集狼,所有的狼!

Call in the wolves.. All of them!

我要他们做好出发的准备!

I want them ready to move!

孔雀年现在开始了!

The year of the peacock, begins now!

现在? Right now?

因为现在只是一年之中的中旬。

'Cause it's the middle of the year.

所以你只剩下一半的孔雀年了。

So you only get, like a half of the year of peacock.

今年就是,当然了,孔雀年。

And this is the year, of course, of the peacock.

新年快乐,长官! Happy new year, sir!

让狼们准备好了。 Get the wolves ready.

我们现在装船,马上。

We're loading the ships, now.

马上! Now! 马上,马上,马上…! Now, now, now...!

快点,快点,快点。 Move, move, move.

这边。 This way.

走! Go! 噢…是你! Oh..You!

你干了什么好事? What did you do?

上面这 么乱 。阻止姓沈的的时候发生什么事了 ?

It's chaos up there. What happened to stopping Shen?

是啊。 Yeah.

伙计们,拜托!请给我点信任嘛。

Guys, come on! Give me a little credit.

我特意放走他,

I meant for him, to get away,

是因为…这是个计策,是条计谋。

'Cause.. It's a trick, it was a plot!

我当时在想,嗯,搞清楚他的诡计。

I was thinking, uh, figure out his plot...more.

这一点,都不合理。

That makes, no sense.

你是什么意思?这当然合理了。

What you mean? It sure does.

阿宝,说事实!你抓到了姓沈的。

Po, the truth! You had Shen.

发生什么事了? What happened?

你在说什么?我不知道,你在说什么?

What're you talking about? I don't know, what are you talking about?

额,对!额…他把我吓着了。

Uh.. Yeah! Ahh.. He caught me off guard.

事实! The truth!

好吧! Fine!

他们会保护你的安全。

They'll keep you far from danger.

非常安全。 Real far.

什么? What?

你留在这里。 You're staying here.

等…等! Wa..Wait!

我得回去。 I have to go back.

你留在这里。 You are staying here.

我就是要走,而且你阻止不了我!

I'm going ,and you can't stop me!

好吧,我刚才没有准备好。

Okay, I wasn't ready that time.

伙计们,不要! Guys, don't!

准备好了! Ready!

看! Look!

不要打了。 Stay down.

我一定要找他。 I have to get to him.

那么就告诉我为什么。 Then tell me why.

他曾在那里。行吗? He was there. Okay?

那只孔雀曾在那里,我最后看到我父母的时候。

The peacock was there, the last time I saw my parents.

他知道发生了什么事情。 He knows what happened.

我从哪里来。 Where I came from.

我是谁。 Who I am.

听着,我要走了。 Look, I'm going.

我一定要知道。 I have to know.

“铁石心肠”是理解不了的。

The hardcore can't understand.

虎妞…不要! Tigress...No!

“铁石心肠”可以理解。 The hardcore do understand.

但我不能看着我的朋友被杀。

But I can't watch my friend be killed.

我们走了。 We're going.

嘿!也许你不能看着我被杀。

Hey! Maybe you can't watch me be killed.

不要做个懦夫。 Stop being a wimp.

她变回来了。 And.. She's back.

不要担心,孩子。 Don't worry, kid.

你离开这里比较好。 You’re better off here.

你错了,羊仙姑。 You’re wrong, Soothsayer.

今晚我们就要向胜利前进了。

We sail to victory tonight.

你那神奇的熊猫是个不折不扣的笨蛋。

Your magic panda is clearly a fool.

你确定那个笨蛋就是那只熊猫吗?

Are you certain it's the panda who is a fool?

你刚刚摧毁你了祖上的家宅。

You just destroyed your ancestor's home Shen.

一个无关重要的牺牲。

A trivial sacrifice.

当整个天下都属于我的时候!

When all of the China is my reward!

这样你就感到满足了吗?

Then will you finally be satisfied?

征服了这个世界

Will the subjugation of the whole world

会最终让你感觉好些吗?

finally make you feel better?

