饭饭TXT > 学习管理 > 《英语口语必备》作者:未知【完结】 > 英语口语必备@txtnovel.com .txt

第 3 页

作者:未知 当前章节:15361 字 更新时间:2026-6-28 05:09

to 100,000 a year, for a two-year period.

R: Excuse me, Mr. Hughes, but it seems to me we're giving up too

much in this case. We'd be giving up the five-year guarantee for

increased yearly sales.

K: Mr. Liu, you've got to give up something to get something.

R: If you're asking us to take such a large gamble(冒险)for just

two year's sales, I'm sorry, but you're not in our ballpark(接受的范围).

K: What would it take to keep Pacer interested?

R: A three-year guarantee, not two. And a qualilty inspection(质量检查)tour

after one year is fine, but we'd like some of our personnel on the

team.

K: Acceptable. Anything else?

R: We'd be making huge capital outlay(资本支出)for the production process,

so we'd like to set up a technology transfer agreement, to help

us get off the ground(取得初步进步).

Robert在前面的谈判最后提出签约十年的要求,Kevin会不会答应呢?如果答案是否决的话,Robert又有何打算?他一心为公司的利益打算,极力争取技术转移地协定,而对方会甘心出让此项比金钱更珍贵的资产吗?请看以下分解:

K: We can't sign any commitment for ten years. But if your production

quality is good after the first year, we could extend the contract

and increase our yearly purchase.

R: That sounds reasonable. But could you shed some light on(透露)the

size of your orders?

K: If we are happy with your quality, we might increase our purchase

to 100,000 a year, for a two-year period.

R: Excuse me, Mr. Hughes, but it seems to me we're giving up too

much in this case. We'd be giving up the five-year guarantee for

increased yearly sales.

K: Mr. Liu, you've got to give up something to get something.

R: If you're asking us to take such a large gamble(冒险)for just

two year's sales, I'm sorry, but you're not in our ballpark(接受的范围).

K: What would it take to keep Pacer interested?

R: A three-year guarantee, not two. And a qualilty inspection(质量检查)tour

after one year is fine, but we'd like some of our personnel on the

team.

K: Acceptable. Anything else?

R: We'd be making huge capital outlay(资本支出)for the production process,

so we'd like to set up a technology transfer agreement, to help

us get off the ground(取得初步进步).

商务谈判实例

2001年11月19日 上午11时57分26秒 行至此处,谈判都还算是在和谐的气氛下进行,双方各自寻求获利的方案。但针对技术转移这一项,Robert所提的保证和要求能否消弭Kevin心中的顾虑,而今此谈判终露曙光呢?以下对话即为您揭晓:

K: If we transferred our technical and research expertise(技术与研究的专业知识),

what would stop you from making th esame product?

R: We'd be willing to sign a commitment. We'll put it in writing

(书面保证)that we won't copycat(仿冒)the Sports Cast within five years

after ending our contract.

K: Sounds O.K., if it's for any "similar" product. That

would give us better protection. But we'd have to interest on a

ten year limit.

R: Fine. We have no intention of becoming your competitor.

K: Great. Then let's settle the details of the transfer agreement.

R: We'll need you to send over some key personnel to help us purchase

the equipment and train our technical people. How long do you anticipate

that will take?

K: A week to put the team together, three weeks to train your people.

If so, when do you estimate starting production?

R: Our first production run(一批的生产)should be one week after our

team finishes its training. But I'd like your team to stay a full

week after that, to handle any kitches that pop up(处理突发的事件).

K: Can do. Everything seems to be set, Robert. I'll bring in a

sample contract tomorrow. If you like, we can sign it then. Botany

Bay是家生产高科技医疗用品的公司。其产品“病例磁盘”可储存个人病例;资料取用方便,真是达到“一盘在手,妙用无穷”的目的。此产品可广泛使用于医院、养老院、学校等。因此Pacer有意争取该产品软硬件设备的代理权。以下就是Robert与Botany

Bay的代表,Mark Davis,首度会面的情形: M: Mr. Liu, total sales onthe Medic-Disk

were U.S.$ 100,000 last year, through our agent in Hong Kong.

