饭饭TXT > 学习管理 > 《英语常用365句》作者:未知【完结】 > 英语常用365句.txt

第 5 页

作者:未知 当前章节:13710 字 更新时间:2026-6-23 06:05

359.You will have to wait and see.

你得等一等看。

360.You'll get used to it.

你会习惯的。

361.You've dialed the wrong number.

你拨错电话号码了。

362.You've got a point there.

你说的有道理。

363.You've got it.

你明白了。

364.You've made a good choice.

你的眼力不错。

365.Your satisfaction is guaranteed.

包你满意

二、英语牢骚109句

作者:不祥

1. Stop complaining! 别发牢骚!

2. You make me sick! 你真让我惭愧!

3. What’s wrong with you? 你怎么啦?

4. You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!

5. You’re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!

6. Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!

7. Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?

8. What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?

9. I hate you! 我很烦(讨厌)你!

10. I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!

11. You’re crazy! 你疯了!

12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?(对美国人的专用

语)

13. Don’t bother me. 别烦我。

14. Knock it off. 少来这一套。

15. Get out of my face. 离我远点儿!

16. Leave me alone. 走开。

17. Get lost.滚开!

18. Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。

19. You piss me off. 你气死我了。

20. It’s none of your business. 你真让我气愤!

21. What’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?

22. How dare you! 你敢!

23. Cut it out. 省省吧。

24. You stupid jerk! 你太不配合了!

25. You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。

26. I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。

27. I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!

28. I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了(你的说)。

29. Shut up! 闭嘴!

30. What do you want? 你想怎么样?

31. Do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗?

32. What were you thinking? 你想什么呢?

33. How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说?

34. Who says? 谁说的?

35. That’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!

36. Don’t look at me like that. 别那样看着我。

37. What did you say? 你说什么?

38. You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!

39. You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。

40. Drop dead. (这牌)惨了!

41. ****(人名) off. 走开。

42. Don’t give me your shit. 别跟我扯。

43. Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 别找借口。

44. You’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。

45. You’re an asshole. 你这缺德鬼。

46. You bastard! 你这杂种!

47. Get over yourself. 别自以为是。

48. You’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。

49. It’s not my fault. 不是我的错。

50. You look guilty. 你看上去心虚。

51. I can’t help it. 我没办法。

52. That’s your problem. 那是你的问题。

53. I don’t want to hear it. 我不想听!

54. Get off my back. 少跟我罗嗦。

55. Give me a break. 饶了我吧。

56. Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?

57. Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!

58. You’re so careless. 你真粗心。

59. Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实

话?

60. I’m about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!

61. What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!

62. I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!

63. I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!

64. That’s terrible. 真糟糕!

65. Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什么!

66. I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!

67. You’re a disgrace. 你真丢人!

68. I’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!

69. Don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!

70. I’m sick of it. 我都腻了。

71. You’re such a bitch! 你的手太臭!

72. Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了!

73. Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!

74. You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处!

75. You’ve gone too far! 你太过分了!

76. I loathe you! 我讨厌你!

77. I detest you! 我恨你!

78. Get the hell out of here! 滚开!

79. Don’t be that way! 别那样!

80. Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。

81. You’re impossible. 你真不可救药。

82. Don’t touch me! 别碰我!

83. Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!

84. Get out of my life. 我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。

85. You’re a joke! 你真是一个小丑!

86. Don’t give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。

87. You’ll be sorry. 你会后悔的。

88. We’re through. 我们完了!

89. Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!

90. You’ve ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。

91. I can’t believe your never. 你好大的胆子!

92. You’re away too far. 你太过分了。

93. I can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!

94. I’m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!

95. I could kill you! 我宰了你!

96. That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的

事!

97. I can’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!

98. You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!

99. Don’t push me ! 别逼我!

100. Enough is enough! 够了够了!

101. Don’t waste my time anymore. 别再浪费我的时间了!

102. Don’t make so much noise. I’m working. 别吵,我在干活。

103. It’s unfair. 太不公平了。

104. I’m very disappointed. 真让我失望。

105. Don’t panic! 别怕!

106. What do you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什么吗?

107. Don’t you dare come back again! 你敢再回来!

108. You asked for it. 你自找的。

109. Nonsense! 鬼

三、实用商务英语口语

1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?

