饭饭TXT > 学习管理 > 《英语口语必备》作者:未知【完结】 > 英语口语必备@txtnovel.com .txt

第 13 页

作者:未知 当前章节:15439 字 更新时间:2026-6-28 05:09

住嘴。

原句: Stop talking.

Eg. He is a big-time operator.

他这人很吃得开。

原句:He has Rood connections.

Eg. Give me a break.

给我一个机会啦。

原句:Give me a chance.

Eg. Don't brush me off.

不要敷衍我。

原句:Don't stall me.

Eg. I don't buy your story.

我不相信你。

原句:I don't believe you.

Eg. Let's call it quits.

算了吧!

原句: Let's forget it.

Eg. His words carry a lot of weight.

他的话很有力量。

原句: He is very influential.

Eg. He is trying to cash in on me.

他想占我便宜。

原句: He is trying to take advantage from me.

Eg. It's a lot of chicken feed.

这是小意思,不算什么。

原句: It's nothing.

Eg. Don't chicken out. Be a man.

不要退缩了。

原句:Don't back out.

Eg. It's my cup of tea.

这很合我胃口。

原句:It's my favorite.

Eg. "What's my cut?"

我有什么好处?

原句:what's my share?

Eg. Cut it out.

不要这个样子啦!

原句: Don't be like that.

Eg. That will be the day.

有这么一天就好了。

原句:It's not possible.

Eg. He double-crossed me.

他出卖了我。

原句: He betrayed me.

Eg. He's down and out.

他已经完了。

原句:He is finished.

Eg. Drop dead.

走开点。

原句:Go away.

Eg. Take it easy.

不要这么紧张。

原句: Relax.

What's eating you?

你有什么烦恼?

原句:what's bothering you?

Keep an eye on him.

看住他。

原句:Watch him.

He is a fast talker.

他老是说得天花乱坠。

原句:He is always bragging.

I am fed up.

我已经厌倦了。

原句: I am sick and tired.

Please fill me in.

请你把情形告诉我。

原句: Please tell me all about it.

It's full of hot air.

这是雷声大雨点小。

原句:Lots of talk and no action.

What's the gag?

这里面有什么奥妙?

原句:What's the trick?

He told me to get lost.

他叫我走开。

原句:he told me go away.

That's a good gimmick.

那是一个好办法。

原句:That's good thinking.

He gave me a pain in the neck.

他真叫我头痛。

原句:He gave me trouble.

He's always on the go.

他永远是前进的。

原句: He's always going ahead.

I'll have another go at it.

我再试一次。

原句: I'll try again.

I'll go along with you.

我同意你。

原句: I'll agree with you.

It's a good deal.

这是一个好买卖。

原句:It's a good bargain.

He always goofs off.

他总是糊里糊涂。

原句: He always slips.

Go on.

不要这个样子啦!

原句:Don't be like that.

It's all Greek to me.

我全不懂。

原句:I don't understand.

I've had it.

糟了(吃饱了)。

原句:I've had enough.

I'm hard up.

我经济很困难。

原句:I don't have money.

He's having a hard time.

他的处境不好。

原句:He's in trouble.

Do to hell!

滚蛋!

原句: Go away.

It's a hit.

这件事很受人欢迎。

原句:It's very popular.

He's in hot water.

他在水深火热中。

原句: He is in deep trouble.

So, you finally broke the ice.

你终于打破了僵局。

原句:So,you finally broke through.

What's in it for me?

我有什么好处?

原句: What's my share?

He is in a jam.

他可糟了。

原句: He is in great trouble.

Don't jump on me.

不要跟我发火。

原句: Don't be angry at me.

It's a lot of junks.

这都是一些鬼东西。

原句: It's a lot of garbage.

I got a big kick out of it.

这件事真令我开心。

原句: It makes me laugh.

What the kick back for me?

我有回扣拿吗?

原句: What's my cut under the table?

He kicked the bucket.

他已经归天。

原句: He died.

