fixed deposit, fixed account 定期存款
fixed deposit by installments 零存整取
joint account 联名存款帐户
to open an account 开户头
银行英语口语-存款
How much do you want to deposit with us?
你想在我们这存多少?
How much do you wish to pay into your account?
你希望在你的户头上存多少?
How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?
你计划在你的户头上定期存放多少钱?
How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?
你有多少钱要存入呢?
I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for
temporary safe-keeping.
我认为你可把钱存入银行,或留在银行暂保管起来。
Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money
you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?
请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名,地址和工作的单位,好吗?
I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.
我想在我的户头上存300元。
I want to deposit these cheques in my account.
我想把这些支票存在我的户头上。
I'd like to pay 200 yuan into my deposit account.
我想在在我的定期存款户头上存200元。
I want to deposit my paycheck.
我想存入我的工资支票。
I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.
我想知道我能否在这兑换支票。
Will you please cash this traveler's cheque?
请兑现这张旅行支票好吗?
I'd like to cash this money order.
我想兑现这张汇款单。
I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.
我要把旅行信用证的结余兑现。
Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?
请告诉我兑换支票收手续费吗?
Could you tell me how much the checks cost?
请告诉我这些支票要花多少钱?
What if I overdraw?
如果透支了怎么办?
Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.
如果想兑支票,请在底线上签名。
Please write your account number on the back of the check.
请在支票背面写上你的帐号。
We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.
我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5元。
Please endorse the cheque.
请背签这张支票。
The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.
旅行支票手续费是购买总额的1.5%。
Here's the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross
it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it "open".
这是一本支票簿,你邮寄支票时,注意要在支票上打叉线。但是如果你本人想开张兑现支票,就不可打叉线。
Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars.
你每开一张支票将花2美圆。
银行英语口语-取款、结余
I'd like to know if I can draw on my account for payment of things I
buy in Tianjin.
我想知道一下我是否能提取存款来支付天津购物的费用。
I want to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account.
我要从我的定期存款中支取200美圆。
I want to close my account with you.
我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。
I'd like to draw 100 yuan against this letter of credit.
我想从这份信用证上提款100元。
May I draw money against the letter of credit here?
我可以在这儿用这份信用证取钱吗?
Could you tell me my balance?
能否把存款结余金额告诉我?
Please let me know my balance.
请告诉我结余金额。
I think you can draw on this account by cheque in payment of goods.
我以为你可用支票提款支付购物费用。
Your balance at the bank is 300 yuan.
你在本行的结余是300元。
Your deposit is exhausted.
你的存款支净了。
Your letter of credit is used up.
你的信用证用完了。
Please tell me how you wish to draw your money.
请告诉我你希望怎样支款。
Fill our a withdrawal form, please.
请填写取款单。
The letter of credit is exhausted.
信用证上的款子已提清。
The letter at Counter 6 will pay you against your number slip.
六号柜台的出纳员将根据你的号码牌付给你钱。
Useful Words and Phrases
银行英语口语-兑换货币
Please tell me how much you want to change.
请告诉我你要换多少。
How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen?
你要把多少汇款换成日圆?
What kind of currency do you want?
要哪种货币?
What's it you wish to change?
你有什么要换的?
What kind of currency do you want to change?
要换哪种货币?
In what denominations?
要什么面值的?
Please tell me what note you want.
请告诉我要什么钞票。
Will seven tens be all right?
7张10元的可以吗?
Is it in traveler's cheques?
换旅行支票吗?
I'd like to know how I shall give it to you.
我想知道如何付钱给你。
How would you like it?
你要什么面额的?
Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?
请在兑换单上签字,写出你的姓名和地址,好吗?
Can you change me some money, please?
能否请你给我兑换一些钱?
Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few
Dutch guilders.
这些就是:一些法国法郎,瑞士法郎,美圆和一些荷兰盾。
Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and
four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.
请你给我7张5镑纸币,4张1镑纸币,4张10先令纸币,剩下的要零票。
Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?
劳驾给我6便士的铜币。
I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars
for me.