我还要再确认吗?

2 Is there any earlier one?

还有更早一点的吗?

3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please    

请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?

4 Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?

我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?

5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?

6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?

火车通行证有折扣吗?

7 May I reconfirm my flight?

我可以确认我的班机吗?

8 Are they all non-reserved seats?

他们全部不预订的吗?

9 Do I have to reserve a seat?

我一定要预订座位吗?

10 May I see a timetable 

我可以看时刻表吗?

11 How long will I have to wait?

我要等多久呢?

12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?

13 Do you have any other flights?

14 When would you like to leave?

15 Can I reconfirm by phone?

我能电话确认吗?

16 Where can I make a reservation?

我到哪里可以预订?

17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?

我需要预订餐车吗?

18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive ?

火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?

19 Is this a daily flight   

这是每日航班吗?

20 Excuse me. May I get by?

对不起,我可以上车吗?

21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?

坐船到那里要花多少钱?

22 Can I cancel this ticket?

我可以取消这票吗?

23 Check it to my final destination

把它托运到我的目的地。

24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest. ?

最迟要在8点30分到达机场。

25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.

把你的行李拿到行李房去。

26 Please open your baggage.

请把你行李打开。

27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.

请你填写这张入境卡。

28 Let me see your passport, please.

29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

30 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

31 Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.

如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

33 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什幺意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

34 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?

我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

35 So our evenings will be quite full then?

那幺我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

36 Well leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.

如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。

37 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.

我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

38 Thatll put us both in the picture.

这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

39 Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.

那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什幺了。

40 I cant say for certain off-hand.

我还不能马上说定。

41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

42 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

43 But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here   ?

你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

44 Im afraid that wont be possible, much as wed like to.

尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

45 Weve got to report back to the head office.

我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

46 Thank you for you cooperation.

47 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.?

我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?

这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

49 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

51 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.  ?

我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

52 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

53 Welcome to our factory.

54 Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory.      ?

我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

55 Youll know our products better after this visit.

56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

57 Then we could look at the production line.

58 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.      ?

墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

59 They describe how each process goes on to the next.    

表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

60 We are running on two shifts.

我们实行的工作是两班倒。

61 Almost every process is computerized.

几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

62 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.

工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

63 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质检关。

64 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.  

我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

65 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.

因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位。

66 Quality is even more important than quantity.

67 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。

68 Do we have to wear the helmets?

我们得戴上防护帽吗?

69 Is the production line fully automatic?

生产线是全自动的吗?

70 What kind of quality control do you have?

你们用什幺办法来控制质量呢?

71 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

72 Whats your general impression, may I ask?

73 Im impressed by your approach to business.

你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

74 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.

我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

75 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

76 I think we may be able to work together in the future.      

我想也许将来我们可以合作。

77 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.?

我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

78 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

79 We would be glad to start business with you.

我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

80 Id appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.  

洽谈中请你们多加关照。

81 We are happy to be of help.

我们很乐意帮忙。

82 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

我保证通力合作。

83 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

84 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

如果全部参观的话,那需要好几个小时。

85 You may be interested in only some of the items.       

你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

86 I can just have a glance at the rest.

剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

87 Theyve met with great favor home and abroad.  

这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

88 All these articles are best selling lines.

所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

89 Your desire coincides with ours.

我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

90 No wonder youre so experienced.

怪不得你这幺有经验。

91 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.

随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

92 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?

可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

93 At what time can we work out a deal?

我们什幺时候洽谈生意?

94 I hope to conclude some business with you.

我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

95 We also hope to expand our business with you.    

我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

96 This is our common desire.

这是我们的共同愿望。

97 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

98 Ive read about it, but Id like to know more about it.

我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

99 Seeing is believing.    

百闻不如一见。

100 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?

你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢??

目录
设置
设置
阅读主题
字体风格
雅黑 宋体 楷书 卡通
字体大小
适中 偏大 超大
保存设置
恢复默认
手机
手机阅读
扫码获取链接,使用浏览器打开
书架同步,随时随地,手机阅读
首 页 < 上一章 章节列表 下一章 > 尾 页