饭饭TXT > 学习管理 > 《功夫熊猫(中英剧本)》作者:未知【2部完结 番外】 > 功夫熊猫1+2+番外中英文剧本.txt

第 8 页

作者:未知 当前章节:15365 字 更新时间:2026-6-27 13:03

不要开火!-不要开火!

Don't shoot! -Don't shoot! 不要开火! Don't shoot!

不要… Don't... 耶!-不要开火! Yeah! -Don't shoot!

火力交叉了! Crossfire!

攻击! Attack!

拿到你们的自由了!

got your freedom!

猴子! Monkey!

很给力,神龙大侠。

Impressive, Dragon Warrior.

你的计划是什么? What's your plan?

第一步,解救你们五个。

Step 1: Free the Five.

那第二步呢?

What's step 2?

老实说,我以为自己办不到这事。

Honestly, I didn't think I'd make it this far.

阿宝! Po!

在姓沈的到达码头前阻止他。

Stop Shen before he gets to the harbor.

漂亮! Nice!

毒蛇,死亡傀儡! Viper, Puppet of Death.

虎妞! Tigress! 牛师傅! Master Ox! 还有鳄鱼! And Croc!

复仇开始了。 Vengeance is served.

你们为什么… -你那边的朋友…

Why did you... -Your friend there..

非常有说服力。

Is very persuasive.

师傅! Mr. Shifu!

快!利用他们的船挡住去路。

Quickly! Use their boats to block the way.

仙鹤! Crane! 正义之翅! Wings of Justice! 卡-卡。 Ca-ca!

什么? What? 我爱你们! I love you guys!

我们为什么不开火啊?

Why aren't we firing?

他们在打我们的炮手呢,长官。

They're taking our gunmen, sir.

他们就要来了!

They're getting close!

那就开火啊!去用那炮开火!

Fire then! Go fire that gun!

但是长官,他们是你的人啊。

But sir, they're your own.

我说,朝他们开火,开火!

I said; Fire at them, fire! 不! No!

阿宝! Po! 虎妞? Tigress?

正如你所愿... As you wish...

收拾完这摊子吧。 Let's finish this!

开火! Fire!

心如止水。 Inner peace. 心如止水。 Inner peace.

再来! Again! 耶!嗨! Yeah! Hoo!

干掉他! Kill him! 来人,干掉他! Somebody, kill him!

什么?不要!

What? No!

继续开火! Keep firing. 继续开火! Keep firing!

受死吧。 Skadoosh. 你是怎么做… How did you..

你是怎么做到的? How did you do it?

很简单,只要抬高你的肘子,

You know, you just keep your elbows up,

然后放松肩膀。-不是这个!你是如何领悟到静的?

and keep your shoulder loose. -Not that! How did you find peace?

我带走了你的父母!

I took away your parents!

所有东西!我在你的生命留下了伤痕。

Everything! I scarred you for life.

知道吗?这就是为什么。伤痕会痊愈。

See? That's the thing, Shen. Scars heal.

不,不会的。 No, they don't.

伤口才能痊愈。 Wounds heal.

噢,是哦。那伤痕会怎么样?

Oh, yeah! What do scars do?

会消失吗?我想。 They fade? I guess.

我才不管伤痕会怎么样。

I don't care what scars do.

你应该管,姓沈的。 You should, Shen.

你得让过去的事过去。因为这已经不重要了。

You've got to let go that stuff in the past. 'Cause, it's just doesn't matter!

唯一重要的事情, The only thing that matters,

是你选择现在成为什么。

is what you choose to be now.

你说得对。 You're right.

这样,我选择… Then, I choose..

这个! This!

这可是相当的硬朗。 That was pretty hardcore.

阿宝!这边来! Po! Come here!

不要再这样子了,好吗?

Don't ever do that again, please?

看来你好像领悟到了心如止水。

It seems you have found, Inner Peace.

在这么年轻的时候!

At such a young age!

其实,我有一个非常棒的老师。

Well, I had a pretty good teacher.

他不在这里,你这是什么意思?

What do you mean he's not here?

今天是我儿子的生日!

It's my son's birthday!

他只是想见到神龙大侠而已!

All he wanted was to meet the Dragon Warrior!

用些豆腐生日蛋糕代替怎么样,嗯?

How about some tofu birthday cake instead. Huh?

你知道吗,我想我们还是下回再来一次。 Y

ou know? I think we'll just try again another time.

你觉得他什么时候会回来?

When do you think he will be back?

我不知道!行吗?我不知道!

I don't know! Okay? I don't know!

也许,永远也不回来了。

Maybe, never!

我很担心的。知道吗? I'm worried. Okay?

但这是我的职责。 But that's my job.