Are you kidding?

你是不是开玩笑?

原句: Are you joking?

Oh! you are killing me!

笑死人了。

原句:It's really funny.

Knock it off.

不要这个样子。

原句:Don't be like that.

Stop pulling my leg.

不要开我玩笑了。

原句:Don't make fun of me.

You are out of line.

你太过份了。

原句: You are over doing it.

Please bring me up to date.

把最近的情形告诉我。

原句: Please give me the latest information.

I will make it up to you.

我一定会补偿你的。

原句: I'll compensate you.

You made it again. (You did it again.)

你又得手了。

原句: You succeed again.

You hit the nail on the head.

你真是一言中的。

原句: You are absolutely right.

No dice.

不行。

原句:No way.

He is a nut.

他有点精神病。

原句: He is insane.

Nuts!

胡说!

原句:Nonsense!

It's on the house.

这是免费的。

原句: It's free.

He is an operator. (here it means a thief,a swindler,ect.)

他是一个老滑头。

原句:He is a swindler.

Don't panic.

不要慌啊!

原句:Don't be nervous.

He passed out.

他已经昏倒了!

原句: He fainted.

To me it is just peanuts.

对我来讲,这太不值得了。

原句: It's nothing to me.

He is a phoney.

他是一个骗子。

原句: He is fake.

Pick me up at seven tonight.

今天晚上七点钟你来接我。

原句:Come and get me at seven tonight.

He was put on the spot.

他已经给人打死了。

原句:He was killed.

He puts up a good show.

他的表现很好。

原句:He behaves himself well.

I can't put up with you any longer.

我不能再忍耐了。

原句: I can't stand you any longer.

Let's call it quits.

我们算了吧!

原句: Let's forget the whole thing.

He was taken for a ride.

他受骗了。

原句:He was fooled.

Let it ride.

让他去吧!

原句: Keep it as it is.

I'm running this shop.

我管理这个铺子。

原句:I'm the owner of the shop.

Time is running out.

时间不多了。

原句: There is not much time.

He got the sack.

他被开除了。

原句:He was fired.

Says who?

谁说的?我不同意。

原句:I don't agree.

Let's have a show down with John.

我们跟约翰摊牌。

原句:Let's tell Tom the truth.

What's up your sleeves?

你变的是什么戏法?

原句: What do you have in mind?

I am only a small potato.

我只是一个小角色。

原句: I'm nobody.

John Lee is a some-body, although be was a nobody two years ago.

李约翰现在已是名人,虽然两年前是默默无闻的.

原句: John Lee is a very important man, although he was a

nobody two years ago.

He is now in the soup.

他现在糟糕了。

原句: He is now in great trouble.

Keep stalling him.

继续拖延他吧。

原句: Keep brushing him off.

Jack was all steamed up.

杰克非常冲动。

原句: Jack was furious.

I'm having a swell time.

我玩得很开心 。

原句:I'm having a wonderful time.

I was taken in.

我受骗了。

原句: I was cheated.

Tell it to the marines.

我不会相信的。

原句:I don't believe.

That's it.

不错,就是这样。

原句:That's the whole story.

There you go again.

啊呀!你又来了!

原句:No, not again.

What's up?

有什么好新闻?

原句: What's going on?

What are you up to?

你又搞什么鬼?

原句: What do you intend to do now?

I'm on the wagon.

我戒酒了。

原句: I quit drinking.

Walls have ears.

隔墙有耳。

原句: Keep your voice down.

Still water runs deep.

大智若愚。

原句:A wise man playing a fool.

What do you say?

你的意思怎么样?

原句: What do you think?

So what?

那又怎么样?

原句: What can you do about it?

What's up?

有什么事情吗?

原句: Anything happen?

推荐网站

| 联系本站 | 意见建议

|

收藏本站 |

设为主页 | 返回首页

Copyright 2004

1573.cn All Rights Reserved.

排行榜

1573.cn:首页>地道美语杂烩

 上网请上一网情深!