嗯…这只是个开始。 Hmm...It's a start.

我也许也要把地下室改成地牢。

I might as well convert the basement into a dungeon.

你选择的这条路是没有尽头的。

The cup you choose to fill has no bottom.

现在是时候停手了!

It's time to stop this madness!

我为什么要这样做?

Why on Earth would I do that?

你的父母就可以得到安息了。

So your parents can rest in peace.

我的父母… My parents...

恨我! Hated me!

你明白吗? Do you understand?

他们不应如此对待我。

They wronged me.

不过… And...

我会证明我做的是对的 。

I will make it right.

你父母爱你。 They loved you.

他们是多么的爱你,所以他们因为驱逐你离开而难过致死。

They loved you so much, that having to send you away kill them.

死亡存在于过去。

The dead exist in the past.

我必需放眼于未来。

And I must attend to the future.

把羊仙姑放了吧。

Set the Soothsayer free.

她对我再也没有作用了。

She is not a use to me.

别了,沈王爷。 Good bye, Shen.

我愿你过得幸福。

I wish you happiness.

幸福,必需是夺回来的。

Happiness, must be taken.

而且我会夺到属于我的(幸福)

And I will take mine. 。

快点! Hurry it up!

如果那些武器全部离开这间工厂…

If all of those weapons leave the building...

天下将沦陷。

China will fall.

我们毁掉这间工厂。 -明白。

We bring down the building. -I got it.

这样如何? How about this?

这肯定有用! That's will work!

好了,行动吧。-我感觉不到我的脸了。

Alright, let's go. -I can't feel my face.

靠,孔雀年! Dumb hell crow, year of Peacock!

嘿! Hey! 嘿! Hey.

好的,淡定,淡定。

Ok, keep it cool, keep it cool.

你! You!

你要去哪里? Where you going?

站起来! On your feet!

不要像傻 B 一样在笑!

And wipe those stupid grins off your faces!

动起来!快点,快点!

Move, you dogs! Faster, faster!

装船。 Load the boat.

你好啊,熊猫! Greetings, panda!

告诉我那天晚上发生什么事了?

Tell me what happened that night?

哪天晚上? What night?

那天晚上! That night!

哦…那天晚上。 Ahh.. That night.

对。 Yes.

是的,我曾在那里。 Yes, I was there.

是的,我看着你父母把你遗弃了。

Yes, I watched your parents abandoned you.

真是件可怕的事情。

It's a terrible thing.

我觉得,和这个差不多!

I believe, when something like...This!

新年礼物! Happy New Year's gift!

希望你们喜欢。因为你们不可以退回来的!

Hope you like it. 'Cause you can't return it!

阿宝?他在那边干什么?

Po? What's he doing there?

退了它,退了它!

Return it! Return it!

你愿不愿意以死来找出真相?

Are you willing to die, to find the truth.

你认为我愿意。

You bet I am.

虽然我希望不要。

Although I prefer not to.

他们交给我们了,你快走!

We got them, Go!

在找我吗? Looking for me?

我说得太早了,是不是?

I said that too soon, Didn't I?

阿宝! Po!

阿宝,离他远点! Po, get away from him!

不要再跑了,姓沈的。 No more running, Shen.

好像只能这样了。 So it seems.

现在… Now... 答案! Answers!

噢,你是那么的想知道啊。

Oh, You want to know so badly.

你觉得知道了能够安抚你吗?

You think knowing it will heal you?

嗯? Huh?

修补你灵魂创伤。

Fill some craters in your soul.

好吧,这就是你的答案。

Well, here's your answer.

你的父母不爱你。

Your parents didn't love you.

但在这里 ,让我安抚你吧!

But here...Let me heal you!

不要! No!

是啊,好像你能让我喝下这个…

Yeah, like you can make me drink that...

如果我要你死,

If I wanted you dead,

我就会弃置你在河里不管。

I would have left you in that river.

你为什么要救我?

Why do you save me?

这样你就可以完成你的使命了。

So you can fulfill your destiny.

你在说什么? What're you talking about?