我想知道能否把这笔兑回成美圆。
Could you change these French francs for me?
能给我兑换这些法国法郎吗?
Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?
能否给我100美圆的瑞士法郎?
I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.
我想把全部汇款换成美圆。
I'd like some coins for this note.
我想把这张纸币换成硬币。
I'd like to break this 50 dollar note.
我想把这张50美圆纸币换开。
Five twenties and ten singles, please.
请给我5张20元和10张一元的。
I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cheques.
我要300美圆票面为100美圆的支票。
I hope you'll give me ten traveler's cheques of 100 dollars each.
我希望给我10张面额为100美圆的旅行支票。
In fives, please.
请给我5元票面的。
Could you give me some small notes?
给我一些小票好吗?
银行英语口语-储蓄存款利息
What's the interest rate for the savings account?
储蓄存款的利率是多少?
Do you pay interest on this account?
这种存款付给利息吗?
Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.
请告诉我年利率是多少。
Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.
目前每年的利率是1%。
It allows you to earn a little interest on your money.
这可使你从存款中获得一点利息。
The account carries interest of 4%.
该存款有4%的利息。
The interest is added to your account every year.
每年的利息都加到你的存款中。
The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.
储蓄存款的利率是4%。
It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.
(年息)每个时期都不同,现在是六厘。
Useful Words and Phrases
银行英语口语-外汇率
Tell me the current rate for RMB, please.
请告诉我人民币的现价。
What's your selling rate for RMB yuan in notes today?
你们今天人民币现钞的售价是多少?
What's the dollar going for today?
美圆今天的售价是多少?
Our buying rate for notes is 523 yuan for 100 dollars.
我们100美圆的现钞买入价是523元。
It's 200 French francs at today's selling rate.
今天的卖出价是200法国法郎。
The buying rate of U.S. dollar notes is 460 yuan per hundred dollars.
美圆现钞买入价是100美圆付460元。
推荐网站
| 联系本站 | 意见建议
|
收藏本站 |
设为主页 | 返回首页
Copyright 2004
1573.cn All Rights Reserved.
排行榜
1573.cn:首页>商务谈判实例
上网请上一网情深!
商务谈判实例
Dan Smith是一位美国的健身用品经销商,此次是Robert Liu第一回与他交手。就在短短几分钟的交谈中,Robert Liu既感到这位大汉粗犷的外表,藏有狡兔的心思――他肯定是沙场老将,自己绝不可掉以轻心。双方第一回过招如下:
D: I‘d like to get the ball rolling(开始)by talking about prices.
R: Shoot.(洗耳恭听)I‘d be happy to answer any questions you may have.
D: Your products are very good. But I‘m a little worried about
the prices you‘re asking.
R: You think we about be asking for more?(laughs)
D: (chuckles莞尔) That‘s not exactly what I had in mind. I know
your research costs are high, but what I‘d like is a 25% discount.
R: That seems to be a little high, Mr. Smith. I don‘t know how
we can make a profit with those numbers.
D: Please, Robert, call me Dan. (pause) Well, if we promise future
business――volume sales(大笔交易)――that will slash your costs(大量减低成本)for
making the Exec-U-ciser, right?
R: Yes, but it‘s hard to see how you can place such large orders.
How could you turn over(销磬)so many? (pause) We‘d need a guarantee
of future business, not just a promise.
D: We said we wanted 1000 pieces over a six-month period. What
if we place orders for twelve months, with a guarantee?
R: If you can guarantee that on paper, I think we can discuss
this further.
Robert回公司呈报Dan的提案后,老板很满意对方的采购计划;但在折扣方面则希望Robert能继续维持强硬的态度,尽量探出对方的底线。就在这七上七八的价格翘翘板上,双方是否能找到彼此地平衡点呢?请看下面分解:
R: Even with volume sales, our coats for the Exec-U-Ciser won‘t
go down much.
D: Just what are you proposing?
R: We could take a cut(降低)on the price. But 25% would slash our
profit margin(毛利率).We suggest a compromise――10%.