地道美语杂烩

A

当别人在你旁边罗嗦个没完,你烦透了,说“You are so boring “.(你真烦!)。“Shut up !”(闭嘴!)自然没错,可人家受得了吗?不如来一句“Oh,

come on .Give me a break !” (帮帮忙,让我歇歇吧!)这多地道、多幽默。

要想说人“气色好”。“You look fine !”当然不错,可如果你说”You’re in the pink !”就妙得多了,实际上,在英语口语中,表示颜色的词用起来非常形象生动。

“他精力充沛”美国人说:“He is bouncy.”而不说“He is energetic ”,牢记一些日常对话中的活句式是你一把必备的钥匙。

如:久仰,“I get mind of you “.比”I heard a lot about you.”轻松得多。

代问他人好当然能用”Please remember me to your sister .” 或”Please give my

best wishes to your father ”不过,若是很好的朋友,何不说,“Please give my love

to Jim。”

在中国可不能随便说“我想你”,然而,当和西方人分手时说“I will miss you .”要比说“Good-bye”或“See

you soon”有趣得多,不妨一试。

有人开会迟到了,你若对他说 “You are late .”,听起来象是废话,若说“Did you get lost ?”,则更能让他歉然,可别说成“Get

lost!”那可是让人滚蛋的意思。

别人征求你的意见,问能否开窗户等,你要说“You can do that .”就有点土了,用一句“Do you have the

time? ”实际上,问他人的姓名,地址都可以这么用:“May I have you name?“要比”What’s your

name ? ”礼貌得多,不过警察例外。

别人问你不愿公开的问题,切勿用“It’s my secret ,Don’t ask such a personal question

.”回答,一来显得你没有个性,二来也让对方尴尬。你可以说“I would rather not say .”(还是别说了吧!)。

有时候,你想说什么,可说是想不起来,你可以说“Well …”“Let me see”“Just a moment ”或“It’s

on the tip of my tongue.”等,想比之下,最后一个句型是最地道的。

交谈时,你可能会转换话题,不要只说“By the way ”,实际上,“To change the subject”“Before

I forget”“While I remember”“Mind you ”都是既地道有受欢迎的表达。

遇到你不懂的问题时可别不懂装懂,“I know”可能是中国人用得最多,而美国人最不能接受的一句话。当一美国教师向你解释某个问题时,你如果连说两遍“I

know”可能是中国人用得最多,而美国人最不能接受的一句话。当一美国教师向你解释某个问题时,你如果连说两遍“I know”,我敢保证,他不会再跟你说什么了。用“I

know ”或“I got it ”就顺耳得多,要是不懂就说“I’m not clear about it .”不过如果你会说“It’s

past my understanding”或“It’s beyond me .”你的教师定会惊讶不已的。

要想将地道习语熟练地运用于口语,下面内容,不可不读:

☆ a black sheep 败家子

绵羊一般为白色,一旦成了黑色的绵羊,一定是个“败类”。

Eric is a black sheep ,splashing one million dollars in a few years

.

艾瑞克是个败家子,几年就挥霍了一百万美金。

☆ A rough diamond 内秀外粗的人

Rough diamond 指“没加工的钻石”,用来指内秀外粗的人,真是妙语!

{脱口说}

The guy is really a rough diamond , and he can get everything right

,although he is a little bit careless .

这家伙真的是个外粗内秀的人,他什么都能搞定,虽然他有点大大咧咧的。

☆ Be level-headed (calm and relaxed) 头脑冷静的人

可别以为 level-headed 是“小平头”,“平头”的英语说法是“crew cut”,他留了个平头——He wears his

hair in a crew cut .

{脱口说}

My boss ,John Smith ,is the most level –headed man I’ve ever known

.