我在哪里啊? Where am I?

这里是哪里? What's this place?

我很惊讶,你居然还记得那么一点点。

I'm surprised you remember so little.

但你的确还很小,当然事情发生的时候。

But you were so little, when it happened.

也许你真的记得。

Perhaps you do remember.

记得什么?这只是个无聊的噩梦。

Remember what? It's just a stupid nightmare.

噩梦… Nightmare..

还是记忆? Or memory?

不要躲了! Stop hiding!

这曾是一个繁荣的村庄。

This was a thriving vilage.

年轻的沈王爷将要成为宫门城继承人。

Young Shen was in line to rule Gongmen city.

但他想得到更多。

But he wanted more.

我预言有人将会出来阻止他。

I foretold that someone will stand in his way.

一只熊猫。 A panda!

但我永远也预言不了, 下一步将会发生什么事。

But I never could've foretold, what came next.

杀光他们! Kill them all!

带上我们的儿子,跑得远远的!

Pick our son, and run away!

走啊! Go!

不要挣扎了。 Stop fighting!

让它自然地流动吧。 Let it flow.

你人生的开始也许不算好。

Your story may not have such a happy beginning.

但是,这并不能决定你是谁。

But, that doesn't make you who you are.

你的其他部分的人生才能决定。

It's the rest of your story.

你想成为什么人。 Who you choose to be.

那么… So.. 你是谁,熊猫? Who are you, panda?

我是阿宝。 I am Po.

而且我需要顶帽子。 And I'm gonna need a hat.

真是苦瓜脸。 Such sad-sad faces.

但现在只能是开心的时刻。

But now it's a time only for joy.

你们将会成为某种漂亮的东西的一部分。

You are going to be part of something, beautiful!

一旦我们到了那个码头。

Once we reach the harbor

在全世界的面前…

In front of all the world...

你和你那华丽的功夫,将会死!

You and your precious Kung-Fu, will die!

天下,将会向我俯首称臣。

And China, will nod and bowed before me.

起锚! Set sail!

老实说,伙计们,我从来没想过会像这样死掉的。

Honesty guys, I never thought I'll die like this.

我一直在想我会遇到个好女孩,

I always thought I'll meet a nice girl,

然后她吃掉了我的头。

And she'll it my head.

然后成家, and settle down,

真悲伤! So sad!

阿宝也会希望我们能够坚强下去。

Po would want us to remain strong.

我们不可以绝望的。

We cannot give up hope.

铁石心肠。是吗?虎妞?

Hardcore. Right? Tigress?

沈王爷,那座桥怎么办?

LorShen, what about the bridge?

没有东西能够挡住我。

Nothing stands on my way.

开火! Fire!

你这个懦夫! You coward!

阿宝? Po? 阿宝? Po?

我究竟要把这只相同的臭熊猫杀多少次?

How many times, do I have to kill this same stinking panda? 姓沈的! Shen!

一只熊猫,站在你和你的命运之间!

A panda, stands between you and your destiny!

什么? What?

你好好准备接受严厉的正义制裁吧。

Prepare yourself for a hot serving of justice.

会将恐怖终结!

...bring terror to the end!

啥? What?

现在,释放五侠! And now, free the Five!

毁灭之拳! Fist of Destruction!

好吧。 Okay.

干掉他! Take him!

准备好了? Ready?

这里啊那里,那里啊这里。

This way and that way. That way and this way.

没错。 Yes.

你不可能瞄中我的! Y

ou can't follow me!

给我,射他! Just, get him!

嗯,啊。来了。 Yeah. Ha. Here we go.

不,不,不要开火! -不要开火。

No, no, no.. Don't shoot! -Don't shoot!

目录
设置
设置
阅读主题
字体风格
雅黑 宋体 楷书 卡通
字体大小
适中 偏大 超大
保存设置
恢复默认
手机
手机阅读
扫码获取链接,使用浏览器打开
书架同步,随时随地,手机阅读
首 页 < 上一章 章节列表 下一章 > 尾 页