R: Our research shows most of your sales, are made in the Taipei

area. Your agent has only been able to target the Taipei market(把……作为目标市场).

M: True, but we are happy with the sales. It's a new product. How

could you do better?

R: We're already well-established in the medical products business.

The Medic-Disk would be a good addition to our product range.

M: Can you tell me what your sales have been like in past years?

R: In the past three years, our unit sales have gone up by 350

percent; profits have gone up almost 400 percent.

M: What kind of distribution capabilities(分销能力)do you have?

R: We have salespeople in four major areas around the island, selling

directly to customers.

M: What about your sales?

R: In terms of unit sales, 55 percent are still from the Taipei

area. The rest comes from the Kaohsiung, Taichung, and Tainan areas.

That's a great deal of untapped market potential(未开发的市场潜力), Mr.

Davis. 商务谈判实例(八)

2001年12月4日 上午11时50分24秒 Robert说明Pacer在行销与技术上的基础后,终于取信了Mark, 也为此谈判迈开成功的第一步。在谈判佣金鱼合约期限这类议题之前,Robert想先确定一些条件,包括独家代理权与Botany

Bay所能提供的协助。你知道Robert运用了哪些技巧,才不会让Mark以此作条件来威胁Pacer让步?我们看看Robert怎么说:

M: Mr. Liu, what kinds of sales do you think you could get?

R: Well, to begin with, we'd have to insist on sole agency in Taiwan.

We believe we could spike(激增) sales by 30% to 40% in the first year.

But certain conditions would have to be met.

M: What kinds of conditions?

R: We'd need your full technical and marketing support.

M: Could you explain what you mean by that?

R: We'd like you to give training to our technical staff; we'd

also like you to pay a fee for after-sales service.

M: It's no problem with the training. As for service support, we

usually pay a yearly fee, pegged to(根据)total sales.

R: Sounds OK, if we can come to terms(达成协定) on how much is fair.

As for marketing support, we would like you to assume 50% of all

costs.

M: We'd prefer 40%. Many customers learn about our products through

international magazines, trade shows, and so on. We pick up the

tab(付款)for that, but you get the sales in Taiwan.

R: We'll think about it, and talk more tomorrow.

M: Fine. We'd like you to tell us about your marketing plans.

推荐网站

| 联系本站 | 意见建议

|

收藏本站 |

设为主页 | 返回首页

Copyright 2004

1573.cn All Rights Reserved.

排行榜

1573.cn:首页>商务英语900句

                                 上网请上一网情深!

商务英语900句

1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.

我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿

2 I'd like to change this ticket to the first class.

我想把这张票换成头等车。

3 I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.

我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。

4 I won't check this baggage

这件行李我不托运。

5 I'd like to sit in the front of the plane.

我要坐在飞机前部

6 I missed my train.

我未赶上火车

7 I haven't nothing to declare.

我没有要申报的东西。

8 It's all personal effects.

这些东西都是我私人用的

9 I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter.

我会在机场柜台拿机票。

10 I'd like two seats on today's Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please.

我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。

11 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.

我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。

12 I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead.

我要买一张优待票代替。

13 I'd like a refund on this ticket.

我要退这张票。

14 I'd like to have a seat by the window.

我要一个靠窗的座位。

15 You have to change at Chicago Station.

你必须要在芝加哥站转车。

16 We have only one a day for New York.

到纽约的一天只有一班。

17 Sorry, they are already full.

抱歉,全部满了。

18 I'd like to reserve a seat to New York.

我要预订一个座位去纽约。

19 The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.

班机号码是9月5日AK708

20 There's a ten thirty flight in the morning.

早上10点半有班机。

21 I'm looking for my baggage。

我正在找我的行李。

22 I'd like to make a reservation

我想预订。

23 The sooner, the better.

越快越好。

24 I'd like to change my reservation.

我想变更一下我的预订。

25 I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.

我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。

26 My reservation number is 2991.

我的预订号码是2991。

27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.

我在东京预订的。

28 I made reservations yesterday.

我昨天预订的。

29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.

我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。

30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.

我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。

31 The laundry is not dry enough.

衣服还没干。

32 I put too much detergent in the washer.

我在洗衣机里放了太多的洗衣粉。

33 This stain is really stubborn.

这污垢去不掉。

34 I did three loads of wash today.

我今天洗了三次衣服。

35 The train is comfortable.

坐火车很舒服。

36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.

我在行李房托运行李。

37 He guessed the train would come in early.

他猜想火车会很早到达。

38 The stations are always full of people。

火车站里经常挤满了人。

39 I hope you have a good trip.

祝你旅途愉快。

40 You need to transfer at Central Station.

你必须在中央车站换车。

41 How long are you going to stay here?

你要在这里停留多久?

42 Do you have anything to declare?

你有东西要申报关税吗?

43 What's the purpose of your visit?

你旅行的目的是什么?

44 What time does the ship leave?

船什么时间启航?

45 When will the ship leave for Honolulu?

这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山?

46 Could you please give me the departure time?

你能告诉我出发的时间吗?

47 Do I need a reservation to go by ship?

我坐船去需要预订吗?

48 How much for a one-way ticket to Shanghai?

去上海的单程票多少钱?

49 When would you like to return?

你打算什么时候回来/去?

50 Do you have any tickets available for that date?

你们有那天的票吗?

51 Do you have any tickets available for that date?

你们有那天的票吗?

52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?

一张去那边的往返票要多少钱?

53 Would you take this coat to the cleaner''s?

你可以把这件外套送到洗衣店吗?

54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?

可以帮我把这件裙子烫平吗?

55 Won''t you iron this shirt for me?

可以帮我烫这件衬衫吗?

56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?

下雨时请你收一下衣服,好吗?

57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare?

我应该在哪里补票?

58 Where can you pick up your suitcase?

你在哪里取你的手提箱呢?

59 When can you pick up your ticket?

你什么时候可拿到车票呢?

60 Where is immigration?

入境处在什么地方?

61 Where can I get my baggage?

我到哪里去拿我的行李呢?

62 Is the departure time on schedule?

起飞时间准时吗?

63 How long will the flight be delayed?

班机诞误多长时间?

64 What''s the cause of the delay?

什么原因延误?

65 Will the flight be delayed?

这班机会延误吗?

66 May I have baggage tags?

请给我行李标签好吗?

67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo?

对不起,请问飞机何时到达东京呢?

68 Could you explain how to fill this out?

请你说明一下怎样填这张表好吗?

69 May I have a customs declaration form, please?

请给一份海关申报表好吗?

70 May I have a disembarkation card?

请给我一张离机卡好吗?

71 Is this within the tax-free limit?

这个在免税限额内吗?

72 Where''s a tax-free shop?

免税店在哪儿?

73 What time should I be at the departure gate?

我在什么时间到登机门?

74 Could you help me find my baggage?

请你帮我找我的行李好吗?

75 Will the flight be canceled?

这班机会被取消吗?

76 Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?

请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗?

77 Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. Next

Monday?

你们有下周一大约下午10点起飞到纽约的班机吗?

78 What''s the fare to New York, Economy Class?

去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?

79 Where do I pick up the ticket?

我什么地方拿机票?

80 From which station does the train leave?

目录
设置
设置
阅读主题
字体风格
雅黑 宋体 楷书 卡通
字体大小
适中 偏大 超大
保存设置
恢复默认
手机
手机阅读
扫码获取链接,使用浏览器打开
书架同步,随时随地,手机阅读
首 页 < 上一章 章节列表 下一章 > 尾 页