D: That‘s a big change from 25! 10 is beyond my negotiating limit.
(pause) Any other ideas?
R: I don‘t think I can change it right now. Why don‘t we talk
again tomorrow?
D: Sure. I must talk to my office anyway. I hope we can find some
common ground(共同信念)on this.
NEXT DAY
D: Robert, I‘ve been instructed to reject the numbers you proposed;
but we can try to come up with some thing else.
R: I hope so, Dan. My instructions are to negotiate hard on this
deal――but I‘m try very hard to reach some middle ground(互相妥协).
D: I understand. We propose a structured deal(阶段式和约). For the
first six months, we get a discount of 20%, and the next six months
we get 15%.
R: Dan, I can‘t bring those numbers back to my office――they‘ll
turn it down flat(打回票).
D: Then you‘ll have to think of something better, Robert.
Dan上回提议前半年给他们二成折扣,后半年再降为一成半,经Robert推翻后,Dan再三表示让步有限。您知道Robert在这折扣缝隙中游走,如何才能摸出双方都同意的数字呢?他从锦囊里又掏出什么妙计了呢?请看下面分解:
R: How about 15% the first six months, and the second six months
at 12%, with a guarantee of 3000 units?
D: That's a lot to sell, with very low profit margins.
R: It's about the best we can do, Dan. (pause) We need to hammer
something out (敲定)today. If I go back empty-handed, I may be coming
back to you soon to ask for a job. (smiles)
D: (smiles) O.K., 17% the first six months, 14% for the second?!
R: Good. Let's iron out(解决)the remaining details. When do you want
to take delivery(取货)?
D: We'd like you to execute the first order by the 31st.
R: Let me run through this again: the first shipment for 1500 units,
to be delivered in 27 days, by the 31st.
D: Right. We couldn't handle much larger shipments.
R: Fine. But I'd prefer the first shipment to be 1000 units, the
next 2000. The 31st is quite soon ---- I can't guarantee 1500.
D: I can agree to that. Well, if there's nothing else, I think
we've settled everything.
R: Dan, this deal promises big returns(赚大钱)for both sides. Let's
hope it's the beginning of a long and prosperous relationship.
今天Robert的办公室出现了一个生面孔――Kevin Hughes,此人代表美国一家运动产品公司,专程来台湾寻找加工。接洽的加工产品市运动型“磁质石膏护垫”,受伤的运动员包上这种产品上场比赛,即可保护受伤部位,且不妨碍活动。现在,我们就来看看两人的会议现况:
R: We found your proposal quite interesting, Mr. Hughes. We'd like
to weigh the pros and cons(衡量得失)with you.
K: Mr. Robert Liu, we've looked all over Asia for a manufacturer;
your company is one of the most suitable.
R: If we can settle a number of basic questions, I'm confident
in saying that we are the most suitable for your needs.
K: I hope so. And what might be the basic questions you have?
R: First, do you intend to take a position in(投资于……)our company?
K: No, we don't, Mr. Liu. This is just OEM.
R: I see. Then, the most important thing is the size of your orders.
We'll have to invest a great deal of money in the new production
process.
K: If you can guarantee continuing quality, we can sign a commitment
for 75,000 pieces a year, for five years.
R: At U.S. $1000 a piece, we'll make an average return of just
4%. That's too great a financial burden for us.
K: I'll check the number later, but what do you propose?
R: Here's how you can demonstrate commitment to this deal. Make
it ten years, increase the unit price, and provide technology transfer.
Robert在前面的谈判最后提出签约十年的要求,Kevin会不会答应呢?如果答案是否决的话,Robert又有何打算?他一心为公司的利益打算,极力争取技术转移地协定,而对方会甘心出让此项比金钱更珍贵的资产吗?请看以下分解:
K: We can't sign any commitment for ten years. But if your production
quality is good after the first year, we could extend the contract
and increase our yearly purchase.
R: That sounds reasonable. But could you shed some light on(透露)the
size of your orders?
K: If we are happy with your quality, we might increase our purchase