我的老板约翰.史密斯是我见过的头脑最冷静的人。 ☆ A greaseball (greasy guy ) 油腔滑调的人,“老油条”

Grease 油脂的意思,greaseball 的意思是涂满油脂的球,专指那些油腔滑调的人,这类人近似于我们常说的“嘴太贫”的人。

{脱口说}

Mary’s boyfriend is such a greaseball , I don’t know why she is

so crazy about him .

玛丽的男友是个油腔滑调的家伙,我不明白为什么她如此地迷恋他。

☆ Weigh on one’s mind 心事重重

{脱口说}

Do you know what has happened to her recently? She seems to have

something that weighs heavily on her mind these days

你知道她最近发生了什么事吗?她看起来心事很重。 ☆ Be green-eyed (be jealousy) 嫉妒的“红眼病”

源自莎士比亚名剧《奥赛罗》第3幕第3场中的台词“O! be ware , my lord ,of jealousy;/It’s

the green-eyed monster… …“

中国人嫉妒时,是“红眼病”,英美国家的人则“绿了眼”,有意思。在美国,有时直接用green表示嫉妒。

When I got the well-paid job in a foreign company , my friends were

somewhat green with envy .

当我在一家外企找了份收入丰厚的工作时,我的朋友都有点嫉妒我。

☆ Your doggy looks quite lovely , doesn’t he ?

(你的狗宝宝看上去真可爱!)

☆ Excuse me ,but your blue coat is pretty beautiful ,Where did

you buy it ?

(打扰你了。你的蓝上衣真是漂亮,哪儿买的?)

在同外国人士交往过程中,你要注意别人的外表是否有了大的变化或添了新的装饰,如新发型、新衣服、首饰等。然后加以适当的赞美,但无须过分,否则就有虚情假意之嫌.即便是对方外观没有大的改观,但比平时略显精神,你也可以说,

☆ “Ben, you look very good today.”或Ben ,you’re looking energetic

these days .”

(本,你近来显得活力十足。)

在美国,对别人新添置的物品都要习惯地加以赞美,如 ☆ “Hey, I’m crazy about your new bicycle.”

(嘿,我真喜欢你的新自行车。)

☆ “Your new dress has brilliant color!”

(你的新衣服颜色真鲜艳!)

如果被邀请去参观朋友的住宅、办公室或公司,对其加以赞美就是比不可少的了。

☆ “I can’t imagine you have such a splendid house !”

(真不敢相信你竟有这么豪华的房子。)

☆ “How nice your office looks “

(你的办公室看上去不错。)

要知道,没人不爱听这些。

不过在吃饭时,外国人对你菜肴的赞美往往只是礼貌,即使他们吃不惯,他们也会说“The dish is delicious ”可不要拿出中国人的豪爽,没完没了给他夹菜,浪费了不说,还常常弄得对方难堪。

表达赞美时需要注意以下情况:

1、赞美一两句即可,当别人表示感谢之后就可打住,或进入别的话题。

2、若别人向你展示新买的衣服等,即便你对它感觉不如意,也要尽量发现你感兴趣的地方,如颜色、样式等加以赞美。

3、中国人很少当面夸赞别人的妻子长得如何漂亮,而在西方文化中, 对别人妻子的赞美是活跃气氛并且很受欢迎的。不过,赞美之后,你的眼睛久久不能从那女士的脸上挪开,可就另当别论了。

4、赞美别人的首饰或衣服之后不要画蛇添足,

问她一句,“It must be very expensive. How much is it?”(这一定很贵吧。多少钱啊?)

5、无论别人怎样赞美你,你只要一句“Thanks a lot.”就足以达到交流的效果,无须中国式的谦虚,“No, No”,会让赞美你的人莫明其妙,甚至认为你怀疑他的审美观有问题。

目录
设置
设置
阅读主题
字体风格
雅黑 宋体 楷书 卡通
字体大小
适中 偏大 超大
保存设置
恢复默认
手机
手机阅读
扫码获取链接,使用浏览器打开
书架同步,随时随地,手机阅读
首 页 < 上一章 章节列表 下一章 > 尾 页