我是他的爸爸!我意思是…我曾是他的爸爸。

I'm his dad! I mean...I was his dad.

为什么他会离开去拯救天下啊?

Why did he go and save China?

我知道为什么…但是为什么啊?

I know why...But why?

这只是一只小熊猫!

This is one little panda!

那么,事情办得怎么样了?

So, how did it go?

你拯救了天下了吗?

Did you saved China?

是的。 Yep.

嗯,我知道你会的。

Well.. I knew you would.

所以我做好了新的海报。

That's why I have new signs made.

我的儿子拯救了天下。

My son saved China.

你也可以,买一个饺子送一个饺子。

You too can save, buy one dumpling get one free!

嘿,这个方法相当不错。

Hey, that's a pretty good deal.

你要不要尝一个?

Would you lik e to try one?

也许等会吧。 Maybe later.

有些事情我要和你说说。

There's something I should tell you.

当我离家的时候… While I was gone...

我找到了那个我出生的村子。

I found the village where I was born.

我知道了, 我是如何被放在那个萝卜篮子里。

I found out, how I ended up in that radish basket.

你知道了? You did?

我知道我是谁? I know who I am.

你知道? You do?

我是你的儿子! I'm your son!

噢… Oh.. 我爱你,爸。 I love you, dad.

我也爱你,儿子! I love you too, son!

美味可口的萝卜。 Delicious fat radishes.

你应该饿了。让我做点东西给你吃。

You probably hungry. Let me cook something for you.

你说什么啊,我去做。

What're you talking about? I'll cook.

不,不。我做。

No, no. I'll cook.

爸?! Dad?!

这是我力所能及的事,你拯救了天下。

This is something I can do, you saved China!

不…这是我起码能做的事。你把我抚养成人了。

No.. It's the least I can do. You raised me!

阿宝。-爸。 Po? -Dad?

阿宝! Po!

好吧。 Okay.

我们做吧。 Let's both cook.

一起做。-一起做。 Together. -Together.

不。我做。 No. I'll cook!

我的儿子还活着! My son is alive!

功夫熊猫之盖世五侠的秘密

- 准备好了? - 我随时准备着。

-You ready? - Ready's my middle name.

这回我们碰到了谁?恶犀帮?

What do we got? Gang of terrible rhinos?

鳄鱼帮?还是疯狼帮?让他们来吧!

Crocs? Rabid wolves? Let's do it!

我要提醒你,这恐怕会是有史以来你最大的挑战

Be warned. This may be the toughest challenge you've ever had to face.

等着接我大招吧!

Get ready to feel the thunder!

向你介绍一下功夫入门班吧!

Introduction to kung fu class.

我能用无须拈指教训他们吗?

Can I use the Wuxi finger hold on 'em?

最好不要

I'd try not to.

你要记住,阿宝,功夫是代代相传的

Remember, Po, each generation teaches the next one.

这样功夫的精髓才能传到你,然后到这些…

And so the art of kung fu lives on,in you and now in these...

- …可爱的孩子们身上

-...delightful children.

- 什么?

- What?

- 祝你好运

- Good luck.

- 等一下

- Wait a second!

师傅!别这样啊

Master Shifu! Come on!

好吧,你们可以先坐好

OK, if you could just take a seat.

喂?

Hello?

喂!喂!马上停下来!

Hey, hey. Settle down now.

OK.

小兔子们都给我坐下!

Get those cottontails on the floor!

- 神龙大侠! - 是我,多谢配合

- The Dragon Warrior! - Yes, thank you.

是要教我们很酷的功夫招式吗?

Are we gonna learn the cool kung fu moves?

是啊

Yes.

太棒了!这下可以学习无影脚了!

Yeah! Now we're really gonna start kicking butt!

别着急啊,无影脚其实只是功夫的一小部分

Now hold on. Kicking butt is just a small part of kung fu.

虽然很厉害,可只是雕虫小技!

It's awesome, but it's small.

“功夫”意味着要追求自我完善

"Kung fu" means excellence of self.

自己要努力做到最好,孩子们,这才是功夫的意义

Being the best you can be.That's what it's about, bunnies.

- 我想要学虎拳 - 我们要开始打了吗?

- I wanna learn tigress style.

- Aren't we going to fight?

- 就像盖世五侠那样? - 是啊

- Yeah, like the Furious Five? -Yeah!

盖世五侠?他们挺酷的,是吧?

The Furious Five? They are cool, aren't they?

他们可不是光靠打架变得这么厉害的

But it wasn't fighting that made them amazing.

他们每个人都要掌握功夫秘诀

No. They each had to learn the secrets of kung fu

然后才能变得那么武艺精湛

before they became excellent.

- 秘诀?有什么秘诀?- 告诉我们吧

- Secrets? What secrets? -Tell us!

其实我不应该说的

I shouldn't really say.

要不怎么说是秘诀呢,这可是最高机密

That's why it's a secret.It's top secret.

求求你告诉我们嘛,求你了

Please? Tell us, come on. Please?

好,不过别说是我告诉你们的,否则我不会承认的

OK, but don't tell anyone I told you, or I'll deny it.

我会说“啥?什么都没告诉他们啊”,行吧?

I'll be like, "What? I didn't tell 'em anything." All right?

盖世五侠的秘密

Secrets of The Furious Five

就算螳螂大侠当初只是个小虫子时,身手也是非常敏捷

Even when Master Mantis was but a wee bug, he was fast.

快如闪电!

Lightning fast!

- 不管有谁需要帮助… - 救命啊!

- Whenever anybody needed some help... - Help!

……他就会立刻现身

...he was there.

扁他

Get him!

他是山谷里的大英雄…

He was the hero of the valley...

不过,他有个小问题

...but he had one tiny problem.

- 小二,我快饿死了! - 他完全没有耐心

- Waiter, I'm starvin' over here! - He was totally impatient.

这么长时间还没好?

What's taking so long?

对螳螂来说,这个世界动作太慢了

The world moved too slow for Mantis.

- 他速度太快了,适应不了 - 快给我

- He was too fast for the world. - Give me that!

有一天,他惹上了麻烦。

One day, it would get him into trouble.

鳄鱼帮偷走了我们村的…

A gang of crocodiles stole my village's supply of..

- 木材? - …羊毛大衣。

- Wood? -...wool coats.

如果我们不拿回来,就会…

And if we don't get them back, we'll...

没新衣服穿了?

Look unfashionable?

…就会被冻死

...freeze to death.

我早料到了,这些无耻的家伙们跑哪去了?

Just as I thought. And where did these scaly savages run off to?

- 他们去了… - 西面!

- They went... - West!

- 不,是东面!- 你怎么了…?

- No, east! - What are you...?

- 朝着… - 山那边!

- Towards the... - Hill!

不!

No!

- 小岛是… - 犀牛的吗?

- The island of... - Rhinos?

- 鳄鱼帮的! - 鳄鱼帮?东面?羊毛大衣!

- Crocodile bandits! - Crocodile bandits? East? Wool coats!

我明白了,我需要一艘船

I knew it! I'll need a boat.

- 你要非常地… - 快

- You need to be very... - Quick.

- 小心,拿上… - 干粮当午饭?

- Careful. And take... - A packed lunch?

- …地图 - 不需要地图!

- This map. -No maps!

- 螳螂大侠,他们… - 他们没反应过来就会被我放倒了

- Mantis, they... - Won't know what hit 'em.

有陷阱!他们的陷阱可是出了名的。

But traps! They're famous for setting traps.

有陷阱!怎么没人提醒过我?

A trap! Why didn't anyone warn me?

哎呦,这不是大名鼎鼎的螳螂大侠吗

Well, if it isn't the world-famous Mantis.

估计你太着急,忘记检查陷阱了吧

Guess you were so fast you forgot to check for traps.

有本事放我出来,看看我多快就让你们哭鼻子

How about you let me out and I'll show you how fast I can make you cry.

我看还是把你留在这儿,看你等死有多快吧!

Why don't we leave you in there and see how fast you can grow old?

不管他用什么方法,都逃不出去

No matter how hard he tried, Mantis could not escape.

我不管用什么方法,都逃不出去

No matter how hard I try,I cannot escape.

他只能坐下来,静静等着出现奇迹

He could do nothing but sit and wait for something to happen.

于是他就等啊等

And so he waited. And waited...

…等啊等

...and waited.

直到振奋人心的事情发生了

Until something mind-blowing happened.

有生以来第一次,螳螂大侠发现世界比他转得快了

For the first time, the world around Mantis moved faster than he did.

被迫的等待,反而使螳螂大侠进入了恍惚的状态

Forced to wait,Mantis entered a trance-like,

一种非凡的境界

totally awesome state of mind.

螳螂大侠领悟到了他一直缺少的东西

Mantis had found the one thing he'd been missing.

耐心

Patience.

还有一个绝妙的计划

And a brilliant plan.

嘿!螳螂!快起来,该吃饭了

Hey, Mantis! Wake up, It's time to eat.

嘿,伙计们?

Hey, you guys?

- 真恶心啊- 我想他死了

- That's yucky. - I think he's dead.

- 碰碰他,找个东西戳他一 - 小心,小心点

- Touch him. Poke him with something! - Careful. Careful.

螳螂大侠运用了所有的内力

Mantis had to summon every ounce of chi he could muster.

才能不笑出来

Just to keep from laughing.

鳄鱼们完全被他的…

The crocodiles totally fell for his amazing

“坐禅入定”的招术骗到了

"staying still for a really long time" technique.

等着它来。

Wait for it.

螳螂大侠终于找到了自我完善的秘诀

Mantis had finally found the secret to excellence of self,

耐心带来的无与伦比的力量

the mind-blowing power of patience

- 别这样,大家等一等 - 我是螳螂大侠!

- No, no, no. Wait. You guys. - I am Mantis!

- 等等,别这样 - 伺机而动

- Come on. No. No. - Wait for it.

哇,那就是“坐禅入定”的技巧啊

Wow,It's the "staying still for a really long time" technique.

你们没抓住重点,这不是在说怎么打斗

You're missing the point.Not about fighting.

别比划了!嘿!

Stop fighting! Hey!

都坐下!

Now, sit!

好了,这回认真点

OK, now pay attention this time.

据说蛇族是神龙下凡

It is said that the Viper clan descended from mighty dragons,

神奇的火焰浓缩成了蛇强有力的毒液

whose legendary flames were distilled into the viper's powerful venom.

灵蛇大师是蛇族中最厉害的

Great Master Viper was the greatest of this fabled clan.

毒牙一碰,就能让15个猩猩战士倒下

One touch of his ivory tips could fell 15 gorilla warriors.

外加一个中等体型的鳄鱼

And a mid-sized crocodile.

就连魔鬼

Evil, itself, trembled before him,

在他的毒牙神功面前都颤抖不已

before the awe-smacking awesomeness of his poison fang technique.

女儿的出生让大师十分高兴

And so it was with great joy that the daughter of the great master

以为能女承父业

was born to carry on the tradition.

总算有能够继承我武艺的小战士了

Finally, a little warrior to carry on my legacy.

当小灵蛇第一次对父亲露出微笑,大家都震惊了

As the tiny viper first smiled at her father, the world itself shook.

说对了,她没有毒牙

That's right. No fangs.

没有毒液!

No venom!

许多年过去了

Years went by.

灵蛇的父亲仍旧孤身一人保卫村庄

Viper's father was still the only one who could protect the village.

避免恶人来骚扰

From the bad dudes.

小灵蛇仍没有长出毒牙

And little Viper still had no fangs.

- 灵蛇大师闷闷不乐 - 我能帮上忙吗?

- The great master was disconsolate. - Can I help?

不用了,小家伙,对你来说太危险了

No, little one. It is too dangerous for you.

小灵蛇就跳了段舞,想让父亲高兴起来

So the little Viper did a little dance to make her father smile.

父亲真的笑了,不过也只是一下而已

And it worked. Just a little bit.

我知道你们在想什么

I know what you're thinking.

- 怎么还不开打? - 对啊

- Where's the kickin' butt? - Yeah!

耐心点,小伙子们,这就…

Patience, oh, small ones. It begins...

开始!

Now!

好吧,不是马上开始,不过快了,快了!

OK, well not right now. Soon. Soon!

中秋节到了

Moon festival time.

灵蛇为父亲跳舞

And all that dancing for her sad dad

慢慢地使她成了村里最好的红绸舞者

made Viper blossom into the best ribbon dancer in the village.

不过因为没有毒牙,她很害怕,没去参加节日庆祝

But without fangs, she was too afraid to go to the festival.

灵蛇大师正要去馄饨摊的路上

The great master was on his way to the won ton booth when...

忽然来了一个猩猩大盗

...a gorilla bandit!

快退下,灵蛇老头,你的镇子很快就会屈服在我的神拳之上

Cower now, old snake. Your town will soon tremble beneath my mighty fist.

只要有我在,你休想得逞

Not if I defeat you now, with the awe-inspiring awesomeness

看我的毒牙神功!

of my poison fang technique!

趁你还有牙,咬我来啊

Then bite me, oh fanged one!

他的毒牙神功向来所向无敌

For his poison fang was invincible!

怎么可能?

But how?

我的毒牙护甲破了你的毒牙神功了

My poison-proof armor defies your fabled fangs!

父亲!

Father!

灵蛇?灵蛇!

Viper? Viper!

灵蛇自己也没什么主意

Viper had no idea what she would do.

不过她明白一件事…

But one thing she did know...

谁也不能打我爸爸!

No one beats up my daddy!

带着漂亮丝带的小蛇?

A little snake with pretty ribbons?

怎么着?难道你要给我跳舞吗?

目录
设置
设置
阅读主题
字体风格
雅黑 宋体 楷书 卡通
字体大小
适中 偏大 超大
保存设置
恢复默认
手机
手机阅读
扫码获取链接,使用浏览器打开
书架同步,随时随地,手机阅读
首 页 < 上一章 章节列表 下一章 > 